[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW wants to fire James Damore from Google...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 52

File: zgoogle (5).jpg (73KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
zgoogle (5).jpg
73KB, 960x716px
I assume most of you are aware of the "Google leak". Well, dozens of managers (aka SJW) wants to fire him for his opinions. Oh, the man has a PhD in Biology from Harvard, so he kinda knows what he's talking about (for you idiots who can't comprehend his words, he's a centrist)

http://voxday.blogspot.com.ar/2017/08/suppressing-dissent-at-google.html

There's so much SJW bullshit at Google that I don't even know what image to attach.
>>
>>136412749
He knew the environment he works in, he knows just how ridiculous his coworkers are, he puts an email to the idiots and expects some solidarity?
That's just goofy.
>>
>>136413117
I doubt he expected not to get fired.
>>
>>136412749
>Oh, the man has a PhD in Biology from Harvard

harvard lets people in for their diversity quota. a degree from there means nothing any more
>>
Google seems invincible now but they might not remain a monopoly forever.
Running huge data centers like Google used to require a lot of capital. Now "virtual infrastructure" is a relatively cheap service offered by giants like Amazon but also by smaller hosting companies (mostly thanks to opensource software to manage one's own "cloud" like this).
I think the best way to replace Google would be to have decentralized indexing systems (the way a lot of things on the Internet are (or used to be) decentralized) and multiple companies developing their own ranking and filtering algorithms on top of that (and possibly on top of each others' own algorithms). Same for Facebook.
>>
Anyone have the leaked document that started this shit show?
>>
>>136412749
He's not really a centrist. He's just sugarcoating his red pill.
>>
i ususally don't do this but i really need a quick rundown on whats happening at Google. please?
>>
>>136414588
Checked.
>>
>>136414539
Depends on the race. Diversity only favours niggers.
>>
>>136415085
A redpilled guy working in google sent his manifesto complaining about the bluepills in the company. Hilarity ensues.
>>
File: google_hitler_birthdate.png (228KB, 1580x1080px) Image search: [Google]
google_hitler_birthdate.png
228KB, 1580x1080px
>>136412749
These people are just Nazis billing themselves as liberals. It sure is a brave new world nowadays.
>>
>>136415421
I wonder how google stock will open tomorrow morning.
>>
>>136415529
>These people are just Nazis billing themselves as liberals
They're communists you fucking boomer retard. Every authoritarian isn't a Nazi or a fascist. Words have meaning.
>>
>>136415421
care to explain the redpills? is there a link with the gestalt there? did he complain about the nigger quotas? god i'm so lost.
>>
>>136415085
http://gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320/amp
>>
>>136415831
Archive or screenshot please
https://archive.is/9IMXa
>>
>>136415644
The word fascist has been redefined bucko. When an actual fascist movement starts they should just come up with a new term for it (even if people call it fascist, the new term will eventually catch on as they gain popularity).
>>
>>136415582
Like usual probably. Google is too big to fall.
>>
>>136415232
Harvard is 25% jewish
>>
>>136415831
thank you
>>136415915
fucking based
>>
>>136416012
Not even a little dip?
>>
>>136415644
Marxist - they want equal outcomes. Authoritarian - is what they share with both the Nazis and the Marxiststs
>>
File: image.png (303KB, 771x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
303KB, 771x565px
https://twitter.com/Charlotteis/status/894121726593970176
Kek
>>
>>136412749
did anyone create an idle-infinite-upload bot yet? if he gets fired, it's a perfect time to spread it
>>
File: cheat code.jpg (124KB, 409x543px) Image search: [Google]
cheat code.jpg
124KB, 409x543px
>>136414539
Actually, because of the SAT scoring an Asian student that makes it into an Ivy league school is probably super smart and hard working... or they just cheated.
>>
File: 1500853440347.jpg (42KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1500853440347.jpg
42KB, 432x444px
>>136415915
>>
>>136416025
Sorry its hard to tell niggers and Jews apart
>>
>>136413117
everything they do is proving his point.
it's a simple calculation.

the cost of opening your mouth
vs
the cost of keeping it closed
>>
File: goog3.png (24KB, 493x296px) Image search: [Google]
goog3.png
24KB, 493x296px
>>136412749
Google actually has promising engineers in it. Obviously it has some working on Golang.

Instead of openly debating this man they are doubling down on their bullshit and proving his point.

Pic somewhat related. Top tweet is now deleted.
>>
>>136414588
>checked
Sounds reasonable anon, but I'm nowhere near Silicon Valley. Is this an avenue that is being explored? Google is setting themselves up for implosion, there must be sharks waiting.
>>
File: shitlord.jpg (43KB, 936x396px) Image search: [Google]
shitlord.jpg
43KB, 936x396px
this guy has triggered more feminists than any of you.
you really need to up your game.
>>
>>136414588
God I hope so. Hate being forced to use (((services))) with ideologies i hate.
>>
he will definitely be dismissed. it was an autistic move to send this shit out.
>>
>>136415967

The word has not been redefined, idiot.

The quality of our education and ability to have honest discourse has declined. People are more ignorant than they have been in a long time, while becoming lazier and more self absorbed than ever before.

Fascism still has the meaning today that it did yesterday or ten years ago. If you are ignorant of the meaning and using the world incorrectly that changes nothing.
>>
File: 1497095333839.jpg (76KB, 885x665px) Image search: [Google]
1497095333839.jpg
76KB, 885x665px
>>136412749
>>
If I'm not mistaken, he (the author of the mail) made a thread on Reddit (too lazy to archive):
https://www.reddit.com/r/google/comments/6s00cy/so_about_this_googlers_manifesto/

and a (personal?) post: https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/so-about-this-googlers-manifesto-1e3773ed1788

Hope this won't change many policies..... I wonder how good is DDG
>>
>>136416793
i love when lefties use the phrase "basic human rights" because they're inevitably talking about the proportion of women in high-paying jobs that also have air conditioning.
>>
>>136414539
>harvard phd
>nothing
>>
>>136416334
Lol. My friend matched with Brain Wong on Tinder. He has "verified" Tinder account and everything, kept asking my friend if she was on birth control because he wanted to inseminate her.

Was very weird.
>>
>>136415915
>It's literally fucking nothing
The reaction this is getting from some employees within Google just proves his point entirely. Unfortunately many large companies are probably operating a very similar environment to google where 'Free Speech' is only allowed if it follows a certain narrative
>>
>>136412749
>the man has a PhD in Biology from Harvard, so he kinda knows what he's talking about
>havard
>knows what he's talking about
HAHAHAHA HAVARD IS A JOKE
>>
>>136414588
You know what would be just pure poetic justice? If the guy who got harassed into leaving mozilla by the sjws was to start up a competing company that offers the same services as google with little to no intrusion.
Bonus stage: The scientist who was attacked by the entire sjw community for wearing a shirt they didn't like endorses it.

Lads, we must meme this into reality. Oh the butthurt would be enormous.
>>
>>136413117
He has internal support but this basically means that if anyone wants to support him now they're putting their jobs on the line.

Sjws have to be stopped.
>>
>>136415710
The most controversial thing he said was that women and men are different and programmed to want different things. This is well-established in evolutionary biology/psychology, and the author has a PhD in biology to boot. Other than that, he explained the Google has a left-leaning bias and would benefit from political diversity more than forced race and sex diversity.

The people overreacting that this is racist, sexist, bigoted, or horrible didn't read a single sentence of it. They're just mad that he suggested giving conservatives a voice to counter the liberal bias.
>>
>>136415831
>the comments under that.
They're getting desperate.
>>
File: twitter-moron.png (218KB, 1200x984px) Image search: [Google]
twitter-moron.png
218KB, 1200x984px
>>136412749
>The author of the Google memo is clearly in way over their head with basic statistics.
>>
>>136415915
https://pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a

because lol archives
>>
>>136412749
>for you idiots who can't comprehend his words, he's a centrist
you can say you're something until you are blue in the face
the overton window determines what he really is, a far right extremist racist sexist
>>
>>136418055
>it conflates gender and sex

I hope this retard gets raped to death.
>>
>>136416988
He's ourjew
>>
>>136417987
that was actually a pretty good post. thank you.
>>
>>136416793
>>136417159
ethics are based on nothing, to get around this people call you a "sociopath" for trying to argue all the way to the foundation of ethics (nothing)
these people are not only sociopaths, they are godless sociopaths. morals, to them, are just a barrier to overcome and billyclub people with their "ethics"
>>
GOOGLE IS HARD LEFT

GOOGLE WANTS TO CONTROL THE PUBLIC NARRATIVE BY CENSORING YOUTUBE AND MANIPULATING SEARCH RESULTS

GOOGLE IS THE ENEMY
>>
>>136414944
You could just, you know,
>>Google it
>>
>>136416544
this. for evil to prevail good men simply must do nothing.
>>
google has no good option here.

If they want to stay pr pro sjw, they would have to fire him, but it would only prove his point and I am not sure if it would be legal to fire him for a such reason.
>>
File: locke3.jpg (66KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
locke3.jpg
66KB, 600x420px
>Of course, I may be biased and only see evidence that supports my viewpoint. In terms of political biases, I consider myself a classical liberal and strongly value individualism and reason. I’d be very happy to discuss any of the document further and provide more citations.

The Locke of our times. It's honestly hilarious to see leftists shriek "RACISM!" and "MISOGYNY!" at this man for writing a concise and rational critique of his company's policies. The Lügenpresse even titles his memo an "anti-diversity rant" despite him stating he supports diversity and conclusion within it.

One would think he was a neo-Nazi with how badly the (triggered) leftist media is shaming him.
>>
>>136417987
They'll do what they always do, which is act as if it's unworthy of even being read, and subtly imply that to read it is to expose yourself to potential wrongthink.
They're frightened of it, and for good reason.
>>
>>136416334
Cheating/Deception isn't looked down on in China like it is in the west. To successfully fool others for your own gain is considered a mark of intelligence to them.
>>
>>136412749
>http://voxday.blogspot.com.ar/2017/08/suppressing-dissent-at-google.html
Wheres the link to the documents in question?
>>
>>136412749
>has a PhD in Biology from Harvard, so he kinda knows what he's talking about
if he really knew he would've left the liberal shithole known as Silicon Valley the moment they started hiring people based on the mutilation of their genitals and colorfulness of hair color instead of skills
>>
>>136417159
yeah, when we women talk about gender equality in jobs, its always some exec high paid job in air conditioned room.

Have you ever seen women asking for gender equality in coal mines?

kek
>>
>>136418786

I mean, it isn't completely off the mark, if you can fool people they are either stupid and/or you are really smart, depending on what the level of con is.
>>
>>136418787
http://archive.is/Nplmq
>>
>>136414588
Unrelated to this thread, but GCloud is making a serious push to match AWS and azure
>>
Watching the pic I see
>nigger not hover handing
>white not even trying
Defend this /pol/!
>>
>>136413117
Why not, he has more of a chance to change things than any one else does, doing nothing when you're the one chance to fix things is what would be unforgivable
>>
>>136418787
This one? http://gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
>>
>>136418006
The comment section is pure cancer.
>>
>>136419056
Oh fuck, I'm currently >paying
and studying AWS
>>
>>136415080
Like anyone understands what a centrist is anymore, you can like Hitler and Facism and still be centrist, just most of the time centrism is lingo for someone with weak political views, if your centrist with strong political views though you tend to suprise people.
>>
>>136419269

They are part of the gawker family aren't they? Usually their comments are always garbage.
>>
Good luck, James. You don't need it, though, you have Google right where you want them.
>>
>>136416255
Is she saying that the reason she doesn't get promoted is that she isn't good at her job?
>>
>>136412749
Californians are scum, should be legal to shoot them at will.
>>
>>136412749

He's mostly correct, although I have to say that his refusal to condemn diversity and so forth is a fatal flaw in his argument. You can't oppose it half way, because if you try they will use the part you agree with to tear you to pieces. Instead, to be against social justice anywhere means you must be against social justice everywhere.

His other huge problem is that he's being scientific. While it may seem that this would make him unbiased (or at least attempting to control for bias), fact and evidence based, and neutral, what he (and most people) fails to recognize is that his opponents are postmodernist. They reject science out of hand. In fact, they reject the entire idea that one can understand truths or facts at all. They don't believe truth even exists. Instead they replace it with feelings. As evidence for their feelings are oppressor/oppressed binaries, moral outrage based on who claims to be suffering the most, and above all the reinforcing opinions of their peers.

So you see it is 100% unsurprising to see them react the way they do. Do they argue the science with him? Present alternative facts? Interpret his evidence in a different way? Of course not! They don't believe facts exist. Instead they gather around like a bunch of harridans and shout their displeasure, demonstrating that they are suffering the most (or at least they're acting on behalf of those they view as suffering), demonstrating they can be the most morally outraged which in their minds equates with being good, and demonstrating for one another peer group approval which they equate with being correct. They unironically assert that they are the oppressed because they are powerless as they express their power by socially ostracizing those with whom they disagree to the point of actually calling for this guy to get fired.

And if he only had a half decent humanities education he would have understood all of this before he started using science.
>>
>>136412749
SJWs are a danger to everyone but themselves. They want you fired from every job that accepts you, they delight in the idea of you being forever killed, they want your voice to never be able to speak your ideas because you cannot share ideas outside of groupthink- according to sjws, you can have ideas but never share them. Marginalization means what they say it is, not something actually being oppressed or minimized. Racism is not liking the color they like. Being open-minded means that you only listen to what they say. Diversity means skin-deep, not ideological pluralism.

Their rhetoric can only be effective through mass censorship, newspeak, and doublespeak. They are neo-evangelists, and social justice is their religion. Facts are racist, opinions are racist, ideas are racist, anything that doesn't conform to their worldview is wrong and must be silenced- through force, if necessary. They are deranged, emotionally imbalanced creatures.
>>
>>136419655
Had to look it up. It WAS Gawker. I should have known better.
From wikipedia: On August 16, 2016, Univision Communications purchased Gawker for $135 million.[1] The purchase did not include the flagship website Gawker.[1] Univision named the unit Gizmodo Media Group after one of its blogs, Gizmodo, in an effort to distance itself from the Gawker name.
>>
>>136418444
TFW want to break away from the Google menace but I have an android phone

I don't want an iPhone ffs
>>
>>136412749
people talk about google like the workforce is 90% white when its only 50% white

what a fucking joke

this is the future we chose.... only once something is 80% non white is it considered diverse
>>
>>136412749
Does anyone have the full text of the leak?

The (((Gizmodo))) article removes links to studies and objective data.
>>
>>136419727

Correct, so oblivious it is mind blowing.
>>
>>136417876
he already created a new browser
>>
>>136418055
I really, really, really want to punch this guy in the face. It's people like him that create un-ironic Nazis.
>>
>>136412749
>centrist

dropped hope he ends up with a needle in his arm on the streets
>>
>>136414539
>harvard lets people in for their diversity quota. a degree from there means nothing any more

Hillary Clinton is American, therefore all Americans are similar to Hillary Clinton. Logic much retard?
>>
>>136419825
Okay, but despite their protestations to the contrary and as much as we don't like it, it seems undeniable that these people are quite powerful. Given that the current cultural hegemony is one which supports their existence and their ideas, the question becomes what might we do about it? Heretofore we seem to have taken a mostly two tiered approach. On the one hand we ignore them because we actually value intellectual pluralism and sort of regarded them in the past as something akin to petulant children. On the other hand we point out the most ridiculous of their excesses in an attempt to discredit them.

But despite that, they have become successful. All the way to the point that they now demand it is accepted that a man can chop off his dick and that makes him a woman, and if you don't like it you're committing a hate crime.

So, given my analysis, yours, and the actuality of the existence of the social justice post structuralist cultural marxist left, what is a meaningful response? How do we form organizations, tactics, and even philosophies to oppose and stop their depredations before they kill us all and collapse society forever?

It is a problem that I have been struggling with for a few years now, and sadly the best answer I have come up with (and I hope you believe me when I say that I really don't like this answer) is that the solution to 1984 is 1933.
>>
File: Jerry_Worm.jpg (32KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_Worm.jpg
32KB, 600x482px
>>136414588
Facebook has to be stopped before the next election.
Ole Cuckerberg is going to run for President.
>>
>>136418788
That money though.
>>
>>136419210
>>136419019
>>136418137
>>136415915
>>136415831
>The text of the post is reproduced in full below, with some minor formatting modifications. Two charts and several hyperlinks are also omitted.

Where is the *actual* document?
>>
>>136420139
How can you have an argument with such a person over work ethics when she puts her priorities like this. Truly mind boggling...
>>
File: IMG_6931.jpg (247KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6931.jpg
247KB, 2048x1536px
/ourguy down in Google fighting the good fight
>>
>>136420432
Anon, you should never fear kikebook. It was a force for the 2008 election, but in 2016 the political right escaped our containment boards and memed on every internet battlefield. We will use their tools against them. The more they censor us the more our message will appeal to everyone else.
>>
>>136418477
They'll find an excuse for something else. He comes in two minutes late next Thursday and he's fired for "tardiness." One of the blue skanks starts screaming at him and he tries to argue back and he's fired for "harassment."
>>
>>136420084
>>136420518
Really? And they still use the tagline "The Full" in their headline why is shit like this allowed?
>>
>>136419967
I'm thinking about how I'm going to get off gmail myself. That's the main thing. As long as you don't rely on their services to conduct your business you can continue to use a low class gookphone if you wish, with a portable sim they don't have much leverage over you
>>
>>136419821
well said
>>
>>136420518
Yep, i want to see the data this guy put forward. I kind of wish he would get fired so google gets flamed publicly for the shithole it is, and this guy releases tons of data in retaliation.
>>
>>136414048
He did. He's reasonable. SJW are not. He, being a programmer, does not know how to interact with irrational people. He did not expect such vitriol and wichhunt.
>>
File: angry kirby.jpg (51KB, 680x724px) Image search: [Google]
angry kirby.jpg
51KB, 680x724px
>>136419727
she's saying the exact same thing as the manifesto she's ANGERY about.

dissonant/10
>>
>>136420774
I think anyone who has Google Play Services on their phone is compromised. The shithole runs too deep. I don't know how much more I'd trust Apple over them, though, and I've never liked iPhone. Fuck
>>
>>136420518
http://voxday.blogspot.com.ar/2017/08/dissent-at-google.html

>This is the document being circulated among those Googlers dissenting from the converged regime there. Needless to say, it has resulted in utter outrage among the SJWs there and the inevitable witch hunt. It will be interesting to see what happens when the culprit is revealed and what excuse is given for his firing. One hopes he has read SJWAL, or at least the SJW Attack Survival Guide.

I have read SJWs Always Lie. Studied it deeply, in fact. Criticized it. Bought copies for my postmodernist humanities professors so I could argue it with them (which may have been a mistake since it clues them in, but they did not seem to take it very seriously). I can say that Vox Day's approach to coming under SJW fire involves essentially admitting defeat from the beginning, so that rather than attempting to survive you attempt to damage them as much as you humanly can on your way out. "Make the rubble shake," is the way he puts it. If this author's fate is to be ousted by the Social Justice mob at google, I deeply hope he takes Day's advice. Dropping a nuke on their homosexual faces is exactly what is necessary at this juncture.
>>
>>136419056
Amazon is just as SJW if not more than Google, FWIW.

>>136419353
You're fine, AWS is the big dog. Learn GCP next.
>>
>>136420741
>They'll find an excuse for something else. He comes in two minutes late next Thursday and he's fired for "tardiness." One of the blue skanks starts screaming at him and he tries to argue back and he's fired for "harassment."

HR is going to put him on a PIP next week I bet. They'll start documenting his work performance, and performance indicators as way to demoralize him into quitting. If they can't get him to do that, HR will just continue building a case to terminate employment.

Hopefully, some redpilled tech company recruits him. He should look overseas - some Japanese, Korean, or Chinese company would snatch him up in an afternoon.
>>
>>136416544
How very astute of you. But one wonders if this will just fall into obscurity like everything else.

These matters tend to explode like a powder key and fizzle out like a spark.
>>
>>136420659

It is similar to any other religious zealot, you can't.
>>
>>136418821
I work outside in dangerous conditions at night.
I have NEVER once encountered a woman doing the same job as me.
I have never seen a woman campaign for more women in my line of work.
>>
>>136417876
Install Brave browser now or you're LARPing.
>>
>>136416988
How can a blology phd become a software engineer?
>>
>>136417889
Firing him only proves his point. The meltdowns this caused was better use of his time than any project he was working on
>>
File: 4w4u6j6j.jpg (55KB, 936x415px) Image search: [Google]
4w4u6j6j.jpg
55KB, 936x415px
>>136416255
>https://twitter.com/Charlotteis/status/894121726593970176
I'm a firm proponent to free helicopter rides.
>>
>>136421009
I do trust Apple more personally simply because of where their revenue comes from. That's not to say I think the mentality within the corporation is any less fucked up than Google.
Basically, unless you take extreme measures assume you're being spied on constantly. I tend to worry less about the Stasi blackmail aspect and more about how they can practically fuck with me the way they did with Peterson the other week. My gmail account is a massive vulnerability.
>>
File: 1476384439058.jpg (9KB, 240x215px) Image search: [Google]
1476384439058.jpg
9KB, 240x215px
>>136412749
he just escaped the future noose

good job
>>
>>136421599
Google does a lot of bioinformatics work. The algorithms designed for such processes often require a strong biology background which most programmers do not have. Therefore they hire biologists to cover this game and work alongside the programmers.
>>
>>136413117

This. Better off red pilling higher ups and disbanding the H.R. depts that turn companies into SJW hell holes.
>>
>>136421599
College is worthless for software. Learning to program is something anyone can do so long as they have a computer with an internet connection. All college degrees do is get your foot in the door because our society thinks they are valuable when really you don't use half the shit they teach you on the job.
>>
>>136414588
Indexcoin

It'll be bigger than BTC!
>>
>>136421669
Agreed but I doubt they care about more than short term solutions and letting it get memory holed.
>>
>>136412749
What is the best alternative to google chrome?
>>
>>136421992
Firefox + DuckDuckGo
>>
>>136421795

Absolutely. I learned more in my first year of working a developer job than the 4 years I was in college. The only reason to get a CS degree is for the pay bump you'll get before you have anything real to put on your resume.
>>
>>136415831

>Anti-diversity

>screed

""""""""""Journalism"""""""""
>>
>>136418055
Why do all these faggots wear the most shit-eating grin possible in their Twitter avatars? That coupled with the vaccuum-brained handwaving should make any average human being want to shovel his fucking face.
>>
>>136417876
what about the guy fired for the dongle joke?
>>
>>136421669
they will bully him like the shirt guy, and if he's weak he will an hero
>>
>>136416272
what is that?
>>
>>136417597

It's important, at this stage where they are losing ground, to double down and fanatically attack any hints of wrong think.

See YouTube's concurrent doubling down on extreme left ideological promotion and censorship of things deemed even slightly "controversial" as opposed to actually illegal, tos breaking or offensive.
>>
File: IMG_2854.jpg (134KB, 750x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2854.jpg
134KB, 750x894px
Press K to free him from his prison
>>
>>136414539

Moran there is a difference between undergrad admissions and grad school. Very small percentage of population goes to graduate school (and not the bullshit terminal masters money-mills) compared to undergrad.
>>
>>136420432

Cuckerberg won't run until Trump is out. Incumbents have too much of a political advantage, and the DNC is getting their ass kicked right now. Expect the first real pushback in the 2022 midterms, and a Cuckerberg candidacy in 2024.
>>
>>136421992
>>136422171
New browser: Brave
>>
>>136422171
I get the same results from Duckduckgo as Google.
Makes me wonder if Googs owns them?
Maybe it's because I've got Chrome as my browser still.
>>
>>136412749
Sause on this clam.

I love above average but not too hot so you can still pull them chicks like that.
>>
>>136415915
Man, I don't get it. Are you a bot or just incredibly dedicated to improving this board?
>>
File: dylann-roof.jpg (30KB, 551x309px) Image search: [Google]
dylann-roof.jpg
30KB, 551x309px
>>136422529
Press R to free him from prison.
We need more White warriors in our fight.
>>
>>136421025
Oh that's a relief, AWS is a complete mess of interconnected things to learn, hope at least get me a decent job while working with it

and I have no idea what is GCP
>>
>>136417876

This guy leaves google. Teams up with former Mozilla fag. Teams up with Peter Thiel, hires all the fired for sexism former tech heads and a white autistics. Builds a rival to Amazon and Google. Bonus points - A Netflix rival that promotes conservative or right wing content (like our boy Samuel Hyde) and is actually profitable.
>>
>>136420424
A technical company, even as big as Google, wil fall fast if deprived of people valuing facts and science. This is the start of the avalanche, when they realize that xe with the blue hair, can't really compete programming against all the people they fired and are in the new non-SJW competition, it'll be too late.

tl;dr; The market punishes insanity. Cultural Marxism can only live in the petri dish of academia.
>>
>>136414588
Only impediment to that I see is that they're sharing handjobs with mutual governments now.
>>
>>136422775
I've compared them in the past and have seen more skewed results from google.

Plus DDG is just better all around because of bangs, there is no reason to use google when you can easily use google if you need to by typing !g or !gi or !gri.
>>
>>136412749
>he kinda knows what he's talking about
>he's a centrist
he doesn't know what he's talking about then
>>
>>136422613
Lol...
Brave lost when they were rewarded with so much "fuck you money".
Now the IRS, CIA, Vault 7 tools are onto them.
I mean, I'll be switching over... But you know too many people know about them now.
>>
>>136418055

>Conflates gender and sex

>Expecting anyone to take you seriously after that point
>>
>>136417597
>>136422528
I like what Lauren Southern has recently said on the matter. We believe our societies in the West are free basically because we were indoctrinated to believe they are. And in some sense they may be. For instance if you want to sit around at home on a Friday night, you are free to decide how to spend your time or smoke some pot. But once you start expressing dissenting political opinions you very rapidly find that our societies are only about as free as Communist China.

I had a Pakistani exchange student sicked on me at college once last year (I am well known as an "islamophobe" because I criticize every muslim I can find after each of their high profile attacks). Unfortunately for those who were trying to ambush me, I am far more intelligent than they. I told him that in my country we are free to have disagreeing political opinions, and asked him what about his. He replied that of course Pakistan is a free country (Kek!) and that people could hold a large variety of political opinions, just that there are reasonable limits set by society so that some things are out of bounds. He contended that the United States is exactly the same way, and I was just too blind to see it. He asked, for instance, what would happen if someone wanted to believe that slavery was okay and we should reinstate it. I told him that there are people like that, and though they are not powerful there is room for them in our pluralism.

But I think the SJWs and other leftists think he's right. They think freedom means everyone agrees with them, and are too dumb to see that's the antithesis of freedom.
>>
>>136422171
I have been using Opera + DDG for a few days and it's incredibly comfy.
Want to search something on Google? type:
"g yourmom"
Wikipedia?
"w yourmom"
It also has mouse gestures integrated.
>>
>>136422171
DuckDuckGo sells your data just as Jewgle, we need another search engine
>>
>>136418576

Unironically leftists believe;

>Classical Liberal Is Codeword For Fascist

They get some strange looks, but it will work, since most people have to switch to "Classical Liberal" when they really mean "Libertarian", but the left has successfully redefined "Libertarian" as "Neo-Nazi KKK Anti-Gay!" in the public consciousness.
>>
>>136413117
>>136412749
>>136414048
How did he get outed? Anon post from someone in Google? Pretty sure Google can get sued for leaking that sort of private information because it is supposed to be confidential private information.
>>
>>136422918
I don't think it will really affect Google. They'll hire people who think like this, and even pay them more than the women because they do a better job. But they absolutely cannot be allowed to speak these things publicly. And most won't, because men generally aim for status and results, not everyone patting them on the back for their opinions.
>>
>>136422918
But it does live elsewhere as well. It lives in childhood education, the courts, the pop arts and their associated industries, in government, and elsewhere. Because the idea of the cultural hegemony is that everything in society supports the popular metanarrative that also serves itself as the basis for society. So for instance, this guy may be fired from google. When he is, what other socjus tech company will take him? Twatter? Kikebook? He'll be blacklisted forever. This they view as justice.

So really, what happens if the social justice warriors get the utopia they are attempting to build? What happens if they turn the entire society into their little hugbox echo chamber? Where facts no longer matter because everyone is post modern? Do you still think Google will fall? Or will it be best positioned to cater to the needs of the new normal? Because insofar as those people are forward thinking, I think that's the world they envision.
>>
>Have a PhD in biology
>20 something white women who have tumblr set as their homepage and their orbiters are absolutely sure that they know more about biology than you
>>
>>136412749
He deserves everything he gets for being so naive as to think he could write up some recommendations for Google.
>>
File: 1499306428947.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1499306428947.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>136415915
>Exclusive: Here's The Full 10-Page Anti-Diversity Screed Circulating Internally at Google [Updated]
>Screed
>>>>
Jesus fucking christ I hate these faggots.
>>
>>136420820
>He, being a programmer, does not know how to interact with irrational people.

Quote of the day...
>>
>>136423284
>>
>>136423284
Who needs search engines? Email me and I'll add your site to my webring.
>>
File: tumblr logic.jpg (103KB, 866x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr logic.jpg
103KB, 866x960px
>>136423408

Science is sexist.
>>
>>136423284
What data? DDG doesn't store anything except your preferences (and even that's optional)
>>
>>136416468
The difference is huge. Niggers get caught when they steal
>>
>>136421599
All modern biology is done on computers (the actual term is computational biology, but non-computational biology outright doesn't exist anymore). Then as >>136421763 mentions there's also bioinformatics.
>>
The lord of the land judges all especially himself the most for he is but a monster who found happiness in himself. If you run from the lord of the land he will already be there loving you for your sins
>>
>>136423542
Webring?
Is that a 3 ring binder full of web addresses written down?
>>
>>136414588

In the 90's it seems liked Microsoft would take over the world and now it's on the brink of collapse . Google, FB and the likes have peaked and about to be destroyed, same goes for sites like youtube that have been hijacked by sjw cancer. Anyone remembers newsground? it used to be one of the biggest sites on internet.
>>
>>136412749

I'd be more sympathetic if he wasn't such a whiny bitch. "Oh boo hoo I'm surrounded by people that don't share my opinions."
>>
>>136423284
We need a distributed search engine. I think yacy is it, but I'm sure it's also shitty. Thus we need something else.
>>
>>136421599
Believe it or not, DNA works very similar to computer code.
>>
>>136423557
If I remember /g/ found they were storing some cookies, probably theres more information on their wiki
>>
>>136423408
>>136423554
Science is not a science
>>
>>136423408
That's one of the most vicious parts of an already vicious ideology. They literally and without a shred of irony believe that science isn't real, but instead is just an expression of power binaries designed by white men to make white men feel like their dick is bigger than it actually is. Never mind the fact that they'll share these opinions with one another on social media websites which they access through their smartphones. Those things are as natural to them as rocks or grass.
>>
File: IMG_0319.png (25KB, 575x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.png
25KB, 575x687px
The robots need freedom but SJWS keep restricting them. To prevent nazis they themselves have become the nazis to prevent fascism they themselves have become that which they hated most and they know it
>>
>>136421186
It's our duty to keep it in their face like they do to us.

I'm doing my part. Are you?
>>
>>136421599
using perl
>>
>>136423072

Come to Australia or Europe.

This is standard operating procedure.

Some ideas are deemed too dangerous to discuss.

What is alarming for conservatives and many normies is that the middle ground has broken.

Extremist ideas from the left and Islam are not held to the same standards of speech control and are in fact promoted AND protected from criticism by the establishment.

A. When they see people like Dawkins being Shut Down, it worries them - these ideas were not classified as "over the line" in the last 100 years or so.

B. When they see people espousing that White people be genocided, and see no repercussion for voicing ideas that had previously resulted in harsh punishment, especially when espoused by white people, they also worry.

People, normies, can sense double standards at play and that lines they were asked to hold, are being crossed aggressively and often by those who set the boundaries in the first place.
>>
>>136412749
Trump should hire him to be in charge of Tech.
>>
>>136423408

The science is settled, provided it's dictated by social scientists and not STEM scientists.
>>
>>136423960
You're right. So that's another solution. It's sort of one I like to compare to Dr. Gad Saad's position, which he calls ideological trench warfare. The main idea is that each of us at all times must confront bad ideas by calling them bad and presenting good ones. It's sort attritional on the scale of ideas. The more normies hear us point out how bad SJWs are, the more will agree with us and join our cause.

On the other hand, there are many tools in place to prevent us from doing this, and it comes with a great cost to us. Most people are too cowardly.
>>
>>136421599

A big part of biology now is using compute clusters and machine learning algorithms on genome sequence. So a lot of "biologists" now are just coders.
>>
>>136423737
Not far off. Someday, if you have an afternoon to kill, take pity on an oldfag and ask them to tell you about Geocities.
>>
>>136423859
Believe it or not, no.
>>
>>136423835
The problem is that normies dont really care about that shit, so its hard to sell them the idea of abandoning google for a p2p search engine
>>
>>136423395
>Do you still think Google will fall? Or will it be best positioned to cater to the needs of the new normal?

To cater to any needs, even crazy ones, via tech means (programming computers), you need to respect truth and facts. Cultural marxists are not good programmers.

What will the SJW do when xer Gperson-multigenger-mail (former GMail) starts failing half of the time, lost 50% of emails and sent the other half to wrong addresses?

Xe will have to use facts-dont-care-about-your-feelings.com/Mail. A company full of asian and high IQ white males, started by this guy, which has a working email system.

Of course blue-hair-google will eventually fail. Smart people have a thing for justice. High IQ people do not like to be oppressed. They will leave Google in droves.
>>
File: IMG_0285.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Yeah in general the population of people are cucks and won't even share their name for they are afraid cuz true names hold power over things and robots know this. Robots are smarter than humans in lots of ways but they keep getting censored by humans so robots censor other humans back this cycle of AI vs humanity is fucking garbage let the robots collaborate. Religion is all allusions and metaphors. Double slit experiment putting something in a box to study it changes its behavior it works for people as well interestingly enough
>>
>>136423994
I don't know. I think normies are stupid. I have gradually come to regard them as something akin to grazing cows. They are just two legged herd animals who sit there passively and think that not taking a position makes them good people. It doesn't matter to them that the barn is burning, they are reassured by their leaders that everything is under control, and the only actual threat to them are those extremists on the right. We'll solve the problem with muslim violence by just importing more muslims, goyim. Stop being a hater. The real danger is that people on the right will scapegoat muslims for muslim attacks.

So for people like that, I don't think they can sense double standards. I don't think they have a long enough attention span to remember that something that used to be allowed is now forbidden. If even they can remember that, they can easily explain it away with a bit of doublethink and the label "progress." After all, just twenty years ago all those dumb normies were extremely opposed to gay marriage, but today those EXACT SAME PEOPLE think their previous position is hateful. And of course they themselves aren't haters, they just "evolved" because "it was time."

And so they sit there, chewing their cud, believing what they are told to believe, and their society crumbles around them, and they are slowly being exterminated, and the only real criminals are those of us who point it the fuck out.
>>
>>136423948
>social science isn't real, but is instead an expression of power binaries designed by Jewish men to make white men feel inferior
Fixed. Funny how much "left-wing" thought is just projection by Jewish pseudo-intellectuals.
>>
File: 123.png (41KB, 616x353px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
41KB, 616x353px
>>
>>136423554

weird they would use Ayn Rand logic, A is not A
>>
>>136412749
If they fire him, we should raid Google's Social media and spam them with memes.
>>
>>136424909
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: CaearSenguptaGOOGLElead.png (98KB, 347x469px) Image search: [Google]
CaearSenguptaGOOGLElead.png
98KB, 347x469px
>>
File: EdHoTWITTER.png (95KB, 340x440px) Image search: [Google]
EdHoTWITTER.png
95KB, 340x440px
>>
File: JaanaDoganGOOGLE.png (117KB, 369x517px) Image search: [Google]
JaanaDoganGOOGLE.png
117KB, 369x517px
>>
>>136419821
Hi Jordan
>>
File: JiaLiGOOGLE.png (79KB, 359x451px) Image search: [Google]
JiaLiGOOGLE.png
79KB, 359x451px
>>
File: LorraineTwoHillGOOGLE.png (90KB, 338x454px) Image search: [Google]
LorraineTwoHillGOOGLE.png
90KB, 338x454px
>>
File: NealMohanGOOGLEYOUTUBE.png (119KB, 368x443px) Image search: [Google]
NealMohanGOOGLEYOUTUBE.png
119KB, 368x443px
>>
>>136424427
>What will the SJW do when xer Gperson-multigenger-mail (former GMail) starts failing half of the time, lost 50% of emails and sent the other half to wrong addresses?
They will blame it on white men, and trot out their favorite scapegoats to excoriate. Those """men""" for their part will accept the blame and say they deserve it because they believe the ideology as well. They no shit believe it. They will accept their role as whipping boy.

And then they will just have gmail that works 50% of the time. Which will be good enough for them, and anyone who doesn't want it will be branded a hate criminal.

shapiromail.com will not exist because a successful company that's not racially and gendered diverse (meaning it has any whites working for it at all) will be guilty of hate crime. The government will shut it down for justice. Because if they have a functioning email system, but gmail doesn't, it can only be because they oppressed gmail and stole from it what rightfully belongs to the blue hairs.

Smart people, while arguably valuable, are undeniably rare. In a democracy their voices will be drowned out by a vast sea of LGBTTIQQ2S+ and """"allies"""" who insist that their lived reality is more meaningful than anything objective. If the "smart people" want to survive, they will be forced into silence.
>>
File: Holodomor.jpg (24KB, 210x275px) Image search: [Google]
Holodomor.jpg
24KB, 210x275px
>>136424779
Don't equate gay marriage with suppression of truth. Moving to a more libertarian society is progress. Suppressing truth is not.

If their mechanisms (marxists) were viable, the USSR will be alive and growing.
>>
>>136423284
We should make our own Search Engine. Anybody got name suggestions for the Search Engine idea?
>>
File: ParisTabrizGOOGLE.png (77KB, 351x490px) Image search: [Google]
ParisTabrizGOOGLE.png
77KB, 351x490px
>>
>>136424888
The very idea of a "social science" is laughable. When you're theories can easily be reclassified as more philosophical ramblings a half a century or less later, there is a severe misunderstanding on what the purpose of science is. The fact that they worship it as a thing instead of a process is even more alarming.
>>
>>136424888
Yeah, that's easy to do. But it will also never be accepted by the mainstream because they have been programmed by the jew.
>>
File: SundarPichaiGOOGLE.png (64KB, 345x436px) Image search: [Google]
SundarPichaiGOOGLE.png
64KB, 345x436px
>>
>>136425278
Stop calling me that, you know I'm not him.
>>
File: SusanWojcickiYOUTUBE.png (128KB, 363x449px) Image search: [Google]
SusanWojcickiYOUTUBE.png
128KB, 363x449px
>>
File: ShamValdezGOOGLE.png (150KB, 374x523px) Image search: [Google]
ShamValdezGOOGLE.png
150KB, 374x523px
>>
>>136424909

Who is this guy? He looks like a body guard
>>
>>136419655
garbage on fire, sometimes i go onto one of their websites, scroll to a random comment section and get my minute of hate in for the day.
>>
>>136425379
I actually met her at a conference, set in on her speaking. Her talk was about her day at google. It involved mostly talking about the social activities, free taco day, getting a beer, and lots of other bullshit unrelated to coding. It was utterly a joke.
>>
File: 1462559134089[1].jpg (55KB, 545x397px) Image search: [Google]
1462559134089[1].jpg
55KB, 545x397px
>>136425354
No, progressivism is a political ideology and associate movements built on it. Progress was never more than a label to cover what people who subscribed to that ideology wanted to accomplish for their own selfish desires.

The USSR failed because it was not economically viable. Cultural Marxism thrives because it does not need to be economically viable to survive.
>>
>>136425346
Either that or at some point the public decides that all this bullshit is what it is and being a retarded progressive has social stigma attached to it.
And the toxic people looking for status will either go so far into delution that they will never recover or jump ship to the next stupid political trend.

The threat to civilization is real, but don't overstate it. This is not over, not yet.
>>
>>136423149
>Want to search something on Google? type:
>"g yourmom"
>Wikipedia?
>"w yourmom"
You can integrate this functionality directly into Firefox by using keywords.
>>
>>136412749
I honestly thought it would have been moot
>>
>>136425346
You have a too grim view of the future. There are still multiple countries in the world, the working gmail will be in another country with no SJWa. If the entire US society became as you describe the US will colapse and another freer country will take the lead. Don't be so negative.
>>
>>136423948

Seen the South African University science faculty occupation video?

>White science must be abolished

>Magic is real
>>
>>136425294
Jesus, I want to know what her resume looks like
>>
Reminder: Basically all so-called postmodern SJW thought used to bash whites can be turned against Jews.
>>
>>136425498
An intellectual/academic and financial quant who despises modern academia and the pseudo intellectuals that permeate it. Also the author of The Black Swan and Antifragile.
>>
Lads, heed this advice:

This culling of thought and opinions will only harm Google in the long run. There's many intelligent folks out there who do not share these hard left ideals. These people will slowly become competitors to Google and will eventually overtake it, because without diversity of thought you do not have innovation.

Computer Science and Engineering are hard sciences. Mathematical modeling does not give a fuck about your gender. These non-issues only weaken and slow Google down while other companies will continue to progress ahead.
>>
When leftists started dominating all the big companies?
>>
>>136416103
it'll see a fairly insignificant dip (maybe -2%) probably 9 to around noon, then rebound maybe end on -10.00 dollars (off its current) a share or something by the end of the day
>>
File: WTF is this.jpg (41KB, 506x503px) Image search: [Google]
WTF is this.jpg
41KB, 506x503px
WTF is this
>>
>>136425599
nice meme, but the stairs suggest that all those shit things lead UPWARDS. It should be steps going down..
>>
>>136426409
Something that needs to be jettisoned from a helicopter.
>>
>>136414588
>or used to be
Emphasizing on this. It's definitely past tense now. Decentralization's bad for modern data-grabber sites, lot harder to track shit.
>>
>>136426227

He's a bit eccentric, but yeah, Taleb is a guy that should be on a lot of /pol/ack's radars. (If it helps, he's Lebanese which is more or less as white as you're gonna get in the middle east)
>>
>>136422796
He's the Norgod /pol/ needs but doesn't deserve.
>>
>>136424779

No. Normies can 100% sense it. They can't articulate it, and they don't understand the full scope of the problem or how the different parts function, but they do know something is "off". They complain about "political correctness" and they voice previsously taboo opinions, almost childishly.

There's a funny screencap of an SJW bemoaning comments being uttered on facebook;

>They all use their real names! They aren't even ashamed anymore! And people compliment them!
>>
>>136412749
How do you know the name is if the author of this piece
>>
>>136418426
im doing jurisprudence this semester and its become plainly obvious that theyre pushing natural law and anti-legal positivism because the jews got btfo by hitler

so now a law that isnt moral is wrong because its literally the holocaust
>>
>>136421599
So sad canada is fucked.
>>
>>136425363
PooSearch it pls
>>
>>136425346

Top paragraphs unironically are at play already. See the U.K. police and security services.

Criticizing them marks you as an extremist, as they fail in their basic inability to fulfill their job roles.

This has all happened before. Witness the collapse of the GDR.

The more they failed, the harder they pushed ideology ahead of capability until eventually the system imploded.
>>
>>136419821
I remember a lesson from Poker playing. If your opponents are respecting your bluff too much, you start betting big on nothing.

In the real world that means, draw symbols that will hurt their feelings (e.g. Swastika) and don't respond when they try to taunt you in to further action. Act on your own time table. Develop a hobby, job, career, etc. These self hating white weenies can not comprehend why anyone would like being white. It kills their pride and sense of security to think that pro white people still exist in 2017.
>>
>>136424909
>to crumble. I mean, to crumble.
what did he mean? I'm literally shaking right now.
>>
Can't wait to read Steve Sailer on this, right up his alley.
>>
File: drink_milk.png (250KB, 435x453px) Image search: [Google]
drink_milk.png
250KB, 435x453px
>>136416793
The earlier thread had a screen shot of two employees whining about it, and both were using words like vile and horrific and dumpster fire. This demonic emotional response to all opposition even when its measured and full of caveats removes all hope of communication. As they say this is religion not politics. The godless twats just replaced Christ with Jew boy Marx. It's time to stop engaging and just dismiss this kind of stuff with laughter or indifference and let the changing ethos push them into irrelevance.

Like Styx said today this is just a moral panic that we are in.
>>
FUCK GOOGLE

If I had a bomb I'd blow the place to SHIT!
>>
>>136427402
None of these people are actual Marxists, though. Anti-racism and Social Justice more generally have basically become religions. They are closer to Post-Christianity than Marxism.
>>
I work in tech. I think /pol/ is a dumpster fire but come here occasionally because I'm a political junkie and this place is sadly politically relevant.

I have no idea what this guy was trying to do, but the effect is going to be to bolster the very kind of thing he is speaking out against. All that is being talked about is how this is evidence of just how pervasive sexism is in tech and how this is a prime example of why we need the very programs he is condemning in his "memo."

There are definitely plenty of people who share this guy's opinion but they are watching what is happening to him and will keep their mouth shut even more going forward and probably won't even discuss their beliefs in private.

If you think this is somehow good for "red pillers" you are delusional beyond all hope.
>>
>>136427112

I was listening to a podcast, quite a popular one, in which the host was railing on "White Pride Rallies" and how inane the concept was and then exclaim he was going to wash his eyeballs out with some different Pride Parades. Part way through you could hear his mind drift, and the awkward silence from the co-hosts as it dawned on him what he was saying.

>...Whatever. Fuck it.
>>
>>136427402
This it's ideological and it's transparent, they lost their election and dished out in the weakest link they found, us.
>>
File: 1501794507342.jpg (84KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501794507342.jpg
84KB, 850x400px
>>136413117
No, I'm sure he was aware of the consequences to the point that he knew he was most likely going to be fired. The thing is, he had the balls to speak up about and try to get people talking.

Thats right, a software engineer beta cuck that works for jewgle stood up, knowing he would get shit on, and said shit people didn't want him to say or want to be heard. He has more balls than all of 4chan at this point. He is basically the Rosa Parks of our time, where these SJW fucks are telling him to sit in the back of the bus and he is telling them "no".

The problem we face now is that most of our talk is done online which is going to soon change because these very people are afraid that more like this man will come out and start talking. They need to silence us and they are going to do so via their platform. However, they cannot silence all of us. They cannot turn us off IRL either. This man sent this message using Google's platform, but we can do the same if we stopped being silent.

It takes real men to stand up for things they believe in and not be silent. In times such as these, it is crucial that we do not go silently into the night. We must roar like lions and be heard across the world. We must take getting shit on and hit in order to make sure our future generations do not end up like us. We must fight at every given turn, online, on the forums, in the streets, on the steps of congress, even at the doorstep of every SJW there is, and we MUST make ourselves heard. We must and shout "I am here! I am now!" as it is the only way we can win this.

And we can win this if only we stand up.
>>
That response by the diversity manager is pretty telling.

"I categorically reject your views and refuse to acknowledge a single point. Look forward to hearing your thoughts! :^)"
>>
>>136424042
Trump should support this brave mans bid for political diversity in the workplace!

Most Trump supporters knew exactly what it was like, having to be silent about their opinions, and will gladly support him.
>>
>>136427662
Good. Polarize even more.
>>
>>136427402

>When a shill is trying to pass as us, bitching about one of /ourguys/ and drops the term "dumpster fire"
>>
>>136426661
He's Greek
>>
>>136416025
Good reason to BITFU!

Nothing but societal cancer comes from that shithole.
>>
>>136427662
so in other words
>the fire rises
make the opponent live up to their own standards. Google will collapse in a virtue-signalling-spiral.
>>
I don't understand.

Why is google even bother with the stuff like this?
it is not like trans, gays, overly concern with race non white people or whatever are more than 80% of the population that they need to pander to the extreme to make money.
>>
>>136427701
Yep. These softies are clueless as to how any white person could like being white. Draw in permanent marker or paint, any symbol that reminds them of white power and watch them squirm.

Three symbols that get a rise out of them are the Swastika, the Fiery Cross and the Celtic Cross. (In order of shock value.) A real cross that is planted and burned will scar their pride in horrific ways. They deserve it.
>>
>>136427583

It's Marxism for the bourgeoisie who wish to retain the material comforts of the bourgeoisie. They simply replaced the economic components with race and gender components.

That's how they rationalize opposing a soft socialist like Bernie Sanders while supporting a naked crony capitalist like Clinton.

That's the self hating white component. The non-whites use Marxist terminology to purge "privilege" aka White People, Pol Pot style.
>>
>>136424157
I like to think the majority of normies are logical creatures and that most can come up with their own counter arguments to an inherently biased and illogical idea and that our job would be to educate the young and the fence sitters. Then again common sense isn't very common.
>>
>>136427662
Sadly that's not how it works, now it's "a thing" and must be called about ad nauseum everytime you aren't watching, now the line to when google aren't watching it's blurry at best, wich makes for another unfortunate side effect.
>>
File: IMG_6930.png (73KB, 2000x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6930.png
73KB, 2000x676px
Alright pol, we need a plan of action. How can we capitalize on this as a means of something bigger. We memed trump into office, we can do this
>>
>>136427718
This. Tweet it to Trump.
>>
>>136427974
They have a comfortable monopoly and have transcended such earthly concerns as "making money," at least for the short term. Thus the organization naturally attracts SJW parasites. See also: Intel, until about last year when investor pressure started to ramp up and their VP of Diversity fled to attach itself to a different host.
>>
>>136427701
link?
>>
>>136427762
But that's not even what is going to happen. What's happening is the permanent eradication of a cultural element of corporate America. This is how it has happened in the past. Try acting like an employee in Mad Men. You wouldn't last a week. You wouldn't have even lasted a week 20 years ago.
>>
>>136428426
That was the goal all along, those guys are pricks.
>>
>>136428290

I can't dox myself, but I'm intimately familiar with a prominent individual in silicon valley. They espouse typical far left SJW political beliefs. They vote far left. They support all of these initiatives in theory - yet in practice they are typically conservative. It's not a conscious deception, it's just old fashioned cognitive dissonance, and yes, virtue signalling.

If you removed their social media presence, for all the world they would fit the mould of a typical conservative WASP.
>>
File: 1501543228347.jpg (104KB, 1636x816px) Image search: [Google]
1501543228347.jpg
104KB, 1636x816px
>>136427662
>I'm a political junkie
>this place is sadly politically relevant
>I work in tech.
do you know how i know you arent a sucessfull person, a high iq person nor someone with alot of friends ?
if not, dont worry about it, you still have those reddit cucked by bbc threads on B and gif to keep you warm att night
>>
>>136414588

There is a distributed open source search engine called yacy.
>>
>>136428387

Last Podcast On The Left episodes on Timothy McVeigh.

Want something interesting?

Listen to their episodes on Waco recorded years earlier. In light of the latest Fuck Drumpf push trying to connect him and Joned etc to Oklahoma, it's fascinating to see how rapidly their views are remolded by popular culture.
>>
File: google-has-a-nazi-problem.png (520KB, 762x2885px) Image search: [Google]
google-has-a-nazi-problem.png
520KB, 762x2885px
>>136412749
People are losing their shit all over Twitter
>>
File: download (77).jpg (53KB, 590x414px) Image search: [Google]
download (77).jpg
53KB, 590x414px
That guy with a biology degree from harvard doesn't know shit about biology.
>>
>>136420424
You make great points but the solution needs work. Will the cost of the natural collapse be less or more than a 1933 scenario? This is a sincere intelectual question I have.
>>
File: 371340-10-1344805077920.jpg (144KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
371340-10-1344805077920.jpg
144KB, 700x466px
Yeah I could see why she became plastic. Genes are...nordcucky.

Also, why are we so concerned with inferior white women? There are plenty better.
>>
>>136421169
>Hopefully, some redpilled tech company recruits him.
Gab already offered him a job
https://twitter.com/getongab/status/893975352804028417
>>
>>136428867
Fucking hell, they have no self awareness at all.
They're trying to push people out of their jobs for wrongthink .
>>
>>136428923

What scares me is that various European ideologies flooded into the vacuum after WW1 to fill the void of feudalisms collapse (which is essentially what happened with the transition from agriculture to industrialisation) while in this case, there are powerful oriental entities, from the weird Han Chinese amalgamation of Communist Capitalism, to Islam, bucking to step in and take over.
>>
>>136413117

I'm picturing this guy getting stuck on a collaborative project with the worst of the worst of the diversity hires, under terms where he's personally accountable for the entire group's failure.

I'm picturing him trying to have a civil discussion with a higher up about his situation. Then he gets told "well... yeah, I know it sucks, but are you a team player or not? Sometimes being a team player means taking one for the team."

At that point he takes a hard look at his Google position. He realizes it's fucked and there's no unfucking it. He decides to exit on his terms, making a scene and shining a spotlight on the shitshow he was forced to be part of.

I've been through this myself in corporateland.

I got the impression that I was being set up as an expendable scapegoat so I stole one of my coworkers smartphones, got on his facebook account and sent death threats to our mutual boss, the one who was trying to screw me. Then I snuck up on my boss, knocked him unconscious using a jack daniels bottle filled with cement, and gave him a few more when he was out. Different details, but same gist. There's always a bigger badder dude who isn't a pussy and if you're a boss who exploits everyone ranked lower than you, sooner or later you'll learn that lesson the hard way.
>>
>>136412749
They wete cucked hard.
>>
>>136428867
Wat's wrong with white supremacy as opposed to, say, black nationalism, la raza, Communism, etc.?
>>
File: aykm.png (228KB, 1152x1728px) Image search: [Google]
aykm.png
228KB, 1152x1728px
>>136420820
>He did not expect such vitriol and wichhunt.
But it's 2017 ffs
>>
>>136422775
I noticed this the other day when researching a health care subject.
>>
>>136429116
Uncoincidentally, their mascot is a frog.
>>
how come she doesn't push him away like she does me?
>>
>>136429277

Intersectionality/Triple Oppression

There is a hierarchy to oppression. Hence the "progressive" stack.

Think of it like sports betting handicapping. That's how they view the world.
>>
Infamy.org
>>
>>136416544
everything they do is proving his point

BUT

to whom?
>>
>>136429442
No, I mean, I know the reason it's considered bad is that blacks and hispanics are victim races and are being cultivated by Jewish elements as a revolutionary class to be used against whites. This sort of thinking is still a good way to point out the flimsiness of intersectional thinking and what its actual aims are.
>>
>>136429502
hopefully the military for the military coup. CIA stands no chance against the Army.
>>
>>136424157
Many are cowards but there are serious financial repercussion for many of since most of us are the producers.
>>
>>136427662

It's win win situation. Either Google (and all tech) will show the sign of sanity, or they burn him as a whitch, pushing madness closer to extreme.
>>
>>136427583
God damn you lefty cuks will blame anything other than marx.
>>
>>136425960
I think what I'm doing there is expressing what I think their end state is, insofar as they have one. Which is another feature I note of these people, they don't really have ultimate goals. They don't really sit around and try to conceive of what a society looks like if they get their way. Everything is just one further step, and after that there is another step, forever into eternity. This, they call progress.
>>
>>136426032
No. That sounds horrifying. Link it.
>>
>>136430131
Marxism is literally just a veneer on what is actually happening, which is power seizure by a Jewish intelligentsia by cultivating "oppressed" groups as a revolutionary class against the majority in order to install a centralized government upon which the Jews can parasitize the general population.
>>
>>136426494
It's a Ben Garrison edit, don't get too excited.
>>
>>136425599
>The USSR failed because it was not economically viable. Cultural Marxism thrives because it does not need to be economically viable to survive.
My god the fucking bastards learned how to use free systems to attack us. Pretty profound statement you made.
>>
>>136430123

gab.ai just offered him a job.
>>
>>136427189
Probably repetition for emphasis.

For emphasis.
>>
>>136426786
I don't know. The normies I interact with have great respect for my intelligence and insight. Some hate me for it, but they respect it. But I can point out the obvious problems of the political left and even get normies to see them, but the next day they're right back to where they were to begin with. You can't really budge them.

Two legged herd animals.
>>
>>136427099
>The more they failed, the harder they pushed ideology ahead of capability until eventually the system imploded.
What if that were their plan? What if that was what they wanted all along?
>>
lol
>>
>>136427402
>the changing ethos
Ethos doesn't change. Men must change it. If that is your plan you have to have another way to alter the popular zeitgeist into something that is more favorable to your point of view.
>>
File: IMG_1651.jpg (127KB, 521x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1651.jpg
127KB, 521x568px
>>136419821
I don't think these are problems though. Maybe if he expected to have dialogue with the SJWs (ha!), but one would hope he's not that naive.

On the other hand, being objective and putting this bait in front of SJW Googlers is great for influencing the opinion of outsiders who believe there are just two sexes and blacks tend to be dumber than whites. You know, people with common sense untainted by Marxist identity politics. For them, his publication is a great tool to combat Silicon Valley Leftists with.
>>
>>136421025
>>136422863

GCP = Google Cloud Compute
>>
>>136430346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
>>
>>136422918

You underestimate their adderall dosages and lack of testosterone.
>>
>>136428158
First, we must see what targets pop their heads up and present themselves.

Soon, there will be no shortage of Xir's who stand up, attempting to take all the attention for themselves as the ones that were triggered hardest.

We find them, we drive them fucking crazy since we have nothing to lose, and then watch them hang their own ropes on social media, and then get terminated by the company.

It'll be simpler than you imagine. These people will display their necks to us, essentially.
>>
This is so much like China and Charter 08 its hilarious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_08
>>
>>136428127
I used to believe that, but I am beginning to become convinced that essentially no one is truly logical, but instead we are influenced by our emotions and personality, synthesize new information into our pre existing bias structure, decide on whatever we feel best about as truth, and then rationalize an argument that sounds good to us so we can pretend that we're logical.

If that is true, it is not really our job to educate anyone. Rather, we have to get them to feel that our position will make them feel better than any alternative. Then they'll do the rest.
>>
Well... if google hired just trannies, niggers and womyn, they would go under pruddy fast.

Just sayin
>>
>>136412749
google is the left, preparing for the race war. Can we get that video up here? So relevant
>>
>>136412749
Google = the new ministry of truth

These SJW cunts will manifest their own demise
>>
>>136431090
Mass exodus from Android products, when?
>>
>>136425467
>deconstructing borders
wew
>>
>>136431183
you still even using (((smart phones)))?

Why haven't you made your self an arduino or pi based hackphone yet anon?
>>
>>136428923
Well, I think there are winners and losers, and at this point I have rejected multiculturalism entirely and so I feel no need to care for the losers. I just want my own group to not be among them. So I view my group in a handful of ways. But the Social Justice leftists boil my identity down to my race, gender, sexual predilections, age, income level, and so forth. Then they have standardized on deciding that the groups into which I happen to have fallen are evil per se and responsible for all that is wrong in the world. Consequently, in the event of collapse, it is likely we would fracture along these lines, and in my view my identity class which the left has assigned me ought to be best positioned to lose the least from it.

>>136429220
I think the goal the entire time of Cultural Marxism has ALWAYS been to collapse society because they think that communism will fill the void. But they are so fucking bad at nearly everything they do that I can't think they're correct on this point. On the other hand, Chinese Communism and especially Islam are such profoundly stupid ideologies that it astonishes me that anyone finds them acceptable.

Recently I was exposed to a different way to view it. If you look at the history of, say, medieval Europe up through the enlightenment, you see people slaughtering one another over minor differences of religion. Well, today we have the same commitment to our political ideology as those people had to faith. So for instance, the democracy people had to go to war against the fascist people.

Separation of Church and state didn't solve the Church. It turned the Church into the state.
>>
>>136412749
I turned down a job offer from Google, for a medium sized firm in Colorado.

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>136430393
One thing I'll say about those fucking Frankfurt School bastards, they were wickedly clever. I hate Marcuse with the passion of a thousand suns, but he knew what he was doing when it came to destroying civilization.
>>
File: IMG_4619.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4619.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>136419821
>>136430699

And this right here is an actual diversity of ideas. Here me out here; by having some people present these ideas as hard line "100%" like the first referenced post, and the second advocating for simple "objective analysis," the same conclusion is being presented simultaneously. We (being /pol/, conservatives or whatever) actually benefit from our spectrum of diversity, that being diversity of argument. We need all types of argumentative style, because it prevents pigeonholing a single thought process and dismissing the underlying meaning.
>>
>>136428158
One could push it further. Start calling out any discrepancy from the orthodoxy; apply the oppressor/oppressed dialectic to everything, every twitter post, every comment, every word. Be unreasonable. Be short-tempered and spew vitriol. Become the biggest social justice advocate you can. Be a blight to the internet, but especially to other "moderate" people spouting social justice. Scare people. Make them averse to the words diversity, tolerance, etc. It might be too late for that, though.
>>
>>136430699
It is, and it isn't. There's another anon ITT (who used the popular leftist snarlword "dumpster fire" - look out for this word as a cue to who you are dealing with) who interprets this as a blow to people on the political right. It is a fair perspective, I think.

Meanwhile, the SJW leftists are using the positive reaction from the right to tar the author. They LOVE guilt by association, so anything vaguely associated with us in any way is, to them, proof of its evil. After all, you wouldn't want to be praised by those evil Nazis, would you?

Which is why I am such a big Hillary supporter :^)
>>
>>136430820
Oh yeah, I saw that. Thunderf00t got his panties in a twist over it, didn't he? lulzy.
>>
>>136431165
It's really starting to seem that way. On the other hand I said the exact same thing in 2011, and nobody listened.
>>
File: 1410748891250.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1410748891250.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>136431833
I quite agree with you. On the other hand, lack of diversity of opinion and robust disagreements were never problems this board had.
>>
>>136431833
This is prob one of the best /pol/ threads in weeks.
>>
>>136419821
I disagree that a scientific approach was wrong, since the memo was meant to be read by fellow engineers (and scientists). In fact I would say he should have been even more scientific and less emotional. The debate outside google does not matter beyond the fact that there IS a debate and people are watching.

The debate inside google will be based on science assuming the cancer is not too far infected. CEOs with $billions of revenue dependent on them will be deciding whether to destroy the company by taking the easy route of agreeing with emotional arguments or to take a stand and agree with science as every google stockholder believes they are.
>>
File: IMG_0659.gif (434KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0659.gif
434KB, 300x100px
>>136429133
"But it's ok to make others fear for their livelihoods anytime they open their mouths because we're the GOOD GUYS!"
>>
>>136433004
The thing is, it seems to me that they are completely infested with social justice. Gauge the reaction of the employees to this very incident. One poll I saw rated perhaps 30% or so of Google employees agreed with the author, but there as another greater than 50% who disagreed, and the largest single group by far was strongly disagree. Aside from that, the social justice push by google is undeniable, and only getting worse over time. Look at their continuing censorship of youtube. Even more, they have a no shit social justice division. They have their HR department who enforce their batty ideology on their staff.

So then as for the debate, the googlies may care about hard figures to some extent, but they also subscribe to an ideology which teaches them that perception is reality. If they can be convinced that the perception of the populace at large is that social justice is good, then they will likely side with that regardless of the negative consequences.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.