[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE MUST MAKE IT AN ISSUE OF MORALITY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: AF.png (321KB, 2160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AF.png
321KB, 2160x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzbWXgM0ygU

We must make our cause into an issue of morality if we are to win over support of the normal masses. That it what the left did in order to dismantle the traditions of old, and it is a revolutionary act. We must do the same.

I'm prepared to say that there are indeed two morality systems functioning. The one that we are consciously aware of is what I like to call 'short-term morality', I dont think i need to go into that. The second one is more obscure: long-term morality concerning the stability of civilization/society and human evolution.

Ancient humanity had inklings towards it and our old traditions did a good job of merging the two systems.

Yet with the American and French revolutions came to the fore the ideas of freedom/liberty as well as equality/equity (mostly began in Europe, but eventually spilled into America)

Thus using terms of morality the slow dismantling and discarding of traditions and the raising supreme of short-term morality at the cost of long-term morality began and we are witnessing the results of that, and the ultimate end will not be pleasant for humanity.
>>
That sounds like a lot of work.

I think I'm gonna post frog memes on my malaysian piss gargling connoisseur board instead.
>>
> everybody is a self centered, amoral asshole and we are pretty much fucked as a society

This is nothing new lad0....
>>
>>136412604
No. They just used morality against people who have whole not having it themselves. They also frame morality as immoral and constantly praise moral turpitude.
>>
>>136412604
The only way to use morality to appeal to normies is if we have a sudden surge of interest in Christianity.
>>
>>136412919
You just admitted that they made it an issue of morality. They hold freedom and equality higher than advancement and stability. We must make a case for long-term morality and ship it, ship it as hard as they shipped their myopic short-term moralities.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.