[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRAAAAWLING IN MY WHITE SKIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Evan.jpg (532KB, 1080x1303px) Image search: [Google]
Evan.jpg
532KB, 1080x1303px
Holy fuck, how is this NOT proof liberals are insane?

https://youtu.be/xZOMiFk2ThE
>>
>>136409138

Daily reminder there wasn't a single person in 7 movies that deserved to die.
>>
video not available
>>
>>136409785
https://youtu.be/EcVJ84Hrsl8
>>
how is this political again?
>>
>>136410750

Yes, support liberal media goy
>>
>>136409138
the first saw movie was bretty good
but how they do it with everything, they just have to overdo everything don't they?
>>
>>136410913
i don't follow, how is me asking about an offtopic thread promoting liberal media. nu-/pol/ is trash
>>
>>136409919
just imagine how much it would've sucked if he actually succeded
>>
>>136409138
Nigga you SPOOOOOOOKED
by this
>>
>>136409138
I love the fact its a fucking kike playing a white guy, as usual.

Pizza Sluts.
>>
>>136410999
it implies that the only racial difference is skin colour and superficial appearance, when it clearly fucking isn't. there are deeper anatomical, skeletal, cognitive and cultural differences.
>>
>>136409919
wasnt the point of that movie that the new jigsaw was not giving them a fair chance and was an all around asshole
>>
>>136409138
Boy SAW was an evil movie, boils my blood. Good thing it is their blood that will literally boil though.

https://youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ

Was SAW written by a Jew? Gisaw seems to impose his ideals of morality on his victims, judging them where he has no right to do so. Drug addicts, thieves, racists. I don't like the first two but still.
>>
>>136411505
>I'll take inane bullshit for $1000, Alex
nah, take this shit to /b/
>>
>>136411226
It's Chester Bennington from Linkin Park, his band mates killed him off because he was getting to soft on the goyim.
>>
>>136409138
I liked the little tune that places at the end.
>>
>>136411226

Not any arteries in your back so he would have survived. Same reason slaves were beaten till theirs fell off.

https://youtu.be/-31TMoe00BE
>>
>>136410999
>complains about nu-/pol/
>uses meme flag
Really made me think
>>
>>136411505
It's a piece of hypocritical Jewish Hollywood garbage, don't take anything from the literal children of Satan, the Jews, to personally. Jews are mad God is going to send them to Hell for being the serpent seedline and usurpers of Israel's identity and they take it out on us in Hollywood.
>>
>>136411884
It was a pretty poor trap in terms of saw traps.

Can die from infection from having your skin removed, flaying is more intense than whipping.

No slave was ever "scourged", as the old roman style whipping that was meant to be deadly.
>>
>people are so disconnected from their culture, race, history, everything that all they see is skin color
>"intelligent"
wew
>>
>>136411585

Was going to post this
>>
niggers
>>
>>136412583
Didn't they kill all slaves after they were done with them?
>>
>>136411884
>>136412583

found the sociopaths
>>
>>136411884
Posterior scapular, thoracodorsal, transverse cervical, intercostals as well maybe if deep enough

if there's tissue, there's always arteries, you would have to hit near the scapula though, other wise hit spinal tributaries might also pose a risk
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.