[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate blacks /pol/? I have tons of black friends and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1488062569408.jpg (49KB, 270x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488062569408.jpg
49KB, 270x410px
Why do you hate blacks /pol/? I have tons of black friends and they are honest if not very hard working kind working class people, they are just like any other Brit and hat Muslims just like the rest of us.
>>
File: captcha that nigga.png (441KB, 494x716px) Image search: [Google]
captcha that nigga.png
441KB, 494x716px
>>
>>136405856
This seems to be a consequence of American thug culture, I will agree that it is infecting people in london but look anywhere else in this nation and you will find that blacks are just normal people, this proves that its not the race but the culture that is being spread, so I will ask again, why do you hate blacks?
>>
File: 1501141232837.gif (849KB, 2400x1933px) Image search: [Google]
1501141232837.gif
849KB, 2400x1933px
>>136405622
>>
>>136406049
That's how they act in Africa, too. There are entire cities in Africa that have developed into super ghettos: Like American ghettos, but without a police force keeping it from reaching the logical extreme. The only people living in those places are bands of African scavengers who just sleep in whatever abandoned building they can find and kill anyone else who wanders in.

Thug culture came into existence because of that mentality, not the other way around.
>>
>>136405622
I don't hate them, I just recognize what the costs of associating with their in group are, and I'd rather my in group not have to deal with them at all because they provide essentially no benefit but we live around them at extreme cost both in money and in lives. The same goes for Muslims, I don't begrudge them their own way of doing things, however proximity to them comes with costs which I judge to be not worth paying and so I don't want to associate with them.

I think people who misconstrue this cost/benefit judgment with hatred are a emotionally unstable hysterics who can't see anything more nuanced than absolute love or abject hatred.
>>
>>136406528
I am not saying they are not genetically distinct I am saying that they can be good normal people.

>>136406673
Africa has a host of problems, the main reason that the continent is destitute in this day and age is because a lot of the leaders over there are trying to boost there populations using aid and religion so they have "Bigger" nations and more power, you add this to the fucked up nature of the tribal religions and social groups and you end up with a shithole.
I am saying that if you take blacks out of that environment and demand that they operate as equals they will become equal to a degree and will have better lives because of it.

A lot of people on /pol/ however seem to throw there hands up and say that its just a waste of time despite the evidence of it working.
>>
>>136405622
yeah everybody is just like everybody else. except that all the statistics say otherwise. but taht's just because of white racism and oppression
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.