[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think the world is going to be overpopulated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Inferno-dante-1024x753.jpg (303KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
Inferno-dante-1024x753.jpg
303KB, 1024x753px
You think the world is going to be overpopulated?
>>
Hopefully we have a good ol fashioned world war with lots of brown casualties to free up some resources before anything bad happens ecologically
>>
Yes, terms of resources. Never understand where people are coming from when they say "There's loads of room!"

Also where's the pic from?
>>
>>136404204
Population density per square inch can go way up without causing problems
>>
>>136404471
*cubic inch
>>
No population growth will turn negative to death ratio before we even reach global population of 11 billion.
>>
>>136404204
No, niggers one day will realize that being poor and having children doesn't go well.
>>
>>136404459
what resource have we not been blessed with an abundance of?
>>
File: 1499061531440.jpg (439KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1499061531440.jpg
439KB, 1500x1100px
>>136404733
>sees a retarded comment
>please don't be american, please don't be american
>looks at flag

FUCK
>>
1 is too much
>>
>>136404204
its already overpopulated

ironically enough, if this trend continues, WW3 wont be the end of the world, itll be the only way to save the world
>>
>>136404459
>>136404733
It's a representative map from Dante's Inferno
>>
>>136404204
Its a meme that only counts for white and asian people.

No one's doing shit to stop mestizos, africans, indians and arabs from popping out 10 kids per family.
>>
File: biomass-upright-pyramid_jpeg1.jpg (15KB, 316x267px) Image search: [Google]
biomass-upright-pyramid_jpeg1.jpg
15KB, 316x267px
>>136404204
Already is honestly. Humans existed as top predators meaning like bears or lions nature can only support low numbers. When you had populations of thousands roaming the grasslands of North America hunting and gathering it was fine. Now 7 billion people all trying to eat meat and work out sustaining those bodies is hell for the environment. Basically, the environment cannot sustain this many humans, it wasn't meant to be this way.
>>
>>136404667
You think too highly of them.
They will continue to fuck as long as white nations enable them. Stopping the "aid" will result in mass immigration on a scale far greater than what we see today.
And the jews have already opened the gates.
>>
Yes as a kid i had a few natural places full of life i loved going to get destroyed by building operations.

We keep replacing the natural land with more and more concrete and need more and more resources and the world is pretty fucked up atm would be nice to stabilize a bit and sort things out but that's wishful thinking
>>
>>136404204

Yeah,and it's gonna be full of dumb niggers too if we don't use ethnic bio-weapons to cull the negro population in africa.
>>
File: dante.jpg (134KB, 670x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dante.jpg
134KB, 670x1000px
>>136404204
No, there's a lot of people that we can put in Hell.

Muhammad and Brutus was a good start but there weren't nearly enough Africans in that book.
>>
>>136404459
The pic is an old pic i found on my computer. (Dante's Inferno)
>>
No, it will be unpopulated, or, rather, populated only by cockroaches. It's OK, they (cockroaches) are better spices than us, their society based on brotherly love and true communism. They were here long before us - they'll be here after us.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.