[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great American Eclipse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: rabbi-600x317.jpg (37KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi-600x317.jpg
37KB, 600x317px
http://thehirschfiles.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-great-american-eclipse.html

>Next, Protestant groups would be pleased to discuss the correlation of The Great American Eclipse with Jewish lore. For example, this eclipse will arrive over the Cascadia Subduction Zone at the precise minute that evening begins in Jerusalem.

>Furthermore, at that moment, Jerusalem begins its final month in the Jewish year 5777. That month, called Elul, derives its name from the Akkadian word for "harvest." It will be a harvest month, so to speak. And also, I suppose, we could play the numerology game and take note that 5 years before the Flood, Lamech died at the age of 777.

>A 2008 Israel Today article cites Rabbi Judah ben Samuel as having a prophecy for 2017. According to him, Israel will lose control of Jerusalem at the end of the year 5777, which will end at sunset on September 20th of this year, the start of Rosh Hashana.
>https://z3news.com/w/800yearold-prophecy-claims-israel-lose-control-jerusalem/

Will it happen /pol/? Will they lose Jerusalem?
>>
>>136402201
I think it's REALLY happening now.
>>
>>136403774
Yeah just like the other happenings that totally happened over the past years!
>>
File: Mosiach-flag.gif (106KB, 900x652px) Image search: [Google]
Mosiach-flag.gif
106KB, 900x652px
>>136403774
>>
>>136402201
who the hell harvests crops in august
>>
File: IMG_0049.png (265KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
265KB, 334x334px
The heretics will rapidly start falling from their positions of power. Biblical Israel will rise while heretical Israel falls. These things set the stage for the full time return of Jesus and the saving of multitudes of lost souls. And we'll meet aliens. Get ready.
>>
After the eclipse America enters an epic age of unending prosperity and only another grand solace eclipse would stop it
>>
>>136408423
Biblical Israel is the Church.
Galatians 6:16, the Israel of God.
>>
File: harvest.jpg (57KB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
harvest.jpg
57KB, 1024x656px
>>136407889
>>
>>136407889
People who realize that the calendars are running lagged nowadays since 2000 years of minimal roman adjustment vs complex jew math calendar has left zodiacal alignment of seasons out of wack.
>>
>>136411444
If you keep it up with those digits you're going to break 'the thing'. Don't break it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.