[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watermelon truck spills load in Philly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 2280683_630x354.jpg (47KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
2280683_630x354.jpg
47KB, 630x354px
Press F to pay respects for our black brethren, who are holding a vigil on 52nd street for their memorable companions.

Lost but not forgotten!

>http://6abc.com/watermelon-truck-loses-load-in-center-city/2280676/
>>
>>136401937
Lol no way... I should rush down there with some popeye's to make sure no riots break out. I'm 10 mins away, tops.
>>
File: obummer.png (62KB, 209x233px) Image search: [Google]
obummer.png
62KB, 209x233px
>>136401937
>>
File: 1462798294950.jpg (46KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
1462798294950.jpg
46KB, 385x383px
>>136401937

F
>>
>>136401937
Ayo. Who called the police? Bunch of snitches.
>>
This reminds me of a joke

>Two black kids steal a bike and decide to ride it together. One on the seat and the other on the handlebar. They hop over a curb, and pop a tire. Not wanting to carry the bike, they notice a delivery truck and climb in the back with the bike to hitch a ride. Inside they find it's full of watermelons, so they break one open and chow down. Further down the road, the truck zips by a deputy and his trainee. He pulls the truck for speeding and asks if it's ok to look in the back of the truck. He takes one look, returns to the driver, throws his license and registration back in the cab, and tells him to get out of town as quickly as he can and not to return. The trainee is confused and asks "Why'd you send him off so quickly without a ticket?" He replies: "Did you see what he had in that truck? It was a load of nigger eggs, two of them already hatched, and one already stole a bike!"
>>
It is disturbing picture, future-wise.
>>
File: 1992.jpg (120KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1992.jpg
120KB, 960x960px
>>136402933
pretty decent, would laugh again
>>
File: negro.png (74KB, 168x154px) Image search: [Google]
negro.png
74KB, 168x154px
>>136401937
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.