[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best American president >universally disliked Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: jimmy carter.jpg (68KB, 915x610px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy carter.jpg
68KB, 915x610px
>best American president
>universally disliked
Why?
>>
>Gave away the Panama Canal
I'm 23, he was before my time, but this is literally the only thing I'm aware of him doing and it was retarded. China uses the Panama Canal to send products to Europe and the East Coast US. We could be making a killing.
>>
>>136398242
He did what was right, now what was best for you amerifats
>>
>shit economy
>too beta to solve hostage crisis, only military attempt failed miserably
>energy policies crashed and burned
>savings and loans crisis
Muh good Christian muh personality"
>>
>>136398053
>best

He was the biggest cuck ever until Obumcuck.
>>
>>136398390
>He didn't do what was best for America
Which is his role, as president of the US. He isn't "President of the World" or "Arbiter of Global Justice". His job is to work in the interest of Americans.
>>
>>136398053

He sold the country to the rockefellers
>>
Only president willing to stand up to Israel and call them out on their shittiness. That's why his character has been systematically destroyed over the decades. You can't name the Jew and not expect there to be consequences.
>>
>>136398390
He did it to please bankers bc panama couldn't pay their debts, wrapped it in a cloak of morality. Carter is a globalist piece of shit. The US would be much better if with the canal and without carter
>>
>>136398414
Military attempt was a failure by uniformed leadership and the details are well documented.

Hostage crisis should have been "solved" by sending Pahlevi back for execution. The Shah was a piece of shit installed by the CIA and they could not have picked a worse weakling fool.
>>
>>136398390
What's best for Amerifats is what is right. Reminder we built it faggots.0
>>
File: Palestine_peace_not_apartheid.jpg (38KB, 168x250px) Image search: [Google]
Palestine_peace_not_apartheid.jpg
38KB, 168x250px
>>136398795
This.
/thread
>>
>>136399060
>>136398795
He also helped Nelson Mandela burn whites alive in South Africa, to help install a communist dictatorship. SA is now a shithole.
>>
>>136398861
>mfw Net income was 1.26 Billion US dollars in 2012

https://www.quora.com/Maritime-Shipping-How-much-money-does-the-Panama-Canal-make-in-a-year

Imagine all the gibs we could have subsidized. What a loser. Complete disaster, one of the worst deals I've ever seen, no surprise he lost reelection.
>>
>>136399600
>being white
>choosing to live in Africa
Faggots had it coming
>>
>>136400137
South Africa is pretty white.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.