[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my dad might secretly be redpilled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1494107256189.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1494107256189.png
126KB, 800x769px
So i think my dad might secretly be redpilled about hitler and the nazis. First of all my dad is a huge historyfag, but strangley almost only reads about Hitler, the nazis and ww2. He literally has read dozens of books about Hitlers life, the SS and nazi history. he is dutch and has told me a story of a German soldier saving my great grandfathers life and he hasn't really spoken that badly about the German occupation of the Netherlands under ww2. He also somtimes mentions how immigration has been a disaster for europe, but doesn't talk about it that often around my mom and my sister because they are pretty left wing. he might not be completly redpilled about the nazis but i know he is atleast aware of the true story and not just the "EBIL NATZIES!!!:DD" narrative that is pushed by ((((Hollywood)))).

What do you goys think?
>>
>>136397380
Try bringing home a Jewish girl and gauge his reaction.
Then kill her in front of him and gauge his reaction again
>>
Q. Is it not enough to believe all that is written in the Bible?
A. No, it is not: For we must also believe all apostolic tradition.
Q. How prove you that?
A. Out of 2 Thess. ii. 15. Therefore brethren (saith St. Paul) stand and hold ye the traditions which ye have learned, whether by word, or by our Epistle.
Q. What other proof have you?
A. The apostle's Creed, which all are bound to believe, although it be not in Scripture.
>>
>>136397601
apollo creed was a negro
>>
>>136397571
Jews dont exist in Norway
>>
>>136397380
IF IF IF IF IFI IF IF IF FI FIFI FI FI FI WE FALL FOR

OKIE DOKE
>>
>>136397380
he's been hiding his power level, like most older people.
>>
>>136397380
>Hi dad. Here, have a beer.
>I see you reading all these WWII books,
>tell me what you've learned from your studies.
>>
>>136397996
heng deg selv sven
>>
>>136397921
>Jews dont exist in Norway
Shit, your dad is pretty thorough isn't he
>>
>>136398178
be din far att se TGSNT och fråga vad han tycker om den
>>
>>136397380
>mother and sister left wing

gotta love women. do yourself a favour and dont research the red pill about women, you wont be able to look them in the eye anymore, at least not as a fellow intelligent human being.

related to your question, yes he prbly is secretly redpilled and is searching for the truth in all those books, but was unable to find it yet. if he told you, in a more positive light about the germans in ww2, then he trusts you already alot, so why not just talk to him about it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.