[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Galloway

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: galloway clinton.jpg (98KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
galloway clinton.jpg
98KB, 1024x576px
What is /pol/'s opinion on George Galloway?

On the surface he seems like the kind of left wing figure that /pol/ would accept, he absolutely hates Israel, staunchly stands against intervention in the middle east and has a hatred for propaganda from the mainstream media.

He is still attacked in the streets by Jews, and at the same time labelled a racist and anti-Semite by them for daring to point out their crimes
>>
>>136397021
a paki-loving cunt with the worst fake "ethnic" accent since Peter Sellers' perforformance in "The Party" (I am referring to Galloway's grovelling to Saddam Hussain, listen to his voice, and watch his head bob up and down).
>>
>>136397561
>a paki-loving cunt
I realised during the bradford byelection he's a big LARPer that did it all for votes
>Go to imams and ask for postal votes before the labour guy
>Overturn majorities of 10,000 votes+
Truly /ourguy/
>>
>>136397561
>fake "ethnic" accent

u wot
>>
>>136397902
Have you seriously never seen his grovelling to Saddam Hussain in a strange "paki" voice?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzWNXEtwHUc
>>
>>136397021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIwMt5JAQ8
>>
File: pepe British Burn US.png (434KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe British Burn US.png
434KB, 1000x600px
>>136397021
>US Senate BTFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP_EDl3OCco
>>
>>136398334
Could be worse; He could have been the entire US establishment circa early 1980s
>>
>>136398644
kek
>>
>>136398530
>Wild paki appears
Jaqui Smith never killed 1 million Iraqis
99% of the fatalities were Iraqi vs Iraqi
Fun times in Basra market
>>136398700
roflcopters XDDDD ebin
>>
He BTFO The US Senate in a stunning show of oratory. I don't agree with much he says but that was some alpha top tier level 100 speech shit
>>
A very clever fucker, will back anyone or anything to get his nose in the trough. Brilliant in debates, it's almost as if he believes what he says.....almost...
>>
>>136397021
stop looking for leftists to parade around like "look not ALL leftists are bad!!"
>>
>>136398930
He's one of the great Orators for sure, his speech on the Tower burning was powerful too

>>136399330
They won't let him back in the Labour party though, even when Blair is still a member
>>
File: hitchens-galloway.jpg (22KB, 450x291px) Image search: [Google]
hitchens-galloway.jpg
22KB, 450x291px
hitchens>galloway
>>
>>136400315
Hitchens got fucking rekt by Galloway when they debated over Iraq. Hitchens was great, but in his later years he became a neo-con shill who blindly defended Bush and Blair and anything they did.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.