[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuckoldry is the female version of rape so why no jail time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1138.jpg (64KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.jpg
64KB, 600x334px
With DNA we know that there is basically a 30% chance the kid isn't yours.

Even in high confidence situations it is almost 2%.

US & >Canada Europe Elsewhere

>High paternity confidence
>1.9 1.6 2.9

>Low paternity confidence
>29.4 29.8 30.5

>There you have it. Note that for each of the two groups of men, the rates are roughly the same around the various global regions. The bottom line is as follows: If you commission a DNA paternity test, you have roughly a one-third chance of the child not being yours. On the other hand, if you are confident that your wife has not had any extramarital dalliances then the probability of your having been cuckolded is very low (but still far from negligible).

So basically 10-15% of fathers are actuallly being cuckolded. That is a horrifying statistic and yet it is perfectly legal.

It is so common that genealogy companies commercials actually make it seem normal.

>I though I was English but guess what I'm Swedish hur dur.

Why aren't there paternity tests at all live births? And why isn't it a bailable offense?
>>
Because punishing adultery is something only muslims do. Here in the west we accept it, live with it and create society in a way where we expect it to happen.
>>
>>136397194
I agree. Just like terrorism.
>>
>>136397194
Cuckoldry is not adultry.
>>
Why would this happen?
>>
>>136397402

Either is an integral part of being Western. If you ban cuckoldry then you basically ban adultery which is not hurting anyone if people don't get caught. Should be illegal to make parenty tests so that adultery can continue without your crypto-muslim morality nonsense.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>136396980(OP)
WOAH, you think just because you're white a woman has an obligation to stay loyal only to you? Time to buy your wife/significant other a burka and hijab, convert to Islam, and pack your bags for the middle east
>>
>>136398171
You two must be retarded.

Cuckoldry does not equal adultry. It's like saying cheating on someone is the equivalent of raping that person.

It's not only a stupid comparison but utterly irrelevant. They are differences of a kind.
>>
>>136400156
So you think it's ok that your wife is unfaithful and you don't think that has anything to do with cuckoldry?
>>
File: IMG_3099.jpg (284KB, 1024x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3099.jpg
284KB, 1024x922px
>>136398171
You belong in a death camp, seriously.
>>
>>136402285
Go home, Ahmed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.