[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are parents so arrogant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: why.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
What does /pol/ think? I don't know if this has been a thing since the 50s (like old people hating teens), but why do so many parents (or people aged 40-60 in general) act subhuman at when it comes to their kids. (Especially at sports)

Examples

>When I was 16 at a college baseball game, I caught a foul ball and some fat mom tried to lecture me about not giving it to her 4 year old son.
>Multiple videos of skateboarders getting yelled at on Youtube.
>At one of the last Little League baseball games I ever played, I was in the dugout and at a baseball field adjacent to ours, I saw two moms get into a fist fight over a dead ball.
>A bunch of dads got the football coach at my school fired.
>There was an attempt to fire the baseball coach as well, but I think he's leaving after this year so it doesn't really matter
>Some mom refused to listen to the guy at the ticket booth about how gruesome Logan was, of course, she ignored him, and about 2 minutes after the start of the movie, she left in a hurry.
>I was running late to school and I pulled in going 22 (in a 15) and the mom in front of me slowed down to 4 mph and got in the center of the road so I couldn't pass her. Some mom in a minivan chased down my friend in his pickup truck because "he passed by her too fast" and tried to take his phone. (to call his dad I think?)
>There was some thread a while ago about how some mom went nuts over her son's boy scout troop shooting BB guns and in the process of complaining about them, after yanking a BB gun out of her son's hand, she shot some kid in the head.

Something they do that causes my blood to boil is say the most disrespectful things ever to young people and act shocked and angered when they snap back. Are there any other examples or explanations /pol/ can provide?
>>
>>136394879
1. You have to be over 18 to post on this website.
2. The world is full of bullies, kid. Get used to it. Anyone who thinks they can take advantage of you, will.
>>
They're the absolute worst if they live in a gated community
>>
>>136395191
Those kind of people don't seem to be bullies, they're just really entitled
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.