[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: child-support-california-2.jpg (27KB, 450x279px) Image search: [Google]
child-support-california-2.jpg
27KB, 450x279px
Why should men have to pay child support?

Should a scared crying 18 year old girl who puts her newborn child up for adoption be required to pay child support for 18 years?
Most normies say "No, of course not".

When you ask them if men should pay child support, the overwhelming response is "Yes".
When asked why, the logic given is that "He made his choice to have sex, he has to live with the consequences".

Why doesn't this same logic apply to women? In both situations, they made the decision to have sex, neither party wants the child (the woman opting for putting the baby up for adoption, for the sake of argument), and yet, the woman has the option to terminate, or even still have the child but get out of paying child support by putting the baby up for adoption.

The only way baby lives and daddy doesn't have to pay is if the mother puts it up for adoption.

How is this just? In much the same way women can wash their hands of a life they helped to make, men should be able to do the same.
>>
Men only have to pay child support if they have visitation or partial custody. Obviously the law differ from country to country and each individual situation is taken on a case by case basis.
>>
I've never understood why Spaniards incorporated a lisp as a genuine trait of their language. You were just before you made this post bro. Accept it.
>>
>>136395166

I'm actually an Irishfag living in Spain. I've heard that the "th" sound instead of an "s" sound is from imitating royalty centuries ago, but I haven't looked into it and it was just a story I heard from a friend here.

I'm not seeing how the lisp has anything to do with the topic at hand, nor how my post has made me "unjust" or unfair
>>
>>136394872
>When asked why, the logic given is that "He made his choice to have sex, he has to live with the consequences".
I've never heard an argument against Male financial abortion that doesn't sound like something a Catholic would say to a woman in the 50's
>>
>>136394872
Most of these laws stem back when divorce was very sparse. Abortion wasn't a thing, and men were the providers, women stayed at home. If the dad chose to walk out, they were still responsible financially for the family (alimony and child support).

Most of these law stem back to when it was a "man's world". Of course no one is going to go back and update these laws because women while still having the same opportunity of men (if not more) are still victims of decades of the patriarchy.
>>
>>136394872
You're making a mistake looking for logic. The truth is that women vote for things which benefit them directly and immediately, fuck logic and fuck the consequences.

Women's suffrage was a mistake.
>>
>>136395594
so you have a lisp then? You'd rather I call you a potato nigger. Imported filth pubicly lamenting his lack of gibs on a vietnamese basket weaving forum. Truly you are the worst.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.