[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9gag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 9gagbelike.png (544KB, 524x994px) Image search: [Google]
9gagbelike.png
544KB, 524x994px
Is "9gag" turning into a right wing site? It's very known to be a house for lefties and PC shit, lately i've seen people slowly showing more hate towards the lefty admins and lefty users.
Shall we raise he KEKISTANI flag over 9gag?
>>
>>136391525
>KEKISTANI
please. go there and never come back or kys.
>>
How about you don't raise any flag. Fucking loser
>>
>>136391525
If it is, then all that means is that the right wing shift on social websites is an inevitably and the only way left wing sites can exist is through heavy moderation and censorship
>>
>>136391931
>>136391956

Lol you dudes are so fucking salty over a damm joke, guess you are lefties.
>>
>9fag
>kekistani
You need to be over 18+ to browse this board
>>
>>136391525
Leftwing ideas can only survive inside gated communities. Any channels that allow for dissenting views will eventually be flipped, and the ones that don't will become increasingly irrelevant.
>>
>>136392288
Lol i imagine if i threw a granade and i jokinly tell you to jump into it you certainly would, people still can't take kek jokes yet. :D
>>
File: IMG_0019.png (48KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.png
48KB, 365x214px
omae no suredo wa mo shinderu
>>
>>136392269
Nope. Swing and a miss bud. I just don't like being lumped in with embrassing faggots like you.
>>
>>136392583
atatatatatatatatat
>>
>>136392146
But this was already known. Look at plebbit, heavily censored and far left. JewTube is now taking further measures to censor wrongthink on their platform because altlite and skeptic jewtubers had 10x the sub and view counts as the leftycucks and sjws. The only way left wing ideology can spread or even be cultured is by censoring dissenting opinions.
>>
>Gay thread
>Some chink post Hitler's salute
>Muh based 9gag
Fuck off back there and stay there you fuckin waste of space
>>
>>136393212
Check the fucking post, full of heil hitler stuff, that one was the most popular.
>ree
>>
>>136392999
The thing they don't realise is, the more they censor the alt right, the more appealing we become to the next generation. It's the forbidden fruit syndrome. This is exactly what happened when conservitards in the 60s tried to censor and repress the hippy movement.
. They're digging their own graves
>>
>>136393532
Lefties love abortion and hate kids.
Lefties love being gay and shit.
Lefties die of syphilis and aids
Right wingers marry young, work hard and pay taxes
Right wingers have kids
Right wingers automatically take over the space left by the degenerated HIV positive.
>>
>>136391525
Yea, launch an op Anon, for sure.
It will serve as a warning shot to the commie cultists on the left that if they don't stop fucking around here we'll spread all our shit out onto the internet and ruin it forever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.