[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /pol/ if jesus returned to earth and declared Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

How would /pol/ if jesus returned to earth and declared Islam is the true religon?
>>
>>136391517
>How would /pol/ if
you just threaded yourslef
>>
>>136391645
Oh shit i did
>>
>>136391517

He wouldn't be the real Jesus he would be the antichrist.
>>
>>136391517
I'd tell him to fuck off. First for being a kike, then for trying to spread kike religion.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>>136391777

No one has responded to my get about the Islamic antichrist.
>>
>>136392585
it's pretty obvious islam is too authoritarian so yeah, Jesus would never vouch for it.
>>
File: Reaction20.jpg (28KB, 360x428px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction20.jpg
28KB, 360x428px
A Jewish man declaring Islam the true religion, even though it was founded after his death
>>
>>136391517
When I was working as guard I once met a girl who claimed to have been raped by Jesus and Satan who are buddies with Santa Claus.. She was afraid to go sleep due to this. So afraid actually she bit off part of a ear from an orderly when they were strapping her in for a night.
>>
>>136391517
Jesus said to watch out for false prophets and people who want to add new teachings.
>>
>>136391777
This
>>
>>136393498
And I failed to mention that she claimed to be the recarnation of the virgin Mary which kind of makes her delusions even more interesting in a sick way.
>>
headexploding.gif
>>
A false prophet will arise do exactly that.

Mooslems know him as Mahdi.

He will try to convince Jews and Christians that he is their foretold one.
>>
>>136391517
As long as he just babels insanity about religion and not influencing political and public policy itd be fine but the most likely outcome would be the sand coons of the mideast would unite and start ww3 to spread it at all cost and we'd have to commit genocide of muslms to save the world.
>>
>>136391777
I tend to think it will be something like that, miracles included.
>>
>>136391777
this, trips tell truth. I wouldn't believe he was Yeshua.
>>
File: 1501294055400.jpg (43KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501294055400.jpg
43KB, 500x404px
>>136391517
this WILL happen
maybe not in your lifetime but it WILL happen...
>>
>>136391517
I would be like "I knew it! That's why he prayed like a muslim with the face to the ground and why he kept harping on about ONE God and not a trinity... Could also be the reason he kept washing his feet"
>>
>>136395253
Why would Jesus want to be associated with a religion that worships a warlord? Jesus is a literal cuck hippy that let soldiers kill him to prove a point.
>>
>According to Islamic tradition which describes this graphically, Jesus' descent will be in the midst of wars fought by al-Mahdi (lit. "the rightly guided one"), known in Islamic eschatology as the redeemer of Islam, against al-Masīh ad-Dajjāl (the Antichrist "false messiah") and his followers.[63] Jesus will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes—his head anointed. He will say prayer behind al-Mahdi then join him in his war against the Dajjal. Jesus, considered as a Muslim, will abide by the Islamic teachings. Eventually, Jesus will slay the Antichrist, and then everyone who is one of the People of the Book (ahl al-kitāb, referring to Jews and Christians) will believe in him. Thus, there will be one community, that of Islam.
>>
>>136391517
Let's compare Original flavour Jesus with Mohammed. Jesus never:
Fucked kids
Sold camel piss as medicine
Performed oral sex on his grandson
or beheaded the men in the city that gafe him refuge, after taking their women & kids as slaves
...so I would be surprised if Jesus "declared Islam is the true religion".
Wouldn't you, considering?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.