[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's me just ask this; Alex Jones...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1501234255003.jpg (52KB, 905x716px) Image search: [Google]
1501234255003.jpg
52KB, 905x716px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2QV8q8e8zQ

I've heard the stories; He's a Meme-Machine.
A shill for the jews.
A crazy tin-foil hat.
A based reporter.

But when you look back on all of his reports on the Pedophilia Rings in government, the Haitian Redevelopment headed by the Clinton Foundation. Sandy Hook. It was later proven right the more time independent journalism had it's platform.

The perception of him is conflicted but perhaps he's the head of a spear/javelin that paves the way toward the truth no matter his methods so long as it's true?
>>
>>136388156
See the sad thing about the kekistan flag is I dont know whether youre trolling or legitimately retarded
>>
i think he's a retard.
>>
>>136388156
he's the real deal
>>
>>136388156
>>136389558
>>136390587

Dude, he's a globalist that needs to sell people pills and protein whey so he can keep being a roid head.

We don't have the tech to transcend our worthless existences, so these talk show entertainer fear monger to retain their viewers.
>>
>>136388156
>>136389558
>>136390587
he's spent his entire life doing this stuff. Listen to account by people that know him like rogan, and the people he has on his show - roger stone, ron paul, rand paul, etc.

>Real
>>
real deal. been listening for 10 years. he is over the top and sometimes gets things wrong but his heart is in the right place.

fearless and tenacious.
>>
File: 1498527309678.jpg (1MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1498527309678.jpg
1MB, 1200x1500px
>>136390767
...There's literally nothing in this statement that makes him a globalist let alone using fear-mongering tactics. As far as anyone's concerned when it comes to international news, he's more dependable than the MSM, especially for hard hitting stories.
>>
>>136388156
AJ is blowing up as we speak.
Sure he's been a daily occurance here but unknown to large swathes of the world.
His "Basic Gestalt" action plunged him out into normiedome, perfectly framed with eddie bravo frothing at the mouth about chemtrails, weed and booze.

Trump made him a promise, remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
>>
>>136388156
people are trying to slide this guy HARD

the latest tactic is using his own language and saying he is a Psy-Op or Controlled Op, this gets the people who are 'redpilled' more interested as it is a step further than saying "He's a complete hack spewing nonsense."

honestly, dont give up on Alex, hes been in this game for decades, remember he is still a person and still needs to support his interns, employees, pay for independant production cost and keep his cool.

as for selling snake oil? most of what he sells is happening-tier useful. I dont know about the alpha brain or whatever he sells, same as joe rogan, but i do know that it is overpriced.
>>
https://youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.