[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Evangelical Xtians and their hard-on for Israel.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: christian-zionism.jpg (26KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
christian-zionism.jpg
26KB, 300x225px
Redpill me on Evangelical Xtians and their hard-on for Israel.
>>
>>136387005
Pretty much Jew slaves. You can identify them by circumcused penis.
>>
>>136387005
>believing the return of Christ is near
>believing Jews are God's chosen
>believing Jews fo to heaven
>believing the state of Israel was mandated by God
>believing the best ally meme
>>
>>136387005
Dispensationalism.
>>
>>136387005
They believe sending all the Jews back there and rebuilding the temple will cause Jesus to return and beam all believers to heaven.
>>
>>136387005
Subverted Christians.
>>
>>136387005
evangelical christians do it as a way to ritualistic conjure up the antichrist and promote the second coming.
>>
>>136387982
I don't get it. Isn't the point of Christianity that ANYONE who believes in Jesus is God's chosen, and that the temple was destroyed b/c Judaism is old meme?
>>
>>136387005
Its nothing to do for Jews themselves per say, but the hope that the state of Israel is what Revelation means by Israel and the end times. I still think that it does...
>>
>>136388088
But first that it will cause the antichrist to come. It is mainly a project to conjure up the antichrist and get the apocalypse going.
>>
>>136387320
Why the hell is that anyway? I want my foreskin back. It's wrong to mutilate the unconsenting.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 440x440px
>>136387005
Basically this is against the faith. Not only is modern day "israel" a secular state but most jews living there are rabbinical jews who were disinherited from God after they promulgation of the gospel and the creation of Christs church.

"It firmly believes, professes, and teaches that the matter pertaining to the law of the Old Testament, of the Mosaic law, which are divided into ceremonies, sacred rites, sacrifices, and sacraments, because they were established to signify something in the future, although they were suited to the divine worship at that time, after our Lord’s coming had been signified by them, ceased, and the sacraments of the New Testament began; and that whoever, even after the passion, placed hope in these matters of the law and submitted himself to them as necessary for salvation, as if faith in Christ could not save without them, sinned mortally."-council of Florence
>>
>>136387005
It's the protestant version of vatican two. Subversion. Independent fundamentalism is coming back though.
>>
>>136387005
They believe that the Jews have to return to Israel before Jesus can return. Helping Israel = helping Jesus to return.
>>
>>136387005
Its Xian you dumbass
>>
I like Israel because they're the only western nation that acts like one from a hundred years ago.
>>
Why aren't Christians anti semetic? I mean, the kikes killed Jesus according to the old testament.
>>
Jesus Christ was a jewish preacher who taught in synagogues and was the founder of christianity. Israel now is more or less where Judea was when Jesus was there. So you have a preacher who was the founder of the church and considered the saviour and king of the world and that is where he lived.

Christians literally worship jews, while jews consider them lesser and subservient. Goy is still commonly used as a derogatory term for non-jews including christians.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.