[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Frank Gallagher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: based frank.jpg (32KB, 347x332px) Image search: [Google]
based frank.jpg
32KB, 347x332px
Is Frank Gallagher the most red-pilled character in all of TV Show history?

>doesn't believe the wagecuck bullshit, and instead exploits the corrupt system by collecting welfare.
>acknowledges the decline of Western Civilization and uses it to his benefit.
>gets laid by dozens of women and uses them for their money and house.
>constantly shits on teachers, liberals, and the public school system.
>warns Debbie about the dangers of Blacks

Is he, dare I say, /ourdrunk/?
>>
File: lebowski.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lebowski.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>acknowledges the decline of Western Civilization and uses it to his benefit.

The decline of Western Civilisation is contained in your post.

How could such a debased and inhumane way of living appeal to a young man such as yourself?

After all, Frank Gallagher does not exist. He is the creation of a media conglomerate, a gang of people who see the degeneracy of the Frank's of our world and serve them up as entertainment to the proles.

The Shameless producers and network executives probably live in gated communities to avoid people like Frank Gallagher. They somewhat romanticise his degeneracy so that plebs like you can look up to him and give them their viewing figures.

>"Wow man, it must be really cool to not have any self-respect and live your life like an open wound, spreading a societal disease wherever you travel. I mean, the influential people who portray these characters and make money off this show seem to disagree, and I'm sure they would do anything to stop their children turning out this way like sending them to expensive private schools, but it's probably good enough for a dumb fucking prole like me that's deracinated from life".

In essence: Fuck nihilism. Become somebody you can be proud of. Stop trying to take the easy way out.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.