[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supergirl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

>try Supergirl on Netflix because bored
>she's an assistant to "the most powerful woman in the city" who is a bitch
>sg talks back to her anyway and boss is apparently ok with that
>meets Jimmy Olsen who inexplicably no longer works for daily planet
>she big time crushes on him
>Jimmy is black man now lol because all white girls crave BBC meme

Ugh.
>>
I guess I should be thankful Supergirl isn't some fat purple haired genderqueer or something
>>
>first bad guy is a fucking white male

Oh lawdy
>>
At least you're keeping this trash in the right containment board.
>>
>>136384465
Spoiler for Season 2 but she's able to beat Superman when he was drugged to hallucinate Zod. And her foster sister is suddenly gay.
>>
Didn't this show tank?
>>
Also, this ain't /b/ so the samefagging won't work...oops.
>>
>>136385115
That would explain it being on Netflix, the dumping ground of failed serials.
>>
>>136385115
Nope, Season 3 is happening and the main villain is Bloodsport, one of the incarnations of which was a Neo-Nazi...
>>
File: Zhedonismbot.jpg (155KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
Zhedonismbot.jpg
155KB, 1200x799px
Don't worry it gets worse.
Adopted father leaves the country and doesn't come back. Raised by strong single mom. Real dad gets no screen time but real mom who held all the power on krypton and real aunt get plenty of screen time. Sister turns out to be a bull dyke, new father figure boss is a powerful black man who is Martian Manhunter. Lex Luther is an incompetent idiot who was riding his mothers coat tales and his sister takes over the Luther empire.
That's not nearly half of it. You're in for a long diverse ride but it's good for you.
>>
>>136385107
I don't think I'll make it through the first episode.
>>
>watching tv
kys
>>
File: 20170806_144629.png (65KB, 1080x732px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_144629.png
65KB, 1080x732px
>>136384258
Are you sure it's just white women going crazy over BBC anon?
>>
>calling her Supergirl is anti-feminist

Oh fuck me really?
>>
>>136385428
Lex is also in jail too...which sucks

I dread the idea of how badly they'd cuck say Batman or Green Lantern.
>>
>>136384258
Can BBC penetrate Kryptonian hymen?
>>
>boss just said mazel tov
Can't they go one minute without making me groan?
>>
>>136385546
Quellner's only been a showrunner recently, she wasn't around the last 2 seasons or so.
>>
>>136384916
Show Representative detected.

Oy, vey! Goyim. Don't you point out our social justice and anti white male themes in forums where our customers will read them. We could lose money if they get wise to the scheme.
>>
>bad guy: on my planet females bow before males

Groannnnnnnn....

>he just keeps saying sexist shit

Omfg.....this is so blatant....
>>
If you're gonna watch capeshit, at least watch something with a white male protagonist like Arrow
>Doesnt promote racemixing
>Only niggers in the show are his sidekicks
>BTFOs the Eternal Anglo in seasons 1-4
>>
>>136385950
They made GA way more like Batman for my liking in Arrow.

Like, if you waned to make a show with the Batman mythos and characters there's Robin or fucking Nightwing.
>>
>big female feelings heart to heart scene featuring big feels

Why am I doing this to myself

>guninmouth.png
>>
Eventually she rejects Jimmy "Nigger Jim" Olsen before she gets BLACKED. Then, what lands on earth but a Kryptonian style escape pod with a passenger who is not only white and male, but a Kryptonian subspecies or interfertile species within the same genus, inhabitants of another world in the same solar system as Krypton.

He's a douchebag and a bad boy and she's clearly falling for him. My sister and I scream at the TV that they have to fuck ASAP because even though they're different races the survival of their species is at risk.

Then her obviouly straight sister is suddenly gay with a Hindi "bulldyke" cop. No, not a bulldyke. Their relationship is so forced and pointless.

Nigger Jim decides he wants to be a kan- I mean a superhero, so he has shiksa lusting Jewish beta boy use his Fields Medal type skills to invent a super suit that makes him sort of like the famous Supernegro John Henry Irons, the Man of (Literal) Steel.

It also shows how Callista Flockhart's character's life, marriage, and relationship with her son were ruined by her stupid career goals and how she regrets it. And now the editor is a pissed off white man with expectations.

Superman looks a little like a wop but he's passable and I swear that it seems like he and Kara wanna secure a future for Kryptonian children.

Anyways apart from the lesbian nonsense it seems like the show is actually getting rid of the racemixing, telling negros to stop chasing/harassing/raping blonde girls out of their league and resign themselves to a Chad of her own race having her. It tells uppity smart Jews to give up on the shiksa godess because you can't compete.

It shows the importance of blood relation and species survival. Even the Martian Manhunter is confronted and has to forgive the White Martians for shoahing his people otherwise he'll lose himself. It's like telling blacks and Jews to stop fucking whining.

Lotta problems but I must say there's an odd amount of okay material and quiet messages.
>>
>>136384258
OP all of the DC tv shows have turned to shit. show runners are faggots so you get gays in each series. legends in new series now have a Muslim hacker as a super hero.

The flash is the only decent show, last season was pants though. arrow seaosn 1 & 2 were great and then it turned to shit. Legends has never been any good.

My suggestion. agents of sheild. has had a couple of seaosn of shit, but this last season was fantastic.

Or try daredevil.
>>
>>136384258
i doubted this show when the first commercials came out. then watched it and thought ok, it's for girls, so what do you expect. then thought, well if it could only do these few things it wouldn't totally suck. then it seemed to kinda come around and merged with CW (best decision btw CBS blew it bigly). then they finally got a superman character in and he was "kinda" like chris reeve from the movies (a bit). and I thought "cool". THEN, comes the fucking serious POZ and it's been a totalyshit-show eversince. the writers should totally be gassed, the acting is not "horrible" but could definately be better, but the dialog/ lack of common sense/ lack of anything resembling logic. Unforgiveable, even for a cartoon show. And that's what this is, a shitty live action cartoon show that really should've been animated (for the special effects to be more frequent and better) shit, anons, go watch ANY of the DC cartoon movies and they are WAY better. this show's staff needs to be replaced, the queer-pandering is too much. my only solace is that this is not in the "same universe" as the rest of the CW shows (arrow, flash, etc.) not that they are MUCH better, but compared to this show they are. too bad, cuz she's kinda cute and should've been on a much better produced version of this character.
>>
File: 4d6.gif (3KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
3KB, 452x523px
>>136385546
*hava nagila blasts in the background*
Why always the Jews? And these guys dare to deny they control most of the media.
>>
>>136384258

Jamal Olsen
>>
File: oyveymylittlegay.jpg (31KB, 1221x400px) Image search: [Google]
oyveymylittlegay.jpg
31KB, 1221x400px
>>136384258
Well that's terrible, a shitty hollywood show gone down the drain.

Who could've seen that coming.
>>
>Jamal Olsen meets her on the roof. More pointless crushing. Superman doesn't give her the cape directly.

Yep. One episode and I'm done. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>136386951
I'm back, but to be fair I'm pretty sure Supes didn't come because at the time, WB put an embargo on all characters that appear in the movies.

With Superman now in the series proper, it seems they're lightening up on that concept.
>>
>>136386951
Well, I watched it ALL, and I can say you didn't miss much.
misrepresentation of well established characters (nerd alert) aside, it's just a shitty badly written show. And since jews write this shit I can only conclude that either:
A: (((they))) are some shit-tier heebs that are grossly incompetant at their ONE job, or:
B: (((they))) wrote this shit on purpose and think so little of anyone watching it, in the days of international critique, that it's just a collective spit in the face of the audience.
Literally, /pol/ could start a thread and write better stories than this shit. (hint hint)
>>
>>136385107
>she's able to beat Superman
she's canonically stronger than superman
>>
File: melissa-benoist-nude.jpg (48KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
melissa-benoist-nude.jpg
48KB, 800x531px
>>136384258
>>
>>136388045
She actually has better tits than i expected
>>
>>136384916
Brockpuppet spotted.

>>136385892
Brockpuppet, not a show rep. He'll go out of character here, then return to spamming anti-Kekistan platitudes, the usual antisemitic shit to blend in while attempting to shame anti-SJW sentiment largely by attempting censor all talk as "le so embarrassing xD," and calling Anons that fight back leadditors or "drumpf shills." Always name the Brockpuppet when you see one.
>>
ghostbusters is currently ranked 73% positive on rotten tomatoes while forrest gump is ranked 72%
let that sink in..
>>
>>136388410
are referring to the original ghostbusters or the remake?
>>
>>136384258
>>136384258
>"Golly, gosh, gee, Mr. Kent!"
>"Well, ok, Ms. Lane!"
>black now
>>136386256
>Jamal Olsen is also retconned into being Steel
Nope. I'm done before I started.

Just so you know, Supes was originally created by Jews. Kryptonians and all that? A messianic crypto-Jew fantasy.
>>
>>136387815
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-stronger-Superman-or-Supergirl
Wrong
>>
Of course my little girl is wondering why I shut it off and won't watch more with her.

Fucking Hollywood cunts, trying to program my kid.
>>
>>136388826
>Just so you know, Supes was originally created by Jews. Kryptonians and all that? A messianic crypto-Jew fantasy.
yeah, I know. It's the Kabalist-Zionist "Ubermench" "Messiah" that they're always on about. It's what makes the Nazi-Superman not damn funny.
>>
File: CaptainAmericaMAGA.jpg (532KB, 1152x814px) Image search: [Google]
CaptainAmericaMAGA.jpg
532KB, 1152x814px
Capeshit needs to die. At this point it's just embarrassing.
>>
>>136389169
>not damn funny
that's NOT what I typed, i typed SO damn funny. WTF? Anyway, yeah, and the whole "House of EL" lookup "EL" in historical biiblical context.
>>
File: melissa_benoist8.jpg (108KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
melissa_benoist8.jpg
108KB, 681x1024px
we should be grateful atleast that she doesnt have purple hair and is transgender or some shit

remake.
>>
>>136384465
Of course she isn't purple haired and obese. The jew propaganda requires they represent a normal good old American pie kind of white woman to be the race mixer. They already have the SJWs in their pockets now they need to get as many normal white women as they can.
>>
>>136386256
>My sister and I scream at the TV
plebes
>>
File: 1484860699890.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484860699890.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>136384258
>he still watches western propaganda pandering shows and capecrap
>>
>>136385230
Netflix is failing, very slowly but they're losing a lot of show rights in the next month. I'm only on board til always sunny gets taken off
>Liking always sunny
Fuck you the first 4 seasons are great
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.