[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6296.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6296.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Ask someone who is visiting his relatives in the former yugoslavian republic of """macedonia""" anything.
>>
>>136383228
What's the food like?
>>
>>136383593
There are TONS of fast food / traditional kitchens everywhere.
From what ive seen most people seem to be self employed, my no one from my family here ( 50+ people) are employed somewhere, everyone gets their money from trades.
Anyway, food is delicious and i haven't got sick so far, there is even a burger king here with the same """quality""" as in switzerland.
>>
>>136384228
What trade? Any CNC machinist jobs?
>>
>>136383593
Nothing but ajvar for miles
>>
>>136384550
Haha thats true anon, they eat lots of ajvar, mostly for breakfast but also during other meals.
>>
>>136384449
Some have their own fields and plant corn and other vegetables, others are electricians, car mechanics and mostly other industrial workers.

One knows how to bend metal sheets and weld it, but thats it.
CNC precision mechanics are rare, as the education is hard and takes much time (lots of different programs, tools and technologies)
They stick to easy stuff, i doubt any big manufacturer orders parts from macedonia which require high precision and know how.

I personally would like to open a small factory here as i work as a cnc programmer myself, workers cost less than a dollar an hour and demand almost nothing from you, furthermore you get skilled people for little money, if you're willing to train them and if you've got the right contracts with bigger companies.
>>
File: 1475633208266.png (24KB, 657x525px) Image search: [Google]
1475633208266.png
24KB, 657x525px
are you really friends with bulgaria now?
>>
How many dicks you sucked?
>>
>>136385384
I havent talked much to natives, but none of my relatives or their friends brought up bulgaria or bulgarians at any point, even when it got politic.
>>
>>136385403
Is that really the first thing that comes to your mind when you ask someone something? Dick must be in your mind a lot, clear your head you sad little man..
If someone sucks cock then its you sad anglo, choke on a cancerous refugee cock.
>>
>>136383228
What to do about the Albo problem
How many are there now?
>>
>>136386198
Im not in the capital (skopje) but closer to tetovo.
There are some macedonian owned stores, but from the 5 shops ive been in 4 were albanian.
Maybe i picked the wrong ones idk, but ive heard a lot of albanian talking overall, maybe macedonians are on vacations now ?
My grandparents told me once the census was manipulated, lots of albanian names were counted as Macedonian, they just added "viç" or "ski" at the end so it became a macedonian name.
I believe its somewhere around 30-40%, lots and lots of gypsies tho, i think they're the bigger problem.
>>
>>136386665
>My grandparents told me once the census was manipulated, lots of albanian names were counted as Macedonian, they just added "viç" or "ski" at the end so it became a macedonian name.
Albo detected
>>
>>136386198
Its also kinda hard to tell now, as diaspora albanians all returned to their """homeland""" for summer, so its roughly some ten thousands of albanians more than usually
There arent nearly as many albanians during the rest of the year, and macedonians dont fall for the diaspora jew as often as albanians.
>>
>>136386833
http://www.minareport.com/2017/07/07/eurostat-asks-how-can-macedonia-not-have-a-census-in-16-years/

No, it's just true as im being realistic, i dont need to tell myself some lies that were 90% macedonians and everything's great because it just isn't.
While a woman had roughly 7 kids in 1960, she has only 1.54 now, thats a decline of more than half of what a woman used to have...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.