[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Google debacle is perfect for redpilling:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 5986df26bba16.jpg (128KB, 512x947px) Image search: [Google]
5986df26bba16.jpg
128KB, 512x947px
This is all really good. Those leaked internal complaints need to go viral especially. They make it immediately obvious that Google's rep of hiring only extremely smart people is false. They read like amalgams of dumbfounding Twitter posts. Half of them directly contradict themselves in a few paragraphs.

Google has a sticky situation here, their SJWs are showing the business world their true colors. One of the complaints says "leave it at home" in reference to the "bigotry." Yet THEIR untouchable ideology should dictate company wide moves or they'll leave.

This needs to get out. Anyone with a brain cell left will recognize that Google has serious issues in the way of delivering what their share holders expect. The SJW madness is powerful, but in the end the free market will not be fucked with.
>>
>>136383013
Jews did nothing wrong
>>
seriously OP look into what happened last spring at Evergreen State College with Bret Weinstein.

this shit is extremely similar.
>>
these SJW's should go on strike. I wanna see bluehairs picketing outside google's headquarters by the end of the week
>>
>>136383975
haha
>>
>>136383013

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/how-google-could-rig-the-2016-election-121548

I helped this psychologist create software to prove his point. We did a controlled study.

Fuck you Google, come and get me you faggots and enjoy the hollow points.
>>
>>136384226
Let's archive it https://archive.is/aX9No
>>
>>136384256

Marry my fucking daughter
>>
>unacceptable
>monstrous
>trashfire
I guess we're just not doing subtlety anymore. What do you call actual bad things nowadays?
>>
>>136384226

Doing God's work.
>>
Evergreen State College situation:

https://www.reddit.com/r/evergreen/comments/6pa0dg/is_there_another_side_to_the_story_many_are/
>>
>>136384517
There's no words for how horrible the memo is. Because nothing quite this terrible has happened since the creation of language.
>>
>>136383013
The share holders should bail, while the bailing is good.
>>
>>136384886

niggers haven't built a city in 4000 years
>>
File: 1493540111469.png (91KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493540111469.png
91KB, 222x250px
>>136383975
>sjws go on strike
>google productivity up 50%
Wait, do we even want that?
>>
>>136383013
>making a statement that represents your stance on an issue while simultaneously using phrasing such as "trashfire" after misrepresenting the argument you're voicing out against

liberals do this literally every time
>>
File: The left can meme.png (12KB, 792x195px) Image search: [Google]
The left can meme.png
12KB, 792x195px
>>136383013
Well at least Google knows the left cant meme
>>
>>136385007

Seriously. The memo cost one of these people, "two days of productivity and anger." Someone sent a memo and you checked out for two fucking days? Got a doctor's note for that? Professional adults contribute to a company, not a child who throws a tantrum for two days over mean words. This is what I'm saying, people in the business world need to be exposed to these leaked complaints. They make it crystal clear that this mindset, left unchecked, rapidly deteriorates the most basic tenants of a business entity.
>>
Noticed something the other day - Dylan Storm Roof called himself "The Last Rhodesian", which was taken from the title of an article that was actually about Rhodesia.

Search that phrase now and you can't find the original article, at least for several pages. It was about the downfall of Rhodesia w/o h'Whites.
>>
>>136383975
That will be the death of them. The company will continue to operate without them (they never contributed much to begin with), and they can all be fired afterwards.

P.S. Might be a good time to place put bets on Google stock...
>>
>>136384316
Kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.