[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Three Seas Initiative

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 3452532523524234.png (1MB, 1920x1560px) Image search: [Google]
3452532523524234.png
1MB, 1920x1560px
Is it the last hope for the white race? Does it have a chance of ever happening, or will Poland and Hungary bend knee to the (((EU))) and take in (((peaceful refugees)))?
>>
>>136381816
>Poland and Hungary bend knee to the (((EU)))

No. No one in poland want any refugees. The message is very clear.
>>
regardless of the eu it won't happen because the countries involved hate each other
>>
>>136382108
>implying the EU cares what the citizens of its member nations want
Also there are enough lefties in cities like Ponzan that Soros and Co. could organize pro-refugee protests.
>>
>>136382266
An alliance isn't about liking eachother, it's about hating a common enemy more than you hate eachother.
>>
>>136382340
You don't understand how different poland is from other countries. EU might not care, but our government does.

Our media literally spit in the face of so called refugees, and they got applauded for it by the public.

>Also there are enough lefties in cities like Ponzan

There is very few true retarded leftists in poland, here they are more rational if anything.

Last time they created a "pro-refugee protests" the number of people attending was between 10-15.
>>
>>136381816
The Three Seas Iniative is the preliminary stage of Intermarium. Give it a few more years and you will see an union of white ethnostates led by Poland and Romania, with the support of Trump and the US. It will be a important player fighting against both evils of our time, western capitalist degeneracy and russian neo-bolshevism.
Intermarium NOW!
>>
>>136382793
Assuming the polish gov't doesn't fold, how far do you think the situation could reasonably escalate? At this point a polexit seems a long way off.
>>
>>136381816
three seas countries will not accept to be ruled by poland. it will be like EU (irrelevant).
>>
>>136383065
Far. Pis will not back down. EU will learn exactly how fucking insane Pis is. For better, or worse.
>>
>>136383392
What about the judicial reform? Your president vetoed it, I believe, but his excuse was apparently that he wanted to draft a different version.
>>
>>136381816
Dont worry. If politicians agree to refugees, we will hang them all, for treason of the country.
>>
>>136383521
The initial version was bad for medium sized businesses. It needs revision.

EU needs to fuck off. Even if i do not support such radical changes, in such short amount of time. Threatening a sovereign government is something soros would do.
>>
>>136383880
How bad is the court system currently? As in, are the judges pro-eu, pro-refugee, etc?
>>
>>136384198
Leftovers from the commie times.
>>
Poland will cave in as they need the free money from the EU
>>
>>136384198
Well i think it functions pretty well. I think the biggest problem is it's slower than you would expect it to be.

Since we are part of the EU we follow the international laws, but we do put our own laws above them.

As far as judges are concerned. Refugees are a non issue, since we do not have many.

Judges are simply doing their job. Some are corrupt and need changing.

But there is a lack of ideological problems in poland
>>
>>136384417
Yeah. No. We like money, but we like our culture more.
>>
>>136384827
realistically, how much would a cut off of subsides harm the Polish economy, and for that matter that of other Visegrad members?
>>
File: intermarium_flag_v1.png (41KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
intermarium_flag_v1.png
41KB, 2000x1000px
rate my intermarium flag designs lads
>>
>>136384971
Not by much. We are modernizing very heavily at the moment. The economy is stable and we can do fairly well on our own.

Sanctions might be a burden however. Depending how big they are.
>>
File: intermarium_flag_v2.png (86KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
intermarium_flag_v2.png
86KB, 2000x1000px
version 2 with 12 stars

both versions feature the sierpiƄski triangle (which goes 3 levels deep), representing the three seas

the colors come from all the flags of the 12 members of the initiative
>>
File: 2588842_1200x.jpg (370KB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
2588842_1200x.jpg
370KB, 1200x790px
>>136385419
Didn't you do that few months back in V4G?

I miss those generals.
>>
File: IMG_2531.jpg (69KB, 738x824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
69KB, 738x824px
>>136382793
>we wuz nationalist and based n sheeeeit
>>
>>136381816
The butthurt belt will never accomplish anything as long they see Russia as the enemy.
>>
>>136385561
There is a difference between wanting to be part of a bigger community. And committing a cultural suicide because said community turns out to be full of idiots.

>inb4 THEY MEAN THE SAME THING!
>>
>>136385522
i think i posted an older version of it on int, yeah

is the /v4/ general dead now?

here's the older version btw, people told me it resembles the eu flag too much though, even if it was the "flag of europe" that i was inspired by
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.