[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buddhism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 42

File: Beach.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Beach.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
What does /pol/ think about Buddhism? I've been considering converting to it as an alternative to (((Christianity.)))
>>
Buddhism is more a way of life than a religion, considering you don't really worship a supreme being. So it's already pretty redpilled.

If you aren't bothered by the fact it's been corrupted by new age hippie boomers, then by all means go for it.
>>
>>136379546
Buddhism is a truly redpilled way of life, i suggest you listening to alan watts lectures where he talks about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmrebXca-ZE
>>
>>136379546
Same teachings really.
I would avoid the whole worship of Jesus thing myself.
Buddhism is the oldest religion and is full of knowledge about the self and our experiences on earth, more wisdom there i think.
>>
>>136379546
>(((Christianity.)))
kys faggot
why don't you actually read the bible first before believing shitty larpagan memes?
>>
>>136380827
I have no desire to worship trees. And I have read the Bible.
>>
>>136380827
The Bible is the most bluepilled piece of shit ever written.

I dropped it at the point where they talk about the right size the sacrifice altar should be for 75 straight pages.

Anyone who claims to have read the Bible and didn't come out an atheist, is either dumb or didn't actually read the Bible.
>>
>>136380827
The bible were your god (((Yahve))) says that goys are subhumans ? Sounds like a great religion to follow.
>>
Isn't Buddhism just basically stoicism?
>>
>>136381265
This. That's my main problem with it.
>>
reminder that:

- Buddhism is literally an Aryan religion
- Christianity was literally founded by a Jew
>>
>>136381168
>I have an incredibly low attention span and couldn't handle the most influential writing of all time, therefore it sucks and everyone who likes it is dumb
>>
>>136381265
that's not in the bible wtf are you talking about?
the word "goy" does not exist in the bible retard
>>
File: 1434845981856.jpg (19KB, 214x311px) Image search: [Google]
1434845981856.jpg
19KB, 214x311px
>>136380827
>read Bible
>75% is history of the Jews
>"b-but Christianity isn't Jewish guise!"
>>
>>136381515
Do you know what the old testament is ?
>>
>>136381471
Yes, Buddhism is full of Indo-European wisdom.
>>
>>136381477

Das Kapital is pretty influential too, but that doesn't mean I dont go around saying its right like some retarded goy.
>>
>>136381477
Not wanting to read hundreds of pages of meaningless genealogical histories, scientific inaccuracies, circumcisions and debates on the right amount of chicken blood to be used in sacrifices doesn't mean I have a low attention span. It just means I have a low tolerance for bullshit.

The only part of the Bible that's even slightly redeemable is the Psalms, if you read them as sort of spiritual Walt Whitman blank verse poetry. The rest of the Bible is trash and has no place in the 21st century.
>>
>>136381168
hmm funny how millennials and liberals and the Media all shit on Christians and hate the Bible
it's almost as if Christianity teaches family values, women's proper place, respect for your parents and how to treat your fellow man
it's almost as if """"""someone""""" makes the media and Hollywood constantly saying how crap Christians are because they don't want people to read the Bible

but nah I'm sure the fact that jews, muslims, atheists, millennials, liberals, LGBT and feminists all hate Christianity doesn't mean anything
>>
>>136379546
Buddhism just seems pointless to me, rather than harmful like most religions. If you are talking about secular Buddhism (no reincarnation, etc.) you can easily find truth in life without labelling yourself as a Buddhist.
>>
>>136379546
Western Buddhism is a Jewish psy-op
>>
>>136381814
Have you read the New Testament? Cause that shit is actually allright and is less retarded.
>>
>>136381952
This and
>>136381913
This
Also, you are a weak person if you need religion or some kind of ideology to guide you to be a better person.
>>
>>136381634
yeah I've read every single verse multiple times
please show me where it says "goy" or even "goyim" you imbecile
pro-tip: the Bible is not the Talmud or the Torah
>>
>>136381903
Jews created it.
>>
>>136382119
>The Old Testament (abbreviated OT) is the first part of Christian Bibles based primarily upon the Hebrew Bible (or Tanakh), a collection of ancient religious writings by the Israelites believed by many Christians and religious Jews to be the sacred Word of God.
> the Bible is not the Talmud or the Torah

top kek
>>
I'm Buddhist.
The biggest problem I've found is that there is a lot of self help garbage mixed in with actual buddhism. The big thing to do is find the particular path that's best for you, while at the same time filtering the results down to actual books on the subject in question. For example, there is a lot of writing on Tibetan Buddhism which actually focuses on Tibetan Buddhism. But these are often the more obscure works. But still worth Having. The books on the Bardols are definitely worth reading as they tend to help you clear up your movements between the states identified within Buddhist canon.
I will say that some versions of Buddhism are more religious in nature than others. In Tibetan Buddhism, the intermediate state between life and death is a mixture of mental apparition and the core essence moving between life and death and life once more. This speaks to the more supernatural aspect and the bigger unknown of the universe as a whole (its nature) than other forms which seek enlightenment but shy away from the concept of reincarnation itself.
>>
File: 1500410934331.png (574KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
1500410934331.png
574KB, 1000x572px
>>136381903

>He fell for the "Jews hate Christianity" meme

m8, Jews invented Christianity. They're the ones who forced it on white people to make us weak cucks. They included anti-semitism in the New Testament as a deflection tactic. "Hey rabbi whatcha doin" is their entire MO.
How fucking bluepilled can you be?

This thread is getting off the rails though. OP wants to know about Buddhism.
>>
>>136382119
It doesn't literally say goy. He simply meant to say that the bible says non-jews are subhuman.
>>
>>136381952
It's true that (((they))) have been trying to control it because it's becoming more popular with whites. But it's not a Jewish religion.
>>
>>136379546
It's not jewish so there's a good chance it's ok.
>>
>>136382107
and you're an idiot if you think that atheists can be moral and logical at the same time
if there is no God and there is no afterlife then there are no morals
there is zero reason to do anything that doesn't make your life as happy and successful as possible
if you're going to die and cease to exist than anything you do for anyone else will cease to have value the second you die
anything that doesn't further your own goals is completely idiotic
>>
>>136379546
dude you can't simply "convert" to buddhism or any religion
you either live it or not , labeling yourself buddhist doesn't make you buddhist
>>
>>136379546

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.
>>
>>136382276
so... the Bible isn't the torah or the Talmud and it doesn't say goy anywhere
glad you pointed that out
>>
>>136382548
I agree that the lack of a a belief system leads to decline in morals. But the West doesn't need ancient Jewish mythology to have good morals.
>>
>>136382309
Yeah I've noticed this as well. It's hard to find books written by anyone other than Suzuki or Watts that actually deals with Buddhism rather than "finding inner peace" or something gay like that.
>>
>>136379546
The only way to enlightenment, Jews and associates hate it.
>>
>>136382548
>and you're an idiot if you think that atheists can be moral and logical at the same time
>if there is no God and there is no afterlife then there are no morals

And you're even more of a retard if you need fear of hell to behave yourself, humans created morals in the form of religion not the other way around.
>>
>>136380004
This.

However, do NOT join Soka Gakkai. They are a cult that founded Komeito and kills anyone who disagrees with them. They buy police and push people off buildings to make it look like suicides. Their international spread has caused dumbfuck celebrities like Orlando Bloom to join them but it's all about the money.

And no, don't be fooled by the English Wikipedia page on them, because they're watching it.
>>
>>136382244
jews did not create the Bible
they created the scriptures that are in the bible but they did not create the bible
they also don't read the bible and they hate Christianity because they consider it heresy
>>
>>136379546
Buddhism is pretty redpilled, and is great if you want something to believe in, but are not into the dogma. Also try checking out Shinto as well. It is a redpill, and I personally like it. I cannot wait for these less dogmatic religions to be the majority, rather than Christianity, or Islam. Atheism is also pretty redpilled.
>>
you can follow Buddhist philosophy and be a Christian at the same time.

Christianity is the way and the truth but Buddhism has good life guidelines.
>>
>>136379546
It's aryan, it's like scientific and woke. And like it isn't even a religion it'd a lifestyle bro.

Like anyone can be Buddhist and we are like very tolerant yo. Buddhism I the final pill like life is suffering but mediation is SCIENTIFICALLY proven to help us bro. Like its way open minded xtianity is just retarded and xenophobic bro.
>>
>>136382574
I know this. By "convert" I mean change my lifestyle, not just adopt a label.
>>
>>136380004
Buddhism isn't corrupted at all. You wouldn't say hammers are corrupted just because a group of retards pick them up and start combing their pubes with the fork end. You say "wow look at those retards who don't know what a hammer is for"
>>
>>136382864
>Atheism is also pretty redpilled.
>flag

Rothschild shill, pls go.
>>
File: IMG_0919.png (427KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919.png
427KB, 2208x1242px
>>136382864

>Atheism is also pretty redpilled.

Atheism is a Jewish invention it turns men into beta cucks.

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.
>>
File: 0102021031230.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
0102021031230.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>136382835
> jews did not create the bible
> they created the scriptures that are in the bible
>>
>>136382792
Then why does the Jewish media promote it so much?
>>
>>136382963
There's nothing wrong with xenophobia. One of problems with Christianity is that it promotes internationalism.
>>
buddhism is degenerate....
>>
Buddhism is a religion for fedorafags who want to feel spiritual by doing deep breathing exercises once a week.

The Dalai Lama is a communist.
>>
>>136382644
sounds like a sect where they take your possessions and drive into suicide or terrorism
>>
>>136382548

>How can I be moral if I don't have an invisible man in the sky telling me what to do???

If you need a book to tell you not to kill people, treat your neighbor with kindness and to obey the Golden Rule, then you are literally lower than a nigger.
>>
>>136379546
Buddhism doesn't require you to believe in any magic or accept obvious contradictions in theology. Alan Watts has done a great job of explaining Buddhism in a way people from a Western cultural tradition can understand while still getting across the spirit and practice of Buddhism.

HOWEVER. A common mistake people make is to confuse the traditional and successful nature of East Asian cultures as coming from Buddhism. Their success and family values actually come from cultural Confucianism, which is not mutually exclusive with religious Buddhism.
>>
>>136382835
The bible was written by dozens of people at different times, only after hundreds of years of purely word of mouth getting the stories and ""records"" around. It's a trite factory
>>
>>136382548
what he >>136382798 said.
Humans created different ideologies and religions to get the society on track. Now we don't need that guidance because we are already evolved to the point that we can separate good from bad by ourselves.
You wouldn't hurt a child playing in a play ground randomly. You don't need religion to tell you that you shouldn't. If you do then you are probably a psychopath.
>>
>>136382332
actually the Romans created Christianity you ignorant neanderthal
you realize that the jews deny Jesus being CHRIST as in the Son of God right?
and that they hate Jesus, the guy who's name is in the title of the religion?
and that jews hate Christianity and consider it heresy?

but yes I'm sure that's why the the ((((media)))) makes Christians look like sexist racist idiots that need to be destroyed for their homophobia
>>
>>136383093
>One of problems with Christianity is that it promotes internationalism.
[Citation Needed]

Christianity promotes a strong ethnic understanding.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/06/23/e-michael-jones-on-david-duke-and-his-weltanschauung/
>>
File: jesuscommie.png (67KB, 602x301px) Image search: [Google]
jesuscommie.png
67KB, 602x301px
>>136383172
You guys are so delusional
>>
>>136383060
It doesn't.
>>
>>136383104
Elaborate.
>>
>>136382789
I hate to say it, but pop buddhism has injured proper buddhism hard. I've actually dedicated a number of resources to collecting actual books on the Tibetan Buddhism canon. In the end, what people see on TV is more a carefully crafted version of it all. I've seen people with Prayer flags that are only hung inside. Whereas last night I actually went through the effort of taking down and burning my old prayer flags which had become discolored and tattered. Come December, the next flags get replaced.
They sit there and talk about their finding inner peace, but I found that being at peace is as easy to slip into after you've done it enough. The real trick is the slow release of attachment so as to allow one to find true enlightenment. This is the most difficult, and most intense aspect that demands the practitioners time and energy.

By following the codes written down, one naturally finds themselves enacting them naturally and without thought, so that in essence, they draw closer to their buddha nature.
>>136382802
Nichiren is the only Alternative to SG here in the states. I didn't much care for the "Find release in this life with no real effort" though. Lay Buddhism can be a bit dodgey.
>>
>>136383254
Spoiler alert: Jews lie.
In case you didn't figure that out by now.
>>
>>136379546
Hinduism for Plebs
>>
>>136383180
not really, a nigger couldn't even read a book, and even i he could and did, he wouldn't learn anything from it
>>
>>136383293
No, it teaches that there is no difference between Jews, Greeks, or anyone else. It does not promote ethnic understanding.
>>
>>136383504
It's the oldest (first) and most original religion in the world you dumb nigger.
>>
>>136383504
You and I know that we Buddhists are seen as Heretics to Brahman priests.
>>
File: Ubosot-in-Ayutthaya.jpg (1MB, 2675x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Ubosot-in-Ayutthaya.jpg
1MB, 2675x1952px
>>136379546
In terms of living a peaceful life, Buddhism is a great religion.
>>
>>136383391
avoiding sex to be enlightened and supposed to fund a bunch of monks that lives on gibs
>>
>>136383203
[citation needed]

There are archaeologists confirming biblical accounts almost everyday, you retard.

>>136383323
Yes it does.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/193989/the-roots-of-mindfulness

>>136383315
Personal charity =/=state coercion.
>>
>>136383583
That verse was targeted at jews telling them to get over themselves, you idiot.
>>
>>136379546
Hinduism for plebs. Invented specifically for cucks that can't take the Hindusim redpill.
>>
>>136383399
What would be your advice for finding a formal community of Buddhists in the USA? I'm a "lay Buddhist" but it's not by choice.
>>
>>136383627
you're a fucking retard if you think that buddhism is
> avoiding sex to be enlightened and supposed to fund a bunch of monks that lives on gibs
now kys ignorant faggot
>>
>>136383399
I'm sure there are a few zen temples in Commiefornia that just cover the basics. You just go in there and sit straight-backed cross-legged on a cushion with your hands forming a circle while the monk mumbles about how troubles in your daily life may seem overwhelming but there is comfort to be found in silence, etc.
>>
>>136383632
Archaeology has proven the story of Moses to be a total myth. The Book of Joshua also contradicts archaeology.
>>
>>136383632
>Yes it does.
Name one (1) major movie, song or book in the last decade promoting buddhism.
>>
Buddhism has never built a successful society.

>Until 1959, when China cracked down on Tibetan rebels and the Dalai Lama fled to northern India, around 98% of the population was enslaved in serfdom. Drepung monastery, on the outskirts of Lhasa, was one of the world's largest landowners with 185 manors, 25,000 serfs, 300 pastures, and 16,000 herdsmen. High-ranking lamas and secular landowners imposed crippling taxes, forced boys into monastic slavery and pilfered most of the country's wealth – torturing disobedient serfs by gouging out their eyes or severing their hamstrings.

>Tashi Tsering, now an English professor at Lhasa University is representative of Tibetans that do not see China's occupation as worse tyranny. He was taken from his family near Drepung at 13 and forced into the Dalai Lama's personal dance troupe. Beaten by his teachers, Tsering put up with rape by a well-connected monk in exchange for protection. In his autobiography, The Struggle for Modern Tibet, Tsering writes that China brought long-awaited hope when is laid claim to Tibet in 1950.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/feb/10/tibet-china-feudalism
>>
The only religion that will save you is Christianity.

Repent, faggots.
>>
>>136382346
it doesn't ever say anything like that
non-jews in the bible are referred to as gentiles and gentile Christians are shown to be far greater than the Jews who plotted against Jesus and deny the son of God
>>
>>136383712
Best bet would be to find the nearest Buddhist temples and then check each one out. That's what I did. Now granted, in each case I have to drive 50 miles just to visit, so I don't often go much. I also looked into facebook groups and meetups. In the end, the solitary nature allows me to a certain opportunity when it comes to meditation. That's what I get for living in the sticks.
>>
>>136383902
Let's archive it
https://archive.is/n5x4q
>>
>>136383632
There is mointains if evidence against evwry mahor significant claim fundamental to the ""truth"" in the bible. The great flood has been debunked back in 2007 to have been part of the last ice age, which was 12,800 years ago. A 1 mile diameter chunk of space ice (accompanied by smaller bits of debris) smashed into the north American ice cap, causing a global flood and triggering the ice age. You're ignorant of facts and clearly a blind faith subhuman. Google it yourself you twat
>>
>>136380827
Don't waste your time trying to save shills. It's at the point where we legitimate christians should conserve and protect the Light. Others will come into the fold if they are worthy. If not whatever say a prayer for them. Let them wallow in their own degenerate folly.
>>
>>136379546

Here is red pill I never see anyone post in this fucking board.

Only retards saying Christianity is a Jew religion or the meme that Buddhism is new age crap for actorsand the wealthy.

Her is a thought.

Hellenic world conquered the Mediterranean and near east. Buddhist monks had already travelled to Greek territory.

There was even a Buddhist Greek monarch.

Philosophers like Heraclitus have impermanent ideas similar to Buddhism, there is a clear but never talked about syncretism between both worlds to an extent.

Hellenic World fuses into the Roman world, tehse ideas get absorbed into Stoicism and other currents of thought.

Unlike what most people think, Greek thought and Hellenisation was strong in the middle east, there was no Islam.

Jesus and the Sermon on the mount are basically Buddhism 101. *Attention* I am not saying there is a total correlation between the two, or under appreciating Christianity in favour of Buddhism, just that the latter is older and Ideas strive and evolve.

Gnostic Christianity is abducted by Rome, Rome falls. Christianity fuses with Humanism and Hellenic Thought and germinates in Constantinople all the way to the renaissance.
>>
>>136383697
nice mental gymnastics
>>
File: 123212321312.png (1MB, 1138x700px) Image search: [Google]
123212321312.png
1MB, 1138x700px
>>136383914
Save you from what ? from your barbaric god ? why would he need to send humanity that he himself created in hell ?
>>
>>136383826
I wouldn't know. I live in Ohio. Not Commiefornia.
Nor do I wish to live in Commistaniforabia
>>
>>136384081
Buddhism and Western Philosophy have interacted much more than people realize. Nietzsche and Schopenhauer both thought it was pretty based.
>>
https://reason.com/archives/2010/07/28/the-truth-about-tibetan-buddhi

>Watching Jennifer Aniston’s character Rachel read a collection of the Dalai Lama’s teachings in Central Perk on Friends a few years ago, you might also think that Tibetan Buddhism is something you can ingest while sipping on a skinny-milk, no-cream, hazelnut latte.

>Or consider the answer given by one of Frank J. Korom’s students at Boston University when he asked her why she was wearing a Tibetan Buddhist necklace. “It keeps me healthy and happy,” she said, reducing Tibetan Buddhism, as so many Dalai Lama-loving undergrads do, to the religious equivalent of knocking back a vitamin pill.

>The reality couldn’t be more different. The first devout Buddhists I encountered looked neither healthy nor happy. They were walking from their villages in southern Tibet to Jokhang Temple in Lhasa, Tibetan Buddhism’s holiest site, and the journey had taken them nearly three months. Which isn’t surprising considering that with every third or fourth step they took, they got down on their knees and then fully prostrated themselves on the ground, lying flat on their bellies and burying their faces in the dirt, before getting back up, taking a few more steps, and doing the painful prostration thing again.
>>
>>136381168
Wow. 2Edgy 4me me bro. How massive is that IQ/Ego you got. You sure stumped the trump King card with that deuce of a shit post. Too bad I got an ace up my sleeve. What you basically said is like saying "I read all the clues in the crossword puzzle and thus already know the final solution". Mark 4:11-13.

Truth is you probably never even read the full bible. You probably don't comprehend that every new Earth genesis begins with a revelation. Or that the middle climax is in fact the end. You probably don't get the societal signs the prophets were talking about or how they relate to the law. You probably lean on the interwebz for all your wisdom. Job 8:15. You probably ignore Leviticus 26 too. And Jeremiah 5. Particularly the part prophesying the BIG BABYLONIAN COCKs destroying your cities at present.

So says I as (((chosen one))), the kid who got sodomized in the "Nirvana" ritual by music industry elite at age 11 1/2. Shocking as it is horrible to have been orchestrated to happen. Like the Challenger Incident. The name of my elementary school on the "plateau" outside Seattle in Issaquah. Home of Modest Mouse. Good News for People who like bad news. Most your post grunge music idols are all pedophile satanists by association with this Beast. Dave Grohl will pay dearly with his life and his friends lives. They are marked by the same 666 beast that Cobain manifested. God as My Witness. He knows what he did. Chester knew what he did. And now from beyond the grave his voice still sings out "Guilty all the same". I am the rejected cornerstone cube of the guidestone's fake commandments.

Failure to head this warning will result in the following:

You will surely die in a fire when the days come to an abrupt end. Your children will suffer an even worse fate, should you have any. Better they were never born. There will be no place among the stars of Heaven for your name. You will have no part in the kingdom to come.
>>
>>136384216
I never said anything about Tibetan Buddhism. It's not all the same.
>>
>>136384133
>providing proper exegesis is mental gymnastics

Go pray to your fat Indian faggot.

https://faithandheritage.com/2013/08/the-adl-issues-a-report-on-kinism/
>>
>>136383703
>>136383504
i don't think Buddhism is even trying to hide it
i think it was its goal to provide a religion for everyone, especially those who don't have time to learn much about spirituality
>>
>>136384443
Yes it is. It's just fedora fags looking for an easy way to look spiritual.

Frank J. Korom describes it as “New Age orientalism,” where Westerners in search of some cheap and easy purpose in their empty lives “appropriate Tibet and portions of its religious culture for their own purposes.” They treat a very old, complex religion as a kind of buffet of ideas that they can pick morsels from, jettisoning the stranger, more demanding stuff—like the dancing demons and the prostration workout—but picking up the shiny things, like the sacred necklaces and bracelets and the BS about reincarnation.
>>
>>136384305
We literally know without a shadow of a doubt what caused the last global flood. It was a 1 mile in diameter chunk of space ice smashing into the north American ice cap at 70,000 miles per hour, 12,800 years ago. Fuck you and fuck your kike book knockoff trite factory of lies.
>>
>>136384469
Buddhists don't pray to anyone. And even if they did, it would be a wise Indo-European like the Buddha instead of a Jew on a stick.
>>
>>136383180

If that's true, how come the west has become more and more filled with degenerate shit as it forgot religion? Why did the exact same thing happen to Rome?
>>
>>136384216
To gain true liberation, one must suffer. For in the act of the prostrations and other actions, one purifies the self. One lives based around the notion of ridding the self of the ego and attachment. The prostrations, by design, remind one to never allow your ego to rise above who you are. The prostrations force the self to enact the rituals to discard into the road the negative actions and thoughts. But one must not do so for purely selfish reasons.
This guy understands it, but he fails to put into context the how and the why. What he saw was True Tibetan Buddhism. And it's pains and frugality and bizareness are the very expression of the Mountain path (Formed from Bon).
>>
>>136379546
Reincarnation is bluepilled, avoid at all costs. Placing the avoidance of suffering above all else is bluepilled, avoid at all costs.
>>
>>136382767
>>136382798
>>136383180
>>136383247
I'm not talking about on a societal level I'm talking about individuals
and it isn't about fear of punishment in the afterlife or fear of God or wanting to go to heaven
it's about having a moral code that has higher authority than man and is set in stone and not objective
morality as defined by humans is changing all the time
a few hundred years ago killing an unborn baby was considered a heinous crime
now there are even conservatives that think it's okay
if morals are subject to man's whim than morals are completely subjective and arbitrary
tell me why an atheist should do good aside from following the laws of the land he resides in?
what purpose does it serve?
the answer is it doesn't serve a purpose aside from making him feel good or look good
if that's why you do good to others to feel good or look good then sure do that
but it isn't any better than doing good because the Bible tells you to
>>
>>136383418
so again, explain why the media constantly trashes Christianity
is the media not controlled by the jews?
or do they hate Christianity.
those are your only two logical options
>>
>>136382835
Are you an idiot?
Jews don't consider Jesus to be Jewish because they believe that his teachings were polytheistic, they even refer to Christianity as worshipping God in a non-monotheistic matter. Jews refer to Christianity as Shitfuf.

As much as Buddhist idiots on here want to pretend they are anti-semitic (Really, Buddhists are seen as more pacifist than other religions), these other idiots don't realize that Jews do not follow the New Testament, as they believe Christ was a false prophet. Also, rabbi was used at the time to refer to someone whom was wise or a teacher (in regards to the location). I cannot recall the specific scripture, but another person who wasn't an actual Rabbi, was frequently referred to as one in the bible (I'll try to each it up). In the OT, the Messiah is said to be king of the Jews, although in the NT, salvation is available to all and a lot of Jewish laws are discarded.

Jews:
>Messiah is supposed to be the God of the Jews
>Reserruction of the second temple
Christianity:
>Messiah is supposed to be the God of all humanity (Jews included)
>Resurrection of the second temple

Christianity is obviously incompatible with Judaism as it disregards a lot of Jewish laws, along with some other Jewish literature being incompatible with the NT (Talmud, Torah). Christianity further more states that Jewish people are the same as any other group under God, thus removing their special status in the OT.

Now, scriptures in the OT are interpreted by Christians as referring to the Messiah, Jesus. Although, since they believe Jesus is the Messiah, his teachings were supposed to override a lot of items in the OT. Meanwhile, Jews still continue to hold the view that Christ didn't fulfill all the prophecies, and they are still waiting for the return if their messiah.
>>
>Zen has, in fact, no theological foundation, relying entirely on "experience" and thus falling into the "pragmatic fallacy" that has already been noted earlier in this book, in the chapter on Hinduism: "If it works, it must be true and good." Zen, without any theology, is no more able than Hinduism to distinguish between good and evil spiritual experiences; it can only state what seems to be good because it brings "peace" and "harmony," as judged by the natural powers of the mind and not by any revelation — everything else it rejects as more or less illusory. Zen appeals to the subtle pride — so widespread today — of those who think they can save themselves, and thus have no need of any Saviour outside themselves.

https://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/english/hinduism_e.htm
>>
>>136384628
>Buddhists don't pray to anyone.

Yes they do. They engage in vain self-worship. That's why you self-serving new age faggots like it.
>>
>>136384917
MSM is mostly run by leftists and that's their game. To trash Christianity while praising Islam. There is a reason we call them the regressive left, and why they deserve the title of hypocrite
>>
>>136384185
because sin needs to be quarantined
inb4
>so why did God create sin?
because the ability to choose between good and evil is intrinsic to free will
and God wanted his creations to have free will
>>
>>136384917
Semitic shit thrives under persecution.
>>
File: spurgeon.jpg (68KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
spurgeon.jpg
68KB, 854x480px
buddhism is complete hooey. You are appointed once to die and then face Judgement.
>>
>>136384947
The two religions are not compatible, but they're both created by Jews. Neither religion is for whites.
>>
>>136385141
>he thinks he's sky daddys little boy
Jesus Christ just die with your delusional, anti-intellectual religion already. You sicken me
>>
>>136384016
I just like arguing with people and showing atheists/larpagans (no difference) how stupid they are
and I would posit that it is the duty of all Christians to attempt to bring any who are receptive into the fold
though I believe you're right in that we shouldn't waste our time with those whose minds are closed (IRL) or they'll just end up dragging us down
>>
>>136383605
>American education
>>136383612
No, no one cares about the Dalits their are no heretics in Hinduism
>>136384482
As I said
>>
>>136384917
Jews do that to create an "us vs. them" dichotomy. This is basic reverse psychology.

Show yourself to be an outspoken opponent of Christianity and it will only strengthen Christians' resolve to hold on to their faith, because they don't want to identify with the jew guy who has different politics than them.
Which is exactly what they wanted you to do in the first place, so you played right into their hand of continuing to follow a cucked religion.

I can't believe I have to explain this shit.
This is why they are smart and you are dumb.
>>
>>136383792
that is what buddhism is in practice. Giving a bunch of freeloaders gibs while they try to eliminate their desires.
>>
>Thread about Buddhism.
>Only 2 or 3 people actually talking about Buddhism. Everyone else is arguing about the Bible.
I shouldn't be too surprised.
But I am disappointed.
Pet peeve of mine is the "Buddhist meditation mantras" you find on jetube are essentially just generic sounding feelgoody music. It shows a lot of Buddhist imagery but fails to actually be a Buddhist Mantra chant or meditation call.
>>
>>136384947
and how am I an idiot?
I'm pretty sure we agree on this subject...
>>
>>136383583
>No, it teaches that there is no difference between Jews, Greeks, or anyone else. It does not promote ethnic understanding.

It's cringe-worthy when people nitpick something out of context. The scripture you are reffering to is frequently posted on here, although if you bothered reading the scriptures that follow it, you would know it signifies that everyone is the same in God's eyes.
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile
This part already demonstrates that the Christian God doesn't believe anything distinguishes Jews from non-Jews as they are all the same under God. By your logic, the scripture is supporting trans-rights too.

Christianity has developed multiple sects that are unique to countries, this is obvious through historical data (Anglicanism, Russian Orthodoxy, Greek Orthodoxy, Roman Catholicism, Lutheranism, Methodism, etc.). "Redpilled" Buddhists are an outlier as there is data showing they are heavily left-wing.
>>
File: shaka.gif (108KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
shaka.gif
108KB, 320x240px
Is meditation redpilled?

Is meditation a brain hacking mind discipline endorsed by ancient cultures or just a "stop thinking and reacting when you should, goy" bait?
>>
>>136385520
Give an example of a religion older than Hinduism, that survived for more than 100 years anywhere beyond where it was created locally. I'll wait.
>>
>>136385080
and so you're telling me jews aren't behind msm and the regressive left...?
do you really believe that or you're just trying to win an argument?
>>
>>136385221
pretty stupid answer and doesn't make sense at all
>>
>>136385807
Jews own CNN but not the rest of the entire fucking media. Don't be retarded
>>
>>136385221
Christianity was successfully BTFO in Japan
>>
>>136385707
What is Hinduism? And Buddism is almost irrelevant in India
>>
>>136385348
you seem quite triggered
the red pill is hard to swallow
>>
>>136384802
You don't need a religion to tell you abortion is not right because it isn't. idk I'm pretty conservative but I do not follow my religion blindly. And hindus are really like muslims when it comes to religion and purity. If you raise your kids in the right way then you won't need religion for them to be better human beings. Religion is a babysitter for adults who cant control their animal urges.
>>
>>136385898
Japan is doing much better with their own indigenous beliefs than the West is with a Jewish desert religion.
>>
File: 1501439122073.jpg (726KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1501439122073.jpg
726KB, 1280x1600px
>>136379546
Buddhism is pussy shit.
Worse than Christianity.
Worship giant fucking muscled up Pagan Gods of War and proto-fascism
>>
>>136385933
Hinduism is the oldest and first religion in the world, on record. It's where Buddhism comes from too. Get to the point you ignorant piece of shit. Why are you asking?
>>
fucking christian faggots destroyed what could have been a good thread.
>>
File: 42432.jpg (32KB, 985x536px) Image search: [Google]
42432.jpg
32KB, 985x536px
>>136380596
>Buddhism is the oldest religion
>>
>>136385558
you're completely deluded
jews always have and always will hate Christianity
and according to the bible jews must be converted to Christianity as well
reality and you disagree
>>
>>136385955
That's not a redpill you're swallowing, it's ancient Jew cock. Don't forget to thank them for mutilating you as a baby!
>>
>>136385232
You need to go through mental gymnastics to justify Buddhism as being white, it's origins aren't even in any white country. No, a lot of sects of Christianity are unique to certain countries, and yes, those sects are usually filled with whites and unique to a country's identity.

Again, Christians do not follow the OT, thus it is irrelevant if a Jew wrote it as you are implying that your average Christian follows it. The NT was, according to Christians, written by the prophesied Messiah, thus it is seen as more relevant to Christianity than the OT (although a lot is cross-referenced amongst the OT or NT, either something is reinforced or disregarded).
>>
>>136386028
Paganism is a dead religion, nobody really believes it. There are only larpers.
>>
Wowzers.
This thread is a fucking train wreck.
>>
>>136384576
Really now? Beyond a shadow of a doubt... Funny you must be near Mt. Mckinley. Excuse me. Mt denali. Excuse me again. Mt Denial. Who named your maps? Who created your concept of time to begin with. What dating math did you use to reach that date. I am not debating that oceans ate alaska or that space ice/rocks fell from the sky. I am merely questioning the means. The seas are rising like the days of Noah again no doubt. The comet is definitely on its way from beyond the oort cloud bringing a wake of said fire and ice balls. No doubt our magnetosphere will weaken and scramble reversing polarity like a lava lamp. I simply have a place to be when "the day" comes. In this fallout, my Grandma played the numbers. Dolores was her name. Sun Is Shining (DJ Dolores Mix) Marley. Niggaz "know" me and some fear me. Jon Connor, Connor 25:17. Kanye protege Ian Connor. (((Assasins Creed))) Connor.

You may see me as the terminator. I see myself as a deliver of the divine message. You have no power to stop what's coming next. You can hate me now but I can/will destroy your future in a righteous fury. Time is my ally. It does not give a damn about you. So if you are against me, with all due respect, just Kys like cobain and Cornell did.

Hasta la Vista baby. Its Viva La Vida for me. Carpe Diem. Veni Vidi Vici.
>>
>>136382332
Modern Jews are Khazarians.
>They're the ones who forced it on white people to make us weak cucks.
Almost every European ruler who became Christian did so voluntarily and peacefully. As for it making us "weak cucks" - how were the Byzantines or crusaders weak? Are you seriously claiming that, because they were Christian, feudal medieval societies were filled with weak men.
>They included anti-semitism in the New Testament as a deflection tactic.
Medieval societies literally despised Jews. The Jews only began to acquire influence around the Renaissance and could only be called "powerful" by the 1800s. Don't you think that if they had been controlling Europe for 1000 years they'd have destroyed hundreds of years ago?
>>
>>136386175
>jews always have and always will hate Christianity
>and according to the bible jews must be converted to Christianity as well
Stop believing this bullshit, anon. This isn't some of your tsundere anime waifus, this is a hostile foreign tribe bent on wiping out your own people.
>>
https://youtu.be/f_gJYxM6cMA

Meditation and it's growing popularity in the west is a result of the KGB who infiltrated leftists groups looking for alternative religion following the rise of atheism. It's meant to make you docile and passive
>>
>>136386224
>paganism
>"a" religion
Pick one. The name itself was invented by the church to create a "us vs them" meme that was used to self justify slaughtering and desecrating innocent non-combatants, who just enjoyed being naked in the woods and didn't want to sing songs about an invisible bi-polar sky daddy all day
>>
>>136386077
This.
I just wanted to hear opinions on whether Buddhism is good for our movement but Christcucks ruined it.
>>
>>136385896
so I guess ABC, MSNBC, BBC, sky news, Huffington Post, New York Times, Vice, etc all just happen to do the same thing as CNN because of coincidence.
got it
>>
>>136386055
My original statement was that Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs as answering to the ops question your autism is acting up
>>
>>136386447
Good point, allow me to correct myself.
They're dead religions.
>>
>>136385974
that doesn't explain why you should follow subjective moral values to your detriment but whatever
>>
>>136386529
I respect Hindus but it's not I religion I could believe in.
>>
>>136386529
The problem is that Buddhism was meant to get one back to the Upanishads but Even the Buddha rejected the Upanishads as being fundamentally missing the bigger point of self discipline and attachment.
>>
File: 1501446754697.jpg (207KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501446754697.jpg
207KB, 674x960px
>>136386224
You're an idiot.
Paganism is growing all around you, we seriously believe in this shit and you're getting left behind, virgin.
>>
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/

In the US, Buddhists are overwhelmingly left-wing. Also, I have yet to see Buddhism being introduced to the west as something negative. Literally every other apatheist would pick Buddhism over other religions for its pacifist nature (according to them). It's a common stereotype which is obviously not conclusive data, but still has some truth to it.
>>
>>136386529
Oh I misread. Your original comment was "Hinduism for plebs" which isn't a proper English sentence you fuck. I misread it and injected the word "is" before the word "for" in natural response to compensate for your shit English writing.
>>
>>136386184
keep telling yourself that retard
funny how all the bluepilled people tend to love the "red pilled" belief systems like atheism, agnosticism, Buddhism, new age hippy shit etc.
it's almost as if those are the blue pills
naaaaah
>>
>>136386717
You have to have a double-digit IQ to actually believe in that shit.
>>
It's great.
>>
>>136386570
Yeah and that's still not true at all. It's popping up all over the place currently. More and more people are investigating esoteric philosophies and practices, and paganism is very common to show up
>>
File: mind.jpg (1MB, 1960x2000px) Image search: [Google]
mind.jpg
1MB, 1960x2000px
The worst place to ask, but if one of you laughing fatty fags can elaborate - how do you actually come up with a conclusion that you should be all jolly and good about absolute realization that everything you do is completely impermanent and conditioned maya? I don't really see how one thing leads to another to be honest.

>I 'want' experience everything, yet im never gonna be fully satisfied in this life as wanting in life is suffering, but at least things exist right?

>No they don't, not only you are limited not to be fully satisfied, choosing only part and you will die but things technically don't exist at all.

>Even worse, 'things' you 'want' and 'exist' are actually an mirage of your mind made manifest so you are your own slave, body and world manipulating your senses so you get thins you body needs, you 'want' things through conditioned phenomena. Nothing is concrete or real beside it, everything is impermanent and illusionary.

>Somehow i should be happy, humble and compassionate about that.
>>
>>136386717
lol no you don't
you can say you do but you know deep down inside you don't believe youre going to do anything but stop existing when you die
and /pol/lacks autists are not a good example of societal trends
the reality is that as islam spreads throughout Europe the 0.0001% of the population that was larpagan are being converted to Islam
>>
>>136387145
You're close to understanding. You do not gain satisfaction from the material world. They sate but do not truly satisfy.
>>
>>136380435
Well, I'm done with this thread. Thanks Belgian bro for an answer actually related to Buddhism.
>>
>>136386717

You seriously believe in what shit? That Thor makes lightning? That Zeus makes lightning? If you so seriously believe something you must have a rational way to explain what that is right? We believe what we believe, not by choice, but because we believe ourselves to be rational beings who need to be convinced by rational thought. So please enlighten us on your beliefs.
>>
>>136386955
This. They are so detached from reality they dont even know what it means have actual faith.

Yesterday night there was a religious procession with saints in my town summer parties, every years tons of men volunteer to carry the fucking weight of the saint for 50 km as a promise.

And you can feel the Catholic faith ooze from them.
>>
>>136386409
This.
>>
>>136386462
its not. especially the way white people attempt to follow it as if religion is just something you go shopping for to hang as an ornament on their egos. they like it because of its novelty and see it as an ezmode religion with no real consequence and doesnt require a drastic reconfiguration of their lifestyle. kinda like a self-help religion.
these morons wouldnt last a day in a buddhist monastery
>>
>>136386847
I was answering ops question, as I was Quoting him, your comprehension is shit.
>>
>>136387317

Doesn't really answer my question tho.

>You're close to understanding.

Elaborate, pls.
>>
>>136379546
If you want to burn in Hell then go ahead.
>>
>>136386955
No you dont. You just need your mom's money and access to a Hot Topic.
>>
>>136387798
And I conceded that then explained why I misunderstood, you illiterate subhuman fuckboy.
>>
File: image.png (144KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144KB, 1024x566px
>>136383035
this
>>
>>136386706
>believe
What would make you believe in it?
>>136386709
What are you trying to say the central theme of both the religions is same with different names for Essentially the same things, the Upanishads mention the Brahman or the Supreme conciseness, does Buddism reject that?
>>
>>136387489
ehhhh... a lot of catholics are just larping too though
>>
>>136387952
No your nigger education is making you sperg out, calm down
>>
>>136382332
>>136383418
>>136385558
>When you resort to mental gymnastics to try to prove your point.

>>136383180
No one's born with morality faggot. They have to be taught it.
>>
>>136379546
Buddhism is just a contingent of Sanatana Dharma. All you need is Hinduism:

Enjoy
https://youtu.be/CojRdFOQ-tg
>>
>>136387798
he's right though
your original sentence is pretty retarded
too much poo stuck under your keys?
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 389x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 389x695px
>>136383850
How?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE

>>136383963
I don't say the flood happened because of an ice age.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpvKKmTF7c
>>
>>136386321

>being so Christcucked that your brain has been shredded down to the point where you can only communicate in word salad
>>
>>136388124
No really youre actually a subhuman who clearly doesn't read or write in English as a first language.

>>136388079
Every aspect of Abrahamic religions = a meme or a guidline to larp. It's all a boring and shallow - stretched out trite factory.
>>
>>136388224
>question
What does /pol think about Buddism?
>answer
Hinduism for Plebs

Wew
>>
>>136387993
That's kind of missing the point. The point is that Buddhism, like Christianity (I'll concede this comparison), is an attempt at reformation. But that it's for plebs implies that the caste system, which initiated the whole buddhism crisis to begin wish, is still somehow a valid argument that Buddhism acknowledges too.
>>
>>136388125
anyone who thinks jews are behind Christianity are either blatantly ignorant or mental gymnastics multi gold medalists
>>
>>136381265
No he diesn't retard
Galatians 3:28

And using hebrews in the OT doesn't means he hates other races
>>
Buddhism is self refuting nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUPN5o2Vdn4
>>
>>136382107
Rare
>>
>>136388372
I'm sorry you're retarded and that your sentence only makes sense after you explain it
>>
>>136379546
>alternative

Are you americucks this dumb? Why would you need an alternative you dont "have" to leave a cult to join another retard
>>
>>136388360
Yes I can speak 5 languages, 2 of which are European you need to look at then question op was asking and my reply, it's not my fault you don't know how to use a Japanese image board
>>
>>136388495
Abraham was the first Jew... there literally cant be a Christian bible if not for that. The validity of Christianity depends entirely on the first Jew. Nice try
>>
>>136379546
If you don't truly believe in Jesus Christ there's no point in becoming a Christian. If you do, however believe in Jesus Christ - It would be absurd not to become a Christian. You have already made your decision, really.
>>
>>136381168
>I haven't read the entire Bible but if you do you're a retard.
kys

Also it talking about slitting animals throats and pouring blood all over the alter is the opposite of bluepill
>>
>>136387968

To be fair voting Democrat and voting Republican are basically equally bad; both parties are completely co-opted by the Jews and voting only gives a veneer of legitimacy to a thoroughly corrupted system. Whether religious group X votes mainly for Democrats or for Republicans is irrelevant because either way they are buying into a huge set of lies and bullshit.
>>
>>136388372
I'm sorry you're retarded and that your sentence only makes sense after you explain it
had you said
>*IT'S* Hinduism for plebs
or even
>Hinduism for plebs.
then maybe you wouldn't look like an idiot
>>
>>136388448
It wasn't an attempt at reformation Its merely a sect of Hinduism atleast on the Indian subcontinent, Buddhism does not reject the causes system it just does not have any
>>
>>136388606
>>136388847
phoneposting not even once
>>
>>136388694
>it's not my fault you don't accept my improper engrish and pretend like I'm using it properly
Sure sport, whatever you say.

>>136388606
He is sub-human, like I said. He said he knows multiple languages LOL but can't even use English properly.
>>
>>136388806
Replublicans don't push as much degenracy retard
>>
>>136388562
So your argument is that attachment is not the root of suffering?
>Linking a strawman pro christianity video.
>That doesn't even address the root beliefs of Buddhism.
>That shows a caricature of Buddhism masked more as a generic eastern religion.
>Resembles more Chinese beliefs.
>>
>>136388360
man hebrew poetry is easily the most soul-grabbing form of writing ive experienced. and the way God was crying out for his people all thru the old testament is easily the greatest display of emotional turmoil in human existence
>>
>>136383902
hey christ cuck, why are you so hostile to us buddhists? i'm only halfway through reading this thread and you have done nothing but talk shit, spew fallacies, or outright lie about your side of whatever argument you think you're having. i know you have the shortsighted mentality that you are eternally engaged in a 'my religion vs your religion' war, regardless of whom you come in contact with, but buddhists and shinto will not be found on your battlefield.
>>
>>136388728
They behind creating Jesus is what he meant
>>
>>136379546
Buddhism works best combined with other belief systems. In China there is the Three treasure of Confuscianism, Buddhism and Taosim together. In Japan, Zen and native Shinto provide a similar balance.
Remember, Buddhism isn't peace love hippie shit. It's right action and carving the organs out of wickedness.
>>
>>136388966
Caste.
>>
>>136388983
this.
and trump is our greatest hope for saving this country
the jews don't control him (as obviated by the MSM doing everything they can to stop him)
>>
>>136389041
>the way god was crying out for his people
Cool meme bro. Totally original true story that the Jews 100% made without stealing. For sure - oh and don't you go reading actual empirically recorded history now! Good goy
>>
File: 1501695750557.jpg (82KB, 783x590px) Image search: [Google]
1501695750557.jpg
82KB, 783x590px
>>136388847
>>136388847

>or even
>>Hinduism for plebs.
>then maybe you wouldn't look like an idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 693x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 693x1024px
>>136379546
Come to the light anon.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>>
>>136388983

Id argue that it is pretty fucking degenerate to give tax breaks to wealthy Jews and send American soldiers to die on behalf of Israel.
>>
>>136389122
There is no existing empirical evidence that Jesus actually existed though. That has yet to be empirically proven - like 99% of everything else in ""holy"" books
>>
>>136389457
They don't support tranny fags as much. And the leftbstill like Israel.
>>
>>136389360
You don't understand the significance of a period. That is evident now more than before. Kill yourself or at least stop commenting, and educate yourself on how to write in English properly. Subhuman dunce.
>>
>>136389464
try believing in Jesus and observe the things he does in your life, youll have all the empirical evidence youll ever need
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1024x724px
>>136389464
You're a retard
https://www.bethinking.org/jesus/ancient-evidence-for-jesus-from-non-christian-sources
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 918x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 918x628px
>>136389757
>>
>>136389639
>period
You look like you are on one, Smh
>>
>>136379546
Buddhism is a way of life as other anons said. Its about keeping "pain" in all forms away from your life by following the teachings of Buddha, becoming wiser and by meditation. Its a peaceful way of life that keeps you calm and lets you think and act with a clear mind. As far as I am concerned, go for it. But not that hippie shit.
>>
>>136389749
>>136389757
>>136389817
No. Try looking up the definition of empirical. The bible is pure promotion of ignorance and blind faith in obedience to the words of other people.
>>
>>136381392
They are similar. Imagine two circles. One is buddhism, one is stoicism. Although the circles overlap, they do not completely cover each other. There are quite some differences.
>>
>>136390108
Those were from non-Bible sources you
dumbass
>>
>>136390393
Eye witness accounts are the lowest form of evidence in the world. Try again you fucking failure
>>
File: IMG_8061.jpg (22KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8061.jpg
22KB, 266x400px
>>136379546
>not being Shinto

Why even nonexist, anon?

Besides Buddhism is pretty feminine and bluepilled. It's basically solipsism with a touch of woo-woo. Any religion that denies the self is gay and ready for the kiking. And Sam Harris is a Buddhist-lite so that's fucking enough proof for me do never think of it.

The only based religions involve self fulfillment, not self denial. Look at Odysseus, or look at many other pagan religions first.
>>
>>136389360
you realize that the evidence of your failure is in the fact that we're even having this conservation right?
>>
>>136390551
That's what we based just about everything off of until cameras you fucking retard. Prove to me Aristotle and Plato existed then.
>>
>>136382119
Goyim actually is mentioned in the OT iirc. Mentions a certain "king of goyim" at some point during Genesis with Abram
>>
>>136390699
I think the only other country mentioned is egypt
>>
>>136390677
I never made any claims about them. You're grasping at straws because I'm right: there is literally no empirical evidence that proves Jesus actually existed as anything more than a meme. You have blind faith which is just faith in ignorance, and nothing more.
>>
>>136390699
>>136390803
All of the Abrahamic religions literally equate to the blue pill. They are the first the last and the only bluepills if you think about it.
>>
File: 1501982887158.png (53KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1501982887158.png
53KB, 500x406px
>>136390961
Hah fucking well said.
>>
>>136390580
Buddhism and Shinto coexist.
In Japan, it is typical to have Shinto and Buddhist rites done. This is because Shinto deals with the self and the gods and your coexistence with them, while Buddhism deals with the self and suffering. It is typical for a japanese person to Go through life visiting their local shrine and praying to their deity, but upon death going through Buddhist rites and Cremation while changing their name to their buddhist name. This is to prevent the soul from maintaining attachment post death, facilitating a speedy reincarnation.
>>
>>136389464
No empirical evidence that George Washington existed either, so.
>>
>>136390942
There are other records of him and places he went. If you believe Aritotle and Plato existed then show me the proof if them that is better than Jesus.
>>
>>136390961
Youreally are a fucking retard.
Leviticus 20:13King James Version (KJV)
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Ephesians 5:22-33King James Version (KJV)

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
>>
>>136390699
>king of goyim
yeah no
look show me one bible verse in kjv that says "goyim" or "goy"
pro-tip: don't waste your time it's not there
>>
>>136391122
Not really accurate. Most people in Japan are either one or the other. Shinto people are more conservative and Buddhist people liberal. My father in law is a Buddhist priest in Japan and we never do anything over there relating to Shinto.

>t racetraitor
>>
>>136391377
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?hs=1&q=goy
>>
>>136391124
Except his skeleton, dental records and various other forms of collectable physical DNA...

>>136391142
>Everything is a matter of belief because I say so
Shhhh-sh-sh just stop. Nobody is going to take your ancient kike memes from you, so you can relax. You can suck skydaddys cock and argue from ignorance all you want and big mean ol reality won't kill you immediately for it so no worries. You'll just never contribute anything meaningful to the world, or discover anything because of your worldviews. It's fine.
>>
>>136391575
No verification that that wasn't the skeleton/dental records/DNA of of some other guy with Washington's name slapped on
>>
File: IMG_8022.jpg (467KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8022.jpg
467KB, 2048x1536px
>>136391433
And this makes sense if you ponder it---they are to literally separate religions with different ideas about everything. One is based on the sun goddess of Japan (Amaterasu) and the kami (gods) of everything, the other would deny reality to any of this.
>>
>>136391575
>being an autistic faggot
not suprised

But again if you believe Aristotle, Homer, or Plato to have exted show me better eveidence of them than of Jesus.
>>
>>136391725
There is though. You have no idea how dental records are actually kept, or how they were back then.
>>
>>136379546
>worship the nothingness
>everything is transient, therefore relativism
>desires are evil
blue pilled shit
>>
>>136390677
he is not concerned with proof. the gospel is not matter of rationality or intellect. it bypasses these silly things and goes directly to the core of a persons being and knocks. a person who denies it entry out of fear of the changes in life he will have to make has to make up for himself all manner of excuses to divert his mind from the primary issue.
>>
>>136391377
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_(king) my bad, it belongs to the NIV
No idea how I came across it since I only read the KJV
>>
>>136391762
I choose to believe they existed but I don't choose to convince other people of my beliefs. Why is that concept so hard for you religious subhumans to accept and just do? That's what a trite factory makes though so I'm not surprised anymore
>>
>>136391552
what a surprise
atheists ree when creationists talk about science and don't use science to back up their claims but then they talk about the bible without doing anymore research then quick google searches and expect us not to treat them like idiots
>>
>>136391803
No, sorry. Can't be confirmed empirically they were actually George Washington's. I'm gonna need more scientific and empirical proof, sir.
>>
>>136391433
I lived in Japan for a number of years. Further, the whole notion I described is also documented elsewhere.
https://www.japanspecialist.co.uk/travel-tips/shinto-buddhism/
http://visit-miyajima-japan.com/en/culture-and-heritage/spiritual-heritage-temples-shrines/buddhism-and-shinto.html
http://www.badgleyb.net/html_docs/religionjapan.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Japan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinbutsu-sh%C5%ABg%C5%8D
>>
File: IMG_8063.png (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8063.png
172KB, 800x800px
>>136391892
YEah--notice how nuage faggots are never any of the more based/nationalistic Asian religions like Shinto, Hindu, or Confuscian

Truly actives ones almonds
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 400x291px
>>136391999
Sonwhy do you beleieve they existed but not Jesus? There isn't better proof of them than Jesus. I'm not saying you have to believe Jesus is the Son of Gid but that he existed.
>>
>>136391912
True. The gospel is not simply a matter of believing in the existence of God/Jesus. Demons believe God exists, but they're not saved.
>>
>>136380004
No, it is a religion.
>>
>>136392018
Go dig up his grave and DNA test it yourself then. Unlike your dead kike on a stick meme (jesus), Washington's grave and bodily remains actually exist
>>
>>136392070
I'm sure the globalist would like that to be true. The firth thing (((MacArthur))) did when he took over Japan was to basically make Shinto illegal. I'm literally right though, how am I wrong?

What you're saying is a kike meme.
>>
>>136379546
Buddha's teachings are way more sane and helpful than the christ jew one
If you read the bible all it represents is a apocalyptic hobo who condemns everyone and is full of contradictions and shit
>>
>>136392283
But how do we know it's his? What someone replaced it?
>>
>>136391942
and in that translation goy means "generic country"/Gutium
not "king of the non-jew subhuman cattle"

so even in that translation that isn't the term "Goy" like jews use the term today
>>
>>136392179
There is mountains of proof that they existed compared to 100% anecdotedal proof of Jesus. They work is the proof. Jesus was said to have said words, and it's said that people saw him do things... wow yeah that's totally comparable to ancient philosophers who existed on record. Kys
>>
>>136392283
Once again: You cannot prove that the true George Washington is buried in the grave with his name on it. More science and empiricism, please.
>>
>>136392336
He forced the Emperor to say that he was not an incarnation of a Shinto God.
Also, you are incorrect as based upon the metric fuckton of contradictions such as the fact that people have connections to both their Shinto Shrine and to their buddhist temples.
>>
>>136379546
Stoicism and Buddhism are the true redpills.

Not basic bitch faggotry buddhism but actual buddhism.
>>
>>136392393
"the gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing"
>>
>>136392464
it's funny cuz if you think about it aside from government/medical organization you can't actually determine that that DNA belongs to that person, how do you know that the DNA you're comparing to doesn't belong to someone else?
>>
>>136392464
What is there to prove though? You're just mad that you have no defense against the fact that your entire belief system is a meme built on lies. May Satan bless your lips with his cock
>>
>>136392446
Besides Jesus existed on record retard, same with the appostles. And how is there work they did more believalbe than Jesus'?
>>
>>136392393
>t. never read the Bible
>>
>>136384215
This. Hell, hercules is just vajra in greek clothing
>>
File: image.png (219KB, 1703x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
219KB, 1703x802px
>>136392706
It proves you're a reprobate faggot that can't even acknowledge Jesus at least existed.
>>
>>136392761
Empirical legitimacy is why. Plato has more in his corner than Jesus does. How ignorant of history are you?
>>
>>136392706
I'm asking you to prove the existence of George Washington. And it seems you can't do it. Shame.
>>
>>136392706
believe in Jesus and you will have undeniable evidence.
why do you attempt to understand spiritual matters through physical means?
>>
>>136384216
Tibetan buddhism is like christian snake handlers, and zen is like mormons or Jehovahs witness. No surprise the two weird fringe sects appeal to liberal white weirdos
>>
>>136392934
How do yoi know it's actually proof of Plato and someone didn't make it ip like you think they did with Jesus?

You literally are being a fucking retard. I din't follow Mohammed or Buddha but I'm not a retard that says they never existed.
>>
>>136392971
>it's okay that they were never real and can't be proven to be real, just believe!
And I'm saying no, that's literally ignorant and dumb.
>>
>>136392761
let me end this argument
>>136392446
read this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
only retards and history deniers believe the widely debunked Christ Myth Theory
>>
>>136393106
If the liberal left actually knew anything about Tibetan Buddhism rather than the swanky hollywood goodness free tibet nonsense (That not even HH believes in), they'd leave it well enough alone.
>>
>>136392776
I started to read Matthews and then saw this:

>Mt [6:7] And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
>after then he proceeds to teach his own repetitive boring prayer

How can a god even write such contradiction?

Also I'm not even mentioning the mountain sermon in which he tells people to cut their own eye, hands and shit
>>
>>136392933
post more virgin vs chad memes
>>
>>136392933
This meme keeps getting better and better.
>>
>>136380004
Buddhism in general is definitely a religion but I'd argue that smaller sects like Sōtō school is not.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 550x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 550x339px
>>136393155
>using wikipedia for controversial stuff
>>
>>136393112
There are thousands upon thousands of seperate accounts with Plato. Everything about Jesus is in the bible... gee I dunno, why would I think Plato is more believable to have existed?
>>
>>136379546
Inferior to Christianity
>>
>>136379546
Buddhism is Stoicism for beta males. You cant be an alpha buddhist, but you can be an alpha stoic. Choose Stoicism, young man.
>>
File: IMG_8060.png (196KB, 592x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8060.png
196KB, 592x435px
>>136392646
Shintoism does not imply Buddhism. The two are mutually complete doctrines on the nature of reality. The fact that some Japanese are retarded and do both doesn't change this fact.

Shintoism is the national religion of Japan. If anything Buddhism is a philosophy originating in Nepal relating to the unreality of everything including Shintoism. Buddhism is an attack on the mind, and causes huge cognitive dissonance. Shintoism is a good force in people's lives causing them to be confident and fuck women. The problem with Japan today is that it's too Buddhist and not Shinto enough.

Buddhism causes you to doubt everything. It's true equivalent of what happened in Europe when Christianity bluepillers invaded and made everyone a self-hating cuck as opposed to the pagans like The characters in Homer's epics
>>
>>136393313
Only virgins min-max, Chad is the one who'd wear cool looking armor.
Saged for offtopic, stop derailing.
>>
>>136393251
>I'm not even gonna mention the mountain sermon
>Just quoted part of the sermon on the mount

Atheists, everyone.
>>
>>136393251
you don't have the context of the prayers he's talking about
the Lord's Prayer is extremely short and simple in comparison
and it's just meant as a fallback if you don't know how to pray
talking to God as you would a friend or loved family member is much better than repeating the Lord's Prayer endlessly
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1200x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1200x420px
>>136393251
He said don't repeatvyour prayers over and iver again like when catholics pray the rosary they say the hail mary prayer 50 times. He's talking about stuff like that.

>>136393313
pic
>>
You don't believe you're a sinner? You no longer believe in God and would reject Christ?
>>
File: biff.jpg (32KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
biff.jpg
32KB, 650x366px
>>136380827
Jew detected!!! (((You))) should read the bible, homes. It is literally (((the old testament))). kys, cuck.
>>
>>136393148
the spiritual is greater than the intellect. you cannot fathom the gospel with the intellect. you cannot understand the gospel because your spirit is dead, but though you are spiritually dead you can be revived. repent and believe in Jesus the lord and savior
>>
>>136393400
>Everything about Jesus is in the bible
You didn't actually read my posts did you? >>136389757
>>
>>136393587
I want a version of this that says

Virgin STALKER vs Chad Wastelander
>>
File: IMG_8044.jpg (145KB, 700x934px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8044.jpg
145KB, 700x934px
>>136393731
Kek, You're like a real-life crazy person
>>
>>136393616
>sinning
You're going to hell if you've never apologized for eating shrimp. Believe it

>>136393731
You sound like a fedora wearing dumb cunt who believes in woo-woo. Hey you are!
>>
>>136393454
Nobody said one implied the other. Rather any study of the two shows that Shintoism and Buddhism are both part and parcel of Japanese life with neither being mutually exclusive to Japanese people. That is, based upon the metric fuckton of data available (A mere hinting of which I've linked) it shows that Japanese people practice both in their day to day lives.
>>
>>136380596
>oldest religion
Nigger what? Siddhartha Gautama created it because he was dissatisfied with Hinduism. Hinduism is itself a regional variant of the ancient Indo-European religion, same as Greek and Norse polytheism.
>>
>>136393587
Come to that thread >>136386841
>>
>>136393454
Here's yet another link.
I notice you have yet to refute my core claim. Rather, you try to downplay it despite studies showing it's the predominant mode of belief.
http://factsanddetails.com/japan/cat16/sub182/item592.html

And this is coming from someone who practices Buddhism but also does have a kamidana in their house (Even if I live in the U.S. these days).
>>
>>136393822
Don't waste my time with that trite again. I told you anecdotal eye witness accounts are the lowest form of evidence in the world. None of the supposed witnesses are credible further than you could have thrown them too. Fundamentally religiously viased doesn't even begin to describe what they were, so fuck off and come back with something real.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4FGh6cMHB8
>>
>>136393853
many of the most intelligent philosophers of antiquity held both intellectualism and spiritualism in high regard
to neglect one over the other is foolishness
>>
>>136379546
>I've been considering converting to it as an alternative to (((Christianity.)))
I like the norse and ancient egyptian religions.
>>
>>136393845
I think that is one
>>
>>136393670
>autism
>the post
>>
Also Jesus was a terrible moral leader, he tells people its better to cut their own eyes than to desire a married woman, but if you secretly repent you are ok and is going to heaven
Karma is much more logical and fair
>>
>>136393860
We can eat whatever we want know
>>
>>136394269
Damn can you post it?
>>
>>136393862
Not all Japanese people. Like I said the highest orders of both religions literally don't even recognize each other's priests or rituals etc etc. Look at the practice of Torii and the fox god (Shinto death rituals) and fire rituals and compare that to the Buddhist jizou (Buddhist death rituals) etc. They are totally separate. They do not intertwine. My wife never goes to Shinto shrines.
>>
>>136394346
Oh god changed his mind did he? My how convenient for everyone that he goes back on his word from time to time, depending on his mood. He sounds like a real master of self control that one
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1024x717px
>>136394138
That's what we based most proof off of until we had cameras retard. You have no better proof of Plato, Aristotle, or Homer than of Jesus. Most atheists at least say he was a person but you don't want to aknowledge him.
>>
>>136393454
Here's another source.
http://www.buddhanet.net/nippon/nippon_partII.html
Literally everything I can find shows the exact same information. That Japanese practice both religions in some manner or another. If you asked me which one I felt more close to, that is proximate and able to connect with, I'd go with Shinto. If you asked me which belief best addressed the self and suffering, and thus is something to ascribe to, I'd say Buddhism. This is a complimentary line of thought common in Japan. Get off the excluded middle mess. I respect you thinking that Shinto is objectively better. But you failed to actually make that argument specifically, so you need to separate that mode of thought from your discussion.
>>
>>136394302
how about if you don't know wtf you're talking about you don't argue about those subjects? sound good?
what He SAID was if your eyes cause you to sin it is better to cut them out then let them ruin your life and make you go to hell
>>
>>136394632
Literally what? They are two different religions. What you're saying is akin to calling Confucianism and Taoism the same religion because some but not all Chinese look to both for wisdom.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 800x900px
>>136394364
Can't find it
>>
>>136394498
you imbecile
not eating shellfish was a dietary guideline for jews only and in that time only because of sanitary reasons
there's absolutely nothing in the bible that says a modern day Christian can't eat shellfish (all shellfish not just shrimp)
>>
>>136394498
Or because that was for the ancient Israelies
>>
>>136394602
Literally nothing about my life is made worse by denying the obviously false claim that Jesus lived as anything more than a meme. The quality of my life WOULD suffer if I chose not to believe in Plato and what he did during his life. His work didn't require you to sacrifice your intellect and common sense in order to make sense of the world. Platos work enriches the world in more important ways than your ancient kike memes
>>
>>136394850
Literal strawman. The point is that the both are practiced by people who are both Shinto and Buddhist. Everything that exists shows that this is common in over 90% of Japanese people.
As I've demonstrated.
Learn to argue like an adult.
>>
>>136394946
Also God told Noah he could eat whatever he wanted
>>
>>136395009
wtf did you read my link you faggot?
all respected historians agree that Jesus was a real person and was really crucified by the Romans you stupid buffoon
>>
File: IMG_8038.jpg (2MB, 4032x2214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8038.jpg
2MB, 4032x2214px
>>136395011
I just don't understand why you won't acknowledge the actual fact that Shintoism is a separate religion for Buddhism. It existed in Japan for centuries prior to the importation of Buddhism.
>>
>>136395072
>god told
>people said that god told people things, and I choose to believe in it despite lack of any empirical evidence which could validate the initial claims
Ftfy
>>
>>136395199
>Why you don't acknowledge that they're separate religions.
Because I never denied them being separate. What I deny is your argument that you cannot practice both religions.
What I have demonstrated is that they are both practiced in tandem. That is people do both.
>>
>>136395009
literally
>I don't want to believe in jim because I don't want him to be real
So it's bad for me to believe Jesus because he improves my lofe while also believing Plato existed. But iit's gine gor you not yo brlieve in Jesus because you think he doesn't make your life better. Yoi literally are a retard. Do you believe Genghis Knan was real? Hebdidn't improve your life so I giess you don't.
>>
>>136395146
Did you read mine? I don't give a flying fuck. "people agree" doesn't prove shit. Give me EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE or fuck off with the memes you desperately want to prove to be real, which have yet to be proven as anything other than memes. Your faith isn't as good as empirical facts, fuckboy
>>
>>136395246
fag

https://youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
>>
http://www.oshoworld.com/biography/innercontent.asp?FileName=biography5/05-26-buddhists.txt
>>
>>136395493
You can't give epirical evidence of anyone(at least most) people back then.
>>
>>136395493
>I don't give a fuck what all historical authorities on the matter have to say
>I say Jesus never existed so it's true
okay so you're a completely dense idiot denying reality
got it
>>
>>136395669
But you can argue from ignorance all the same. Religious blind faith is cancer on our intellect and common sense
>>
File: IMG_8062.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8062.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>>136395373
I don't deny that they do try and do this (sometime and not all the time as I've stated--it is literally false that 'all Japanese' practice a hybrid religion, as I've stated in the case of my own family) . What I deny is that they're correct in doing this. Irrespective of any actual practice of these religions in Japan or elsewhere, they are at complete odds from a logical and philosophical point of view.

In other words if you're a Buddhist it's literally impossible for you to consider yourself a practitioner of Shinto and vice versa. This is true no matter what people claim.
>>
>>136395779
And you have no better proof Playo exusted than Jesus.
>>
>>136395776
>"jesus is real! It's reality!"
>has yet to actually objectively prove that Jesus existed as something other than a meme
But I'm dense, yup. How's that search for empirical evidence coming along, sport?
>>
>>136395797
>If you're a buddhist it is literally impossible for you to consider yourself a practitioner of shinto.
This was demonstrated as false. People literally do that in Japan.
I get that you feel this way, but this is what Japan is like.
Remember, Japan IS a land of contradictions. It is seeing the truth in the contradiction that helps you understand the whithertos and whyfors of a particular mode of belief.
>>
>>136395951
I never built my world view around whether somebody existed in the past or not in the first place, let alone what they claimed to be as true. Not all of us are subhuman tier, defective egos that need a made up religious fabrication to cope with the nature of reality
>>
File: 1487106090643.jpg (43KB, 892x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487106090643.jpg
43KB, 892x960px
>>136395493
kek guys come check out this retard
>>
>>136394640
big shit
if a homeless bum said that to me I would call him a crazy nuts
unlikely that, Buddha has actual teachings
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.