[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Constitutional conservatives are a problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: hapsburgs.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hapsburgs.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
I found a new group of people who are just as retarded and blind as SJW's: constitutional conservatives aka cuckservatives.

If you say that constitution prevents from doing policies that are good, they go "noooo constitution is good, those policies are baaaaad because constitution is good". And they think they are rational.

If you point out that their thinking is religious and that entire constitution is a religious document interpreted by priest-class called judges, they call you names and sidestep that point instead of addressing it. Same behavior is readily observed in SJW's.

Then they try claiming they are protected by constitution, and if you just ask how it has protected anything in past 200 years, that hasn't your society gone leftward all the way, they just call you names again.

Finally, if you point out that Constitution of USA is in its very core a LIBERAL document with blind adherence to egalitarism and other commie nonsense, they again call you names.

They are retarded. They have no arguments. They are willingly blind to simple truths. And this is what mainline conservatism in USA has always been. To encounter these types in /pol/ was disappointing. This delusional quasi-religious thinking must be crushed.
>>
>>136378125
Constitution was written for whites only, not your egalitarian bullshit claim. Sage.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.