[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imran was guccifer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 15688cb.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
15688cb.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/42211
>Pelosi is doing s closed door meeting. No staff or anyone allowed. Kaitlyn come to Rayburn room and get her iPad for Imran. Thanks.

This email was in may 2016 asking for pelosi's iPad for imran awan. In early August 2016 Guccifer 2.0 released pelosi's private emails. Guccifer was the "alleged Russia hacker" that they've used for whole Russian narrative. Was awan really Guccifer?
>>
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/41311
>Just spoke to Imran, call me whenever GB and I’ll update you, don’t delete anything yet.
> I do not have access to her ipad password, but Imran does. I’ll call Geoff now
>>
>>136377934
I hope he sings like a bird
>>
>>136377934
Being slid hard.
Bump for justice
>>
>>136378527
Roll
>>
>>136377934
>lying fucking commie
You'd think after losing so badly in '16 that you niggers would wise up and stop making shit up.
You're not smart enough for that, though, proving that you are in fact not white (whites aren't nearly this stupid.)
Thank you for giving us more ammunition with which to amend the Constitution and throw non-whites out of this white-built country. We didn't need it, but thank you nonetheless.

This narrative won't stick, either, nigger. Back to the drawing board.
>>
Remember not too long ago, guccifer claimed SR was his source.
>>
Seth Rich and Sean both had access to emails. There's a lot of sources that say Seth was emailing wikileaks.
>>
>>136377934
Guccifer 2.0 was Cloudstrike
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.