[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jew Doctors at is again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: feed-me-more-foreskins.jpg (77KB, 735x490px) Image search: [Google]
feed-me-more-foreskins.jpg
77KB, 735x490px
>Doubt They're Evil? About The Umbilical Cord, and The Profitable Procedure For Premature Deliveries

>The modern hospitalized birthing process usually goes something like this The mother gives birth to a child, while being thoroughly drugged, and the child's umbilical cord is immediately clamped. Soon after; male children are circumsized (usually without any pain killers) and then given a round of vaccines on his first day of birth.

>There was a time when the umbilical cord was not cut until the cord stopped pulsating. This would take somewhere between 2 and 20 minutes. Nowadays, that practice has been abandoned, but it is not due to health considerations. Early cord clamping provides no known medical benefits to either the child or the mother. With most deliveries, the cord blood is taken to be sold, because it contains valuable stem cells, including hematopoietic cells. These are sold for scientific research. Before this highly lucrative market developed, the blood was allowed to travel to the infant to help him become stronger. Instead, it is now stolen from him by the hospital staff.

>Early cord clamping restricts blood that was intended for the infant. There is usually about a cup of blood transferred through the umbilical cord to the infant at birth. A huge number of studies show that early cord clamping is a dangerous procedure, which weakens a newborn, and can eventually lead to brain and lung problems

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.