[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When and how to start a revolution discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 355465454.jpg (94KB, 982x737px) Image search: [Google]
355465454.jpg
94KB, 982x737px
Fellow comrades.

Let's discuss how we create an environment and plan to take over the establishment and kill these kikes/elite once and for all.

Everyone except Israel is welcome!
>>
File: uniform choices.jpg (62KB, 736x607px) Image search: [Google]
uniform choices.jpg
62KB, 736x607px
>>136374566
first thing is for everyone to get starfleet uniforms. they come in red, blue and gold
>>
i start by posting about it on /pol/, then i have a milky way and take a nap
>>
>>136374725
Star Trek is guilty of creating degenerate beta males.
>>
>>136374566
This revolution will never happen. Our best chance is an enonomic collapse or WW3. Basicly the only way for us to get an ethnostate is for everything to be destroyed.
>Inb4. Muh blackpill and dc
>>
I guess the best way is to start in the streets,
Make people think the country is worse then it is
and hit people with fear and facts, make people think your the savior or somthing idk
>>
File: 68214930.png (85KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
68214930.png
85KB, 283x283px
>>136374566
>>
>>136375240
>Get an ethnostate
Would only work if this ethostate would be the most advanced and armed country in the world. Or else we would get destroyed and eliminated.

>>136375476
>Make people think the country is worse than it is
It's the opposite , the country IS worse than the majority thinks it is. What the average citizin worries about us how we talk and on which tone we talk to other people. They could never believe that our countries are literally slaves to an elite who uses fucked up methods to create a world government.
>>
Start small and find ways to safely gather. Making threads on /pol/ won't do much, if anything
>>
>>136377422
Ideally we'd have plenty of ambitious men with skills in tech and engineering too.
>>
File: disdain1.jpg (9KB, 232x268px) Image search: [Google]
disdain1.jpg
9KB, 232x268px
>>136374566
Your first step is not doing this online where the pedophile cia monitors everything. Idiot.
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
>>136374566
That's exactly what the Jew wants.
>>
>>136377948
I didn't make this thread to literally make plans , but rather discuss the best to start of.

>>136377974
I doubt the jews want white men to rise up and take over the country. It would take not more than 70% of white men in a country to rise up to overthrow the system. They will shit their pants when white men are starting to awake from their guilt slumber.
>>
File: FINL.jpg (787KB, 790x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FINL.jpg
787KB, 790x1024px
>>136374566
make a video game about ww2 it can even be 2D but it needs to be rich in story and gameplay

we make the first one free it will spread like wild fire redpill generations about who really (((won)))
end game scene shows it was a kid off a ww2 vet playing that game in today's europe he watches from his window to see shitskins all over the place
>>
>>136378241
make a political party and run for presidency
>>
>>136379730
Then you have 1 of 2 options.

Becoming a party who will never get exposure from the media and being excluded from the debates or become a civil nationalism "Le based black man" party
>>
>>136379730
>>136380198
Or we could do what many leftists are doing and try to hijack local elections. It'd need to very organized though
>>
>>136381073
in some way you're definitely right about fighting fire with fire , but it goes against my democratic morals.
>>
>>136374566
Listen to william pierce's broadcast on this subject.

Nothing will happen as long as the jewish televisions continue to run.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.