[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Mother/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: mother.jpg (33KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
mother.jpg
33KB, 600x368px
Mother loves you /pol/

you may not know it, but mother tried, and though she passed, she will be there again when it is cold, when it freezes over and you don't know what to do, when it is so hard that your legs fail.
Mother will be there.
>>
>>136372735
Ok Gavi.
>>
>>136372735
My mother is an ex super attractive girl who, although poor, cruised thru life on easy mode because of her looks. Now in her mid 50s, her looks have faded and she is an old hag who, because of her twisted and dysfunctional personality, is forced to work as a cleaner in oilrig camps working 10 hours a day everyday for weeks.

She is an alcoholic whom within 1 hour of arriving back to the city purchases at least $60 worth of booze, often taking huge swigs of the hard liquor bottle before even being dropped off at her mothers place where she lives.

I had thought it just a phase, but her alcoholism reached a point where last christmas she was wasted at the dinner table at my grandmas, mashed potatoes in her hair while she raged on my alcohlic uncle and generally made a complete fool of herself.

Since then I have told her I'm not going to really be a part of her life until she presents me with a 30 days sober medallion from AA.

She texts me every few weeks not to say sorry or anything but to further play into her narcissistic personality and tell me how much I've hurt her.

I know women are "me me me" usually but my mom takes it to extreme levels. Furthermore it is also disgusting how much she worships me. Growing up her dysfunctional slavic family her mother treated the daughters like garbage while the sons were treated like royalty. As a result, she has this weird obsession with me like I'm a god.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.