[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"flat" Earth political debate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: flat.jpg (382KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
382KB, 600x749px
Although this subject is only vaguely political the users of this board seem to be obsessed with flat-Earth debates, so I want to put this issue finally to rest.

The Earth is indeed flat, but not in the sense you're used to. As a massive body, the Earth bends and warps the space around it, resulting in a seeming inward (imploding) curvature of space. Of course, a straight line in space is always straight, what we call a or geodesic, which is why objects travel straight along their lines, even if gravity would bring those lines toward Earth because their distance will be changing in time non-linearly.

Now we can't see space, but we can perceive it's effects on the "round" Earth. What we are seeing is a segment of the universe that is warped and distorted. Those lines of space are still straight, but the mass must conform to the effects, resulting in a spherical appearance.

Take away the "bent" space and the Earth would unfold into it's natural inversed-sphere (or flat) state.
>>
File: 1501805199448.jpg (107KB, 1234x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1501805199448.jpg
107KB, 1234x1230px
>>136372383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G8he4te2D0
>>
>>136372383
no, it would turn into a cube
>>
>>136372383
>the users of this board seem to be obsessed
Only because you're a shitskin. White people (aka "smart people") understand it's a bunch of shills trying to discredit the board.
We can't help you learn reason--being a shitskin you likely lack the genetics that allow for the formation of the necessary brain circuitry) but we can help you out in other ways: You're too stupid to be posting here. You can only get smart if you listen rather than speak, so stop posting and stop humiliating your family by opening your mouth.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.