[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whole Point

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Did humanity get stupid or what?
What it is what we are MADE OFF. Religion? Bullshit? Idiocy? No.
Those are some uneccesary additional aplications invented just for "self-indulgence"
First of all we can think. Think logically. Understand word by the laws of physics, science.
Those are the limbs of measurment which we should be allowed to have.

And what's this. Some dumbass died because he or she (couse you know we have only 2 genders)
drink bleach and died by poisoning? Are you really that dumb? Hey, i speak to humanity in the nuttshell! Weaky weaky dumb fucks!!! Logic is speaking directly to your brain. And what do you do?
You jerk off, fuck or do another necessary pleasureable things in order to better yourself but you cannot even talk to girl or boy propperly. And you whine to your parents? No no no!!!

Fuck you! You are human. A self responsible entity on this planet. You know what can kill ya.
You know what can hurt, burn and liquified ya. So what's wrong with your deeds? Are you sick?
OR MENTAL !!! OR maybe you forgot to un-zip your pants and now shit is all over your shoes.

Decide to think. And better think propperly. Couse this is the last and for most important thing you
should do for the sake of society.

I'm from Poland
My Nicname is: π

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.