[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polish homophobia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: strongindependtfemale.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
strongindependtfemale.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
> No fag marriage is in the Polak constitution, literally 'muh second amendment'.
> 93% of Poles opposed the adoption of children by same-sex couples
> 86% are opposed to a gay person being their babysitter
> 66% of Poles believe that gay people should not have the right to organize public demonstrations
>Lech Wałęsa opinion of homosexuality

Following quotes are from PIS, ruling party for last decade

> "Let’s not be misled by the brutal propaganda of homosexuals’ postures of tolerance. It is a kind of madness, and for that madness, our rule will indeed be for them a dark night"
>"If a person tries to infect others with their homosexuality, then the state must intervene in this violation of freedom."
>"[Proposed pride parade] is immoral and a danger to the inhabitants of Warsaw."
> 'On 17 March 2008 Kaczyński delivered a presidential address to the nation on public television, in which he described same-sex marriage as an institution contrary to the widely accepted moral order in Poland and the moral beliefs of the majority of the population.[62] The address featured a wedding photograph of an Irish gay rights activist, Brendan Fay and Tom Moulton, which Kaczyński had not sought permission to use. The presidential address outraged left-wing political parties and gay rights activists, who subsequently invited the two to Poland and demanded apologies from the president, which he did not issue'

A majority of Poles agree with this statement: "Homosexual propaganda needs to be limited, so children will not have an improper perspective on the family."

How can we bring Poland to heel /pol? Its only a matter of time before they start gassing homos and schlmos in Aushwitz again!
>>
>>136370336
Sounds like paradise!
>>
File: 1354739978099.jpg (51KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1354739978099.jpg
51KB, 640x512px
>>136370336
Why was I born American again?
>>
Fuck off Canadian subhuman, go fuck a dog or whatever people do in your shithole.
>>
File: 1501259299708m.jpg (22KB, 1024x511px) Image search: [Google]
1501259299708m.jpg
22KB, 1024x511px
>>136371442
hey you backwards racist stop fighting LOVE
>>
>>136370336

So... Poland is based?
>>
>>136370336
I dont know how much i agree with this

One hand i think people should do in private what they want

Other hand, the slippery slope argument actually came true in the west.
As fast as you could say "fallacy"
>>
>>136370336
I'm pretty sure homosexuality is one step past MGTOW and one step short of LGBTrans. Its a point on a mental disorder spectrum
>>
In general its all true. Faggotry here is unwelcome and viewed as not normal (which is true). Also h
you are allowed to say your opinion freely about them. Something that is absolutely forbidden in ddgenerate west.
You know cuz of freedom of speech 'n shit.
>>
>>136372035
Bullshit, we accept faggotry as long as it is kept within the privacy of your own walls. No one is gonna go door to door to find homosexuals,
>>
>>136372035
> w Polsce Kodeks karny zabrania publicznego znieważania Prezydenta RP oraz innych konstytucyjnych organów RP,>przestępstwem może być też zniewaga i zniesławienie.
>Ponadto przestępstwem jest zaprzeczanie publicznie i wbrew faktom zbrodniom nazistowskim, komunistycznym oraz innym zbrodniom przeciw pokojowi, ludzkości oraz zbrodniom wojennym, czyli tak zwany negacjonizm.
>Przestępstwem jest też obraza uczuć religijnych

Thats not really free speech is it

Point 3 might be smart to read if you post here
>>
>>136372854
Holocaust never happened
>>
>>136370336
No, gassing homos is wrong
The right choice is to let them live, yet they shouldn't manifest their sexual orientation publicly to not spread their degeneracy and put them all under secret surveillance, because they might be pedophiles or some worse sexual predators
Ban same-sex marriage, yet allow some kind of partnership to just throw them a bone
Let allow gays adopt children, yet any gays who adopt children should be thrown into prison, because it would mean that he/she is pedophile
Then make additional taxes on homosexuals, because they won't have children and because of it whole society won't benefit in the future

This would wear them down and clean up their society
Outright gassing them is the wrong choice, because it make weak people sympathetic to their cause and divides society too much
>>
File: Mazowsze_2011.jpg (2MB, 4096x1848px) Image search: [Google]
Mazowsze_2011.jpg
2MB, 4096x1848px
>>136371798
Of course not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.