[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the Anti-Defmation League plays the (((right)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: levy5.jpg (5KB, 150x207px) Image search: [Google]
levy5.jpg
5KB, 150x207px
They tell you about Jewish Nazis in shitty movies like the Believer but they'll never tell you about this:

> CITATION FROM THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT THE ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE::

Working out of the Philadelphia offices of the Jewish Defense League, Levy organized local chapters of the KKK and neo-Nazi groups to attend the Independence Hall rally. In the case of the Trenton, N.J. KKK, Levy had an inside track. James Rosenberg, also known as "Jimmy Mitchell" and "Jimmy Anderson" — a full-time paid employee of the ADL Fact Finding Division — had successfully infiltrated the local chapter of the Klan. Rosenberg had recently attempted unsuccessfully to get some of the local KKKers to blow up the Trenton headquarters of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). At the same time he was posing as "James Guttman," neo-Nazi, Levy was also mobilizing the Jewish community and every Ragtag left-wing radical group in the greater Philadelphia area to attend a mass demonstration "to confront" the KKK and Nazis at Independence Hall. All the ingredients were there for a serious riot — courtesy of the ADL. Fortunately, word of Levy's scam on the Park Service leaked out to the Philadelphia press. After one Philadelphia newspaper ran a banner headline "Nazi Rally-Rouser Really Jewish," the Park Service yanked the permit Levy's ADL handlers ordered him to lay low for a while.

>PDF of Ugly Truth About the ADL:
https://ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf
>5 Part Series Audio Book of Ugly Truth About ADL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M

>ADL drug trade collusion article:

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1992/eirv19n27-19920701/eirv19n27-19920701.php
>>
File: Reactionary Jew 1.jpg (34KB, 759x381px) Image search: [Google]
Reactionary Jew 1.jpg
34KB, 759x381px
>>136367959
Bump so these fucking faggots will finally learn
>>
https://youtu.be/c8wzGsLtdc4
>>
File: Jared Taylor ADL.png (280KB, 1200x924px) Image search: [Google]
Jared Taylor ADL.png
280KB, 1200x924px
https://youtu.be/-oRCh_9ybmc
>>
File: E. Michael Jones on Jared Taylor.jpg (333KB, 1261x600px) Image search: [Google]
E. Michael Jones on Jared Taylor.jpg
333KB, 1261x600px
Wake up, you faggots are all being played left and right.
>>
>>136370233
thanks for the sauce man. This is some good shit
>>
File: spencer quotes.jpg (2MB, 2916x1936px) Image search: [Google]
spencer quotes.jpg
2MB, 2916x1936px
>>136370757
The whole alt-right is full of ADL kosher trash
>>
File: richard spencer quotes.jpg (297KB, 800x1941px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer quotes.jpg
297KB, 800x1941px
>>
File: 345453543.png (73KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
345453543.png
73KB, 300x441px
>>136367959
Threads like these on /pol/ used to be generally recognized by the userbase as containing valuable information. They got posts, were discussed, and floated the catalog.

But now, after years of 24/7 psyops efforts on this board, nu/pol/ is so brainwashed that without some trending issue promoted by MSM, famous political figure, or transparently provocative goading, the userbase is generally incapable and unwilling to spend any time and energy on things like this. They don't want to read. They don't want to learn. They're too busy trying to come up with the next edgy, one-line zinger that's going to get 5,000 upvotes.

You guys need to understand: /pol/ is compromised. This place is a goy farm. You can't organize here. The userbase is too low quality, and too brainwashed. To get anything useful out of 4chan's /pol/, you need to organize elsewhere, and then come here as a group and herd the goyim in the direction you want through a concerted, collective program.

Don't be disappointed when you post intelligent content here, and it is thoroughly ignored by the brainwashed userbase. We were not going to be allowed to form a free and intelligent community on our own. It's the way it is.
>>
>>136367959
No shit

do you remember the Israeli kid that was caught LARPing as a neo-nazi, muslim terrorist, eco-terrorist etc and inciting violence and teaching them how to make bombs?
>>
>>136371382
>Don't be disappointed when you post intelligent content here, and it is thoroughly ignored by the brainwashed userbase. We were not going to be allowed to form a free and intelligent community on our own. It's the way it is.

And yet it is still necessary to post important things here. How do you think it got to the way it was before?
>>
>>136367959
Of couse they do this.

And guess what, this mororns will fall for it everytime, because at the end they just recicle their own beliefs.

It's not manipulation if you believe it from the beggining.
>>
>>136371652
Sure, that is absolutely true. But our time would be better spent organizing elsewhere, and then posting quality content here, while working together to tear the newfriend's minds off the distraction brainwashing and onto relevant information and ideas. Much greater effect than us all working solo.
>>
>>136367959
The ADL was created by a jewish masonic organization called B'nai B'rith (sons of the cut aka circumcision sometimes translated as covenant). Leo Frank headed the Atlanta area B'nai B'rith lodge. He raped and murdered a 13-year-old girl, daughter of the owner of the factory he worked at. He confessed multiple times but was still placed on trial where the jews tried to pin it (unconvincingly) on a nigger. It didn't work and he was sentenced to death.

The jews were able to overturn his death sentence into life in prison. The citizens of Marietta revolted and while being transferred they intercepted him and lynched him. The ADL was created specifically because of this "unjust" event. Your American congress disgustingly and posthumously pardoned Leo Frank in the 80s.
>>
File: trs shilling.png (4MB, 1114x9774px) Image search: [Google]
trs shilling.png
4MB, 1114x9774px
>>136371382
I don't know if your pessimism is correct. I've come here in my spare time once or twice a week, swatted the cuck hornets nest, got some threads to the autosage limit. At least a few people see the mems and get the info, and I see it spread when i come to check. There are obviously others doing the same. Nupol is herded by paid marketers and shills from sites like DS and TRS, who work tirelessly to make sure this place stays in their cult of personality. Dropping some truth here and there seems to throw them into chaos, and they pretty much self-promote their own destruction. Its not hard to do, there grip here isn't ironclad.
>>
>>136367959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-1KgbAA_Mw
>Isreali Jew goes to America and does a behind the scenes of the ADL and antisemitism
>Exposes it to be complete bullshit
>Showcases how jews use there power ( or lack thereof )
>Showcases jewish insanity
good watch
>>
File: 1501392914012.jpg (61KB, 544x612px) Image search: [Google]
1501392914012.jpg
61KB, 544x612px
>>136372156
This is new info to me. Bnai Brith was also an extension of Scottish Rite Masonry, though they'd never admit it.

>Picture: Milton Friedman worked for Jewish Mobster and World Jewish Congress leader, Edgar Bronfman at Gold Seal Liquor Company under Al Capone
>>
>>136372274
lol you're right. I'm just in a bad mood after a morning of unsuccessfully breaking through. Too much /pol/ for one session for me. However, I still think we should keep in mind that we can probably achieve a greater influence here over time by working collectively. I'll try a thread on the forbidden chan and see if I can't scrape a few people together
>>
>>136372933
You'll get shouted down there too if you do, they're being compromised in a similar way as this place was. Good luck though.
>>
>>136367959
look at the ADL list of "alt-right" anti-semites. at least half are jewish. these people are just criminals who yell anti-semitism whenever they get accused of a crime.
>>
>>136371382
Autistic Ronin - a tireless few to light brush fires in mens minds.
>>
>>136373088
Yes, you're right again. It might be possible to grab a few people for a couple hours before the shills catch on and get involved. Real time, effect oriented goals are also harder to divert than fairly open discussions, I imagine.
>>
Adl kikes should have been shot and killed years ago. Catch up whitey.
>>
>>136372603
That's a story worthy of its own thread. Jews played a commanding role in organized crime in this country.
>>
>>136373452
Working individually can only go so far. We need to find a way to work collectively, and privately, like the shills do.
>>
>>136372156
This is all neat and stuff, but the simple fact of the matter is that 90% of the posters here are incapable of paying attention to these things. They'd rather play the games put in front of them by the shills. So, the fact that we understand what is trying to be done to them means that our focus needs to be on reaching them with simple information via "memes" that can provide them with values that will redirect their focus and attention into avenues that will be more constructive for themselves, personally, and thereby the racial movement and the race as a whole.
>>
>>136371536
Joshua Goldberg. He ran something like 180 subreddits, multiple twitter accounts for the different personalities her larped as, wrote for dailystormer, and spent time here and on 4x2chan
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.