[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Tale of Two Swamps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 11441-004-0264FC9E.jpg (19KB, 213x300px) Image search: [Google]
11441-004-0264FC9E.jpg
19KB, 213x300px
As you know, most countries' political and financial capitals are designated to one city. The United States is anomalous in the sense that our political and financial capitals are separate. The government operates out of Washington, D.C., and Wall Street operates out of New York City. If Trump is really serious about draining the swamp, all of it, then he's going to have to do something about New York City, something similar to the way Goebbels conquered Berlin from the reds. What's interesting is Trump is an outsider in both of these cities. He's still new to Washington and is hated for it, but he's always been hated in New York City because he never belonged to the inner circle of business criminals that plaque the city. Is there any possibility of the president really cracking down on the fed or wall street, or is it just wishful thinking?
>>
Trump is not really hated in New York City, it's mostly that a lot of people hate his success. Jealousy is a factor for the type of shallow poser who predominates in NYC. Meanwhile, most of the normal people in the city respect his success and have no issue with the guy.
>>
>>136367932
The New York Times hates him, and he probably got less than 30 percent of the vote in the city
>>
>>136367932
is Trump weren't hated in New York he would've won the state easily
>>
>>136367708
>comparing Trump to this great man
>>
>>136368713
I'm not. I said he should do what Goebbels did and take back the country's greatest city from the scum who have claimed it for themselves
>>
>>136368843
He would have lead in his head before he can react
>>
>>136369155
I'm pretty sure Trump is the closest any president's been to being JFK'd since JFK. But remember, Kennedy was president for three years before they pulled the trigger. We'll have to wait and see with Trump
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.