[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets settle this once and for all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1499455544477.png (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499455544477.png
34KB, 657x527px
Which language is and will be more important in the future - French or Spanish?
>>
>>136361982
Arabic
>>
>>136361982
Spanish. It would seem I'm biased because of my nationality. The truth is that the population of native Spanish speakers is much greater than that of the French native speakers.
>>
>>136361982
Finnish
>>
>>136361982
Are you talking about which language is better or which one of those languages will be dominate on the world scale?
Of the two I'd say Spanish will be more commonly used because the only countries that use French are actively going to shit.
On the world scale it will be neither. Most likely in the future we will all be speaking Mandarin or Russian.
>>
>>136365296
and with the islamification going on there, it will be a dying language in the next generations.
>>
>>136366709
I don't think Islam is as much of a threat that everybody seems to think it is.
I honestly believe its a media front to distract everyone from the real threat of a nuclear war. Realistically a bunch of dumb AK wielding towel heads don't have enough intelligence or firepower to do anything.
>>
>>136361982
Low Common
>>
>>136361982
Chinese.
Maybe Spanish in US.
>>
French
>>
>>136361982
Chinese>Indian>Spanish>English>French
>>
>>136367059
Fuck off leaf.

>>136367047
I don't think Mexico is going to attempt to annex the USA seeing as how they are brown Canadians.
>>
Gook, 한국어
>>
>>136361982
Cantonese
>>
>>136361982
those non whites will come up with a non white language and make it global, just after they go back to the stone age
>>
>>136366963
well im not talking about jihadism, im talking about the proliferation off muslim people that will eventually outgrow the french community, thus replacing the regions language, its not through force, its through numbers, they breed faster...
>>
Spanish is useful for the Americas.
French is useful for Africa.
>>
>>136367383
That makes sense. I want to say that a country adding a new national language because of millions of migrants coming over sounds preposterous but it honestly wouldn't surprise me in the slightest given current events.
I don't know whatever the fuck happened to adapting to a countries culture when you migrate there.
>>
English.

Every government in the world spends fucktons of money trying to get its population to speak English. In china, you can get a job being an English teacher and be the highest paid adult for hundreds of kilometers around you.

In less than 200 years most "large" languages (mandarin, arabic, Hindi, etc.) Will be hobby languages spoken by cultural preservationists. With the internet and the prevalence of online learning, English will wash over the globe at an unprecedented rate.
>>
>>136367581
>I don't know whatever the fuck happened to adapting to a countries culture when you migrate there.
i dont know either, but in reality my countrymen aren't as good at adapting to other cultures culture, i.e. california, i think its an issue that rests on the reason that you migrate, either way, islam is not a race is a religion, and to that its a religion that offers entrance to the club reciting one sentence only, thus always growing, and those people are going to be biased to the arabic language so, any native language that confronts islamification is going to be fading away even faster
>>
>>136365561
>On the world scale it will be neither. Most likely in the future we will all be speaking Mandarin or Russian.

Wake up.
>>
>>136361982
French. Niggers speak French and the future of Europe is being an appendix to Africa.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.