[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldfag here. I see many insecure faggots here daily so let me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: american-dream-swscan06818-copy.jpg (146KB, 650x425px) Image search: [Google]
american-dream-swscan06818-copy.jpg
146KB, 650x425px
Oldfag here. I see many insecure faggots here daily so let me give you an advice. Don't dream about 9/10 girls if you are just an average guy. You will feel yourself worthless and at the same time you miss opportunities.
Keep in mind how it's the jew's method to control the population. They want to keep young folks down. Don't be insecure, play in your league and you will be fine.

Also if you find a girl stop thinking about that you could find a better one, you deserve better etc. After some life experience you will realize that all women are the same and a pretty face alone won't make you happy in the long run.
>>
>>136361729
>t. cuck
>>
>>136361729
>Oldfag
Are you actually 80 or are you just saying you're old in the sense that you're not in college anymore?
>>
File: ArXo9.jpg (76KB, 540x546px) Image search: [Google]
ArXo9.jpg
76KB, 540x546px
>>136361729
If you can find someone that makes you want to slit your wrists less than 4 days a week, then you're doing pretty good.
>>
>>136362290
Something like that.
>>
>>136361883
oldfag means you've been on 4chan for a long time, newfag
>>
>>136361729
I think that advice of "settling" is a poor one. You only get one life, why ruin it with baggage.

That being said, go for personality over looks. I married my wife when she was overweight, then helped her lose it all. Now she is the perfect short as hell wife who can ride on my shoulders. She also developed a personality because she was fat in High school
>>
>>136363680
Good strategy is to look for a girl that is socially not accepted but cute.
Her esteem will be shit. You can make her hot by making sure she wears the right clothes and works out. She will never leave you because the mean girls picked on her.
Look at some of these girls the mean girls pick on, they are Qts.
I would suggest hitting on the ones treating suicide on social media because of bullying.
Perfect Wife.
Bonus, she will fucking hate the Girls's Night Out Crowd for the rest of her life.
>>
>>136363940
A lot of times the bullied ones come with horrible, horrible issues. Like, they'll look cute, but then do shit like have a breakdown for no reason or want to break up out of anxiety.
>>
>>136364213
You have to be a pillar for those moments with any woman. All woman come with emotional outbursts.
Hell my wife knows she cant help it because she is a woman.At this point, she is a non-drinking qt who has taken one to many redpills and is starting to get very gas the kikes.

I think her worst trait is probably laziness, but I'm pretty lazy so I cant really complain about that.
>>
>>136363940
so prey on mentally retarded girls

you are a sick fuck
>>
>>136361729
no such thing as a 9/10 girl to begin with.
>>
>>136363680
Settling down is the only way to go for the vast majority of people. And it's better to live a fair enough life with a caring partner than become an insecure and unsuccessful loner.
>>
File: mcmuffin-relative.png (336KB, 642x628px) Image search: [Google]
mcmuffin-relative.png
336KB, 642x628px
My advice:

Go for a 6/10 lady, but make sure she can handle disagreement and situational criticism without going into rage mode.

I didn't date my wife for very long (so didn't see the warning signs), and now we have 3 kids. These kids will grow up screaming at their spouses because they see my wife treating me like that.

Get yourself a 6/10 cutie, but make sure she's emotionally stable. I found out later that her dad beat the shit out of her mom regularly, which (I assume) she treats me with contempt.

But yeah if you're average don't try to pull in 9/10s + 10/10s - good advice
>>
>>136361729
>oldfag
No one that says this is honest.
Go LARP elsewhere, you meme flag faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.