[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be average looking male >see this What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: average.jpg (159KB, 493x1162px) Image search: [Google]
average.jpg
159KB, 493x1162px
>be average looking male
>see this
What do?
>>
>>136352162
Acknowledge that women are irrational animals and proceed to treat them as such. Also lose the ability to trust even your closest partners, save for any male friends you have.
>>
>>136352354
On the flipside, imagine how these charts would look if women's looks, like men's, were juged on what they actualy are, and not visiualy enhanced versions of them.

Obviously I'm referring to the use of make-up to cover up facial imperfections, creating the illusion of clear skin, strong eyebrows, use of padded bra's, high heels etc, etc.

I know very little females that are attractive without make-up on.

My guess would be that we did not evolve to find 'average' attractive because it does not offer an advantage, while being above average does.

It's socialy acceptable for women to enhance their looks to create the illusion of being above average while for men it isn't.

Those charts would be much closer together if women did not use attributes to enhance their beauty
>>
>>136352162
>no source
your pic is shit
>>
>>136352689
I don't think it would since almost all women use them

also male and female sexuality is different
>>
>>136353271
That would imply that Men have acces to the entire sample and derive what they find attractive based on that.

It is far more likely that they developed a preference over 100 thousands of years of evolution for certain traits that signal verility and make a woman stand out. With modern technology many of those traits can be faked.

>also male and female sexuality is different
That is true, but you can hardly deny that if one side of the argument has the ability to enhance its look by a solid 1-2 points in most cases while the other doesn't, it will not have an effect on those graphs
>>
>>136352162
>Be under average looking guy
>Acquire rarely anyone has
>Be smooth talker
>Chicks dig it
Only the first contact is hard as an ugly dude
>>
File: 1501918622183.jpg (32KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501918622183.jpg
32KB, 404x270px
>>136352689
>>
>>136356254
You must not be that ugly.

Sure chicks like confidence but there is no talking yourself out of being an ugly cunt
>>
>>136352162
hunt the weak like all predators do
>>
Get rich. Or at least decently off.
>>
Im more annoyed by the fact that they used 0-5 scale instead of 0-10, then the accual statistics.
>>
>>136352162
Here's my read on this:
This womens' curve is completely natural, as is the mens'. The reason, evolutionary speaking, is simple. Male sexuality is designed by nature to "spray and pray"; impregnate as many women as possible. This is why novelty is one of the biggest aphrodisiacs for men.
Women on the other hand are designed to be picky because they - evolutionary speaking - take a much bigger risk by having sexual intercourse with a male. They're going to be preggers for 9 months + all the nursing that comes after will leave the woman in an extremely voulnarable position. This is why they are designed to only find the very, very best of men the most attractive. This would also inhibit them from fucking left and right, which was the case until just recently.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.