[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paganism is Dead.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: asherah-pole.jpg (18KB, 425x352px) Image search: [Google]
asherah-pole.jpg
18KB, 425x352px
Daily reminder that Paganism is degenerate. Jesus is the way, truth, and life, no one can see the glory of heaven but through him (John 14:6).

Paganism is dead, that includes both Germanic and Celtic Paganism. It will not continue, the false gods have been done away with. There is only one true God. Your hopes are false you heathens!
>>
File: celt.jpg (213KB, 425x680px) Image search: [Google]
celt.jpg
213KB, 425x680px
>>136350615
I don't want to go to heaven, I want to stay here and fight the roman empire, fuck you, turncoat cowards.
>>
Divide and conquer thread
>>
>>136350691
Roman Empire became Christian, they abandoned their false gods.
>>
>>136350615
Yeah ok kid.

I'll keep celebrating the suns day, and the moons day, EVERY FUCKING WEEK.
>>
>obsessing over a place that may or may not exist in some other plane of reality

Hey fucknugget larper, how about this: we are already in heaven, we are at war with the evil of chaos, and BY ROMANTICIZING ABOUT GOING TO ANOTHER PLACE YOU ARE ACTIVELY HURTING THE HEAVEN WE ALREADY HAVE HERE

This place is a gift, and you are squandering it you ingrate. Pull your head out of the clouds, put your boots on the ground, and help is fight to preserve the place and our way of life. We must secure the EXISTANCE of our people and a FUTURE for white children. If you don't want to do that, then fucking neck yourself post haste and go to this "heaven" you have such a hard-on for
>>
>>136350615

Wotans Day best day.

Eat a dick fgt
>>
There comes a time, monks, when after the lapse of a long period this universe contracts. While contracting, beings for the most part are reborn in the world of streaming radiance. There they dwell, mind-made, feeding on rapture, self-luminous, moving through space, abiding in glory. And they continue thus for a long, long period of time.

But sooner or later, monks, after the lapse of a long period, there comes a time when this universe begins to expand once again. While expanding, an empty palace of God appears. Then a certain being, due to the exhaustion of his life-span or the exhaustion of his merit, passes away from the plane of streaming radiance and re-arises in the empty palace of God. There he dwells, mind made, feeding on rapture, self-luminous, moving through space, abiding in glory. And he continues thus for a long, long period of time.

Then, as a result of dwelling there all alone for so long a time, there arises in him dissatisfaction and agitation, (and he yearns): 'Oh, that other beings might come to this place!' Just at that moment, due to the exhaustion of their life-span or the exhaustion of their merit, certain other beings pass away from the plane of streaming radiance and re-arise in the palace of God, in companionship with him. There they dwell, mind-made, feeding on rapture, self-luminous, moving through space, abiding in glory. And they continue thus for a long, long period of time.
>>
>>136352209

Thereupon the being who re-arose there first thinks to himself: 'I am God, the Great God, the Vanquisher, the Unvanquished, the Universal Seer, the Wielder of Power, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Supreme Being, the Ordainer, the Almighty, the Father of all that are and are to be. And these beings have been created by me. What is the reason? Because first I made the wish: "Oh, that other beings might come to this place!" And after I made this resolution, now these beings have come.'

And the beings who re-arose there after him also think: 'This must be God, the Great God, the Vanquisher, the Unvanquished, the Universal Seer, the Wielder of Power, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Supreme Being, the Ordainer, the Almighty, the Father of all that are and are to be. And we have been created by him. What is the reason? Because we see that he was here first, and we appeared here after him.'

Herein, monks, the being who re-arose there first possesses longer life, greater beauty, and greater authority than the beings who re-arose there after him.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.