[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ectogenesis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: ectogenesis.jpg (47KB, 1114x456px) Image search: [Google]
ectogenesis.jpg
47KB, 1114x456px
Thoughts on ectogenesis, and the ability to create a human in a laboratory with sperm and eggs in an artificial womb?

The power to create people could be a reality in the next few decades - some say by the 2030's or 2040's. How do you think this technology should be used? If you are well versed on the subject, please weigh in with your predictions.

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/06/12/artificial-wombs-the-coming-era-of-motherless-births/

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/lab-grown-babies-in-the-year-2030-90909015/

http://www.voicesinbioethics.net/newswire/2016/03/21/ectogenesis
>>
File: 1500235246073.jpg (35KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1500235246073.jpg
35KB, 615x409px
We can crowdfund our own lab so we can grow our right wing kek squads
>>
>>136349954

Ectogenesis could genuinely be a legitimate solution to white genocide.
>>
I'm under the impression that tech like this hasn't been fantasy for a while now. Also under the impression that some people on this globe are in possession of immense powers, but probs only a select few would be aware of their existence.
And then there's the idea that everything around isn't what it seems to be, as in frequencies n shieet are to be taken more literally than most might think.
Or maybe we're just in hell.
Dunno, I'm just some retard on the internet that knows jackshit about anything and dropped out of 2 unis, with a failed suicide attempt on record. Too afraid to try again, for now. Soon.
>>
>>136349954
>>136350321

>meanwhile in india and china..
>>
would be easier to grow it in a pig as gross as it may be, the pig already has inbuilt mechanisms to keep the fetus alive. then you just kill the pig at the end.
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
Isn`t all this a bit...
>>
>>136350789
and the jews could probable use that in one of their rituals, it's a win-win.
>>
File: 1446245322503.png (6KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1446245322503.png
6KB, 500x438px
>>136351123
AI and it's advancements are the priority of the human race as a whole due to it being a life form entirely different and far more advanced than us.
Of course if my mind isn't being fucked with some kind of solipsistic charade, in which case everything would be irrelevant. Up to breathing. Hell yeah.
>>
I think I'm finally losing it, goys.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.