[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, how many fraudulent/illegal votes do you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ChlZGdOW0AAFhUD.jpg (15KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ChlZGdOW0AAFhUD.jpg
15KB, 512x512px
Realistically, how many fraudulent/illegal votes do you think were cast in the election?
>>
>>136349717
6 million
>>
>>136349962
FPBP. And
>>136349717
To answer, it would be impossible to tell or prove because of the anonymity of our election system. And we will never know for sure because it's way more important to ensure that anonymity than to prove there were illegal votes cast. Now, that being said, what we can do is ensure that it never happens again. As long as California and states like it allow illegals to get drivers licenses and use that number and that number alone to register to vote we will have illegal voting in those places. We need a social security number based state issued ID/DL program to be able to register to vote or this will never stop.
>>
File: CFZ-ja5WMAASdA1.jpg (122KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CFZ-ja5WMAASdA1.jpg
122KB, 600x338px
>>136349717
>>
>>136349717
No idea, it's hard to keep track of illegals.
>>
>>136349717
rural and suburban retards
>>
I doubt we'll ever know the full amount since the DNC by now destroyed a lot of the evidence.
>>
>>136349717
counting Russia's?
>>
>>136349717
I don't think we will never find out but I would say somewhere between 500k and 1 mil. But thats not all keep in mind in the US dead people can also vote.
>>
In the Michigan recount half of Detroit's precincts were ineligible to be recounted because their tallies didn't match the number of ballot papers. In one case a box recorded 300 votes for Hillary but only had 60 ballots inside.
>>
File: senatefloor.jpg (89KB, 814x422px) Image search: [Google]
senatefloor.jpg
89KB, 814x422px
>>136349717
A lot

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-05/california-has-11-counties-more-registered-voters-voting-age-citizens
>>
>>136349717
Well based on the project veritas videos it might be quite a bit. It pisses me off that even the right wing saw those as nothing but an expedient political tool to cause Hillary short term popularity loss - it hinted at widespread corruption but aside from hurting Hillary's poll numbers for the duration of a news cycle they were kind of ignored.

The video with the former dnc commissioner of New York never saa the light of day in the normie news at all, and that's the most damning one
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.