[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Does /pol/ Think Of Iran?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Arab_Atlas_Map_Greater_Iran.jpg (120KB, 996x687px) Image search: [Google]
Arab_Atlas_Map_Greater_Iran.jpg
120KB, 996x687px
This is not a "is x hwite?" question, more just your opinion on them as a country/culture and their geopolitical relevance. Also their youth has recently started to get interested in Zoroastrianism (it's not pagan, it's one of the world's oldest monotheistic religions) which used to be their majority religion before the muzzie invasions in the 8th and 9th centuries. They're almost the only relevant Shia Muslim country and they despise Saudi-Arabia and Israel. I personally do not think they pose any threat to the West as a country and in fact are pretty bro-tier from a red pilled perspective. They're the targets of constant media attacks but I don't understand why.

Thoughts?
>>
File: images (69).jpg (26KB, 338x435px) Image search: [Google]
images (69).jpg
26KB, 338x435px
>>136349065
Contrary to what most of /pol/ would tell you, Iran is not an Arab country, but has suffered from a lot of the same problems brought on by Islam and the Arab invasions. However, they still have a stronger association with their Persian identity and thus don't act like literal Shitskins. As much as I would like to genocide all niggers and Arabs I'd give the Iranians a pass, along with Sikh Indians.
>>
FYI the name 'Iran' comes directly from the term 'Aryan'.
>>
>>136349065
Ive been there.

Most friendliest people i have ever met. Always happy to see a foreigner. Always happy to help.
When Mullas will dissappear it will be super chill country.

Much cooler people than anyone in Arab world
>>
>>136349561
This.
They were honorary before they fell to Islam.
It would feel wrong to destroy this once great empire.
For a Muslim country are they my favourite. The people are very nice.
>>
>>136349065
People tainted with Negroid blood.
>>
>>136349065
iran was thrown under the bus because it wasnt blindly loyal to america. many americans seem to forget they were a ally of america after it was helped out for a brief period of time decades ago

the problem is the united states doesnt remove any one from the enemy list unless they help fight some one else. this practice has prevented many countries from ever being removed after they were put on it. luckily for them america has lost much of its power as a leader globally (not trumps fault)
>>
>>136349065
they are still an islamic theocracy were you can be arrested for being raped.

and if a Man rapes you, YOU are being executed for homosexuality too
>>
>>136349065
I'm an Arab with Iranian blood I think the country is degenerate with the high amount of gender reassignment surgeries they allow. It's disgusting, as a shia Muslim it's appalling. Their women are also known to be the biggest whores in the Middle East and look at them now leaving Islam. It's a degenerate country.
>>
>>136351898
>>136352959
These are two contradicting statements.
>>
>>136353684
With all those false accusations in the west when it comes to rape, maybe it's better off that way and I say this as a woman. But Islamically speaking it's that she can't testify against him in court not that she will get killed you don't get killed for fornication you get 100 lashes.
>>
>>136354262
You suck
>>
>>136349561
>>136350863
Their greatest era was during Islam. From Ferdowsi to Rumi, Khayyam and others. Only retards who haven't read anything about Iranian history would think Iranian civilization simply disappeared with Islam. On the contrary, it flourished. There was barely any poetry and great literature before. That changed a lot.

A lot of things people associate with Islam that they think is bad is found in Sassanian appliance of Zoroastrianism mores (punishing adultery and homosexuality by death for example).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.