[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just fucking read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

We are in the midst of an ideological battle against the left. In movies, TV shows and other forms of media we are often shown negative imagery of right wing politics despite the fact that reality shows us the complete opposite. In the streets of Berlin, far-left groups such as ANTIFA are rioting through the streets and throwing bricks at police officers etc yet major news organizations will not report on this and if they do, they report on it in a positive light. There are police forces in the UK which focus on " hate crime" exclusively coming from the "far-right". Yes, you read that correctly, the police forces focus on "hate crime" from only one group, if this does not prove that there is an extreme problem with the left in politics then I do not know what will prove it. In the UK, college students have to take a course which is supposed to aid them in spotting terrorism in schools etc. This training course is called "Prevent", when the course shows signs of terrorism, it shows the following things: Islamic extremism and "far-right" terrorism. The only one being representative of reality is the islamic extremism aspect of the course. It makes you wonder though, why is it that far-left organisations which commit violent acts on a daily basis are given a free pass to do what they want? They do not get shunned in a social aspect within the education system. We live in a world in which Jewish supremacists are allowed to openly proclaim their intent to destroy the western world but if you bring up the prominence of Jews in the media, you will be labelled as "Anti-semitic", this is how they silence critics who speak the truth. If you speak out
>>
If you speak out against suicidal immigration policies in Europe, you are labelled as a Nazi, things are terrible. Communism is the worst political philosophy to ever exist yet the youth are so brainwashed that they blindly follow Marx's teachings and will say you hate the poor if you disagree with them, once you get a label from this people, they will dox you if you have a big enough presence online and ruin your chances of ever getting a job again. " Nazi, nazi" is all these people ever say. /Pol/, I am asking what should we do to destroy these cunts once and for all? I can't advocate for violence because as you know, I will have the thought police at my door. What can we do online to wipe out these cunts and take power away from them? We have to stop shit posting on this board because it will not help us win, I am sorry to tell you this but it just wont work. We have to branch out to other platforms and take real life action. I do this myself but I cannot give my identity, just be sure I am doing my part in the real world. Also, sorry for bad English, it's not my first language.
>>
>>136347974
ok
>>
Wow OP. This blew my mind. I had no idea!
>>
>>136347974
Cheers mate. Now i'm woke.
>>
>>136348002
I don't think it's possible to destroy such a force but we might be able to direct it. For instance, the people you speak of, yes, they are quick to cite the wage gap within any given field - but why not look at the larger scheme of things? Athletes and people in the entertainment business are being paid millions - and what of such worth do they contribute to society? The greatest con is actresses complaining about the wage gap to seem like the average person when in reality they are anything but. So you have people talk about social problems, then salivate at the anticipation of the next Game of Thrones or Marvel film. There is an inconsistency here.

The closest you can get to destroying the left is distract them from other ideologies and make them eat themselves. Direct the Marxists to liberal Hollywood.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.