[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't touch my hair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Tired of Black Fragility. Like omg, don't touch my hair. http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/259961/racist-cult-black-fragility-daniel-greenfield
>>
3 years ago mainstream news wouldn't even dare to write something like this. Calling BLACKS racist??? Verboten.

We're swinging the pendulum
>>
>>136346720
frontpagemag isnt mainstream news, it's a right-wing jewish neocon site
>>
>>136346446
That hairtouching meme gets me going. Literally every white person who has ever met Africans who have never met white people before will tell you the same thing: They want to touch your hair. They've never seen white hair before, so they're curious. It's a perfectly human emotion, and physical contact like that helps break down social barriers.

But I guess that's exactly why militant blacks hate it so much. If those social barriers are broken down, they're left with scant little reason to hate people. Because this goes beyond saying "no" and being done with it. This is, firstly, demanding that people perform telepathic reasoning and take efforts to learn what they don't like, and then refrain from doing it, which is saddling others with one's personal preferences, which is shit. Secondly, there's not a white person alive who has never seen a black person (in contrast, there are plenty of blacks who have never seen whites, so who needs diversity here?), so the whole hair-touching thing has gone the way of the dodo. So the people complaining about it are, frankly, lying. Yeah, maybe it has happened once or twice in their lives. If they meet particularly sheltered people, it might happen a few times a year. But it's not an epidemic of maliciously racist behaviour, as they're making it out to be.

It's about touching your fucking hair, for fuck's sake. You know what white people would like for black people to stop doing to them? Rape and murder. Black fragility is the correct term.
>>
Black girls love to play with white girl hair. It is a bonding thing.
>>
I was on vacation with my parents in Singapore when i was 11 and a bunch of East Asian tourists came up to me and started touching my hair and taking pictures.

It's not a uniquely nigger thing.
>>
File: 687908.jpg (537KB, 2560x1600px)
687908.jpg
537KB, 2560x1600px
>>136346446
(((Daniel)))
(((Greenfield)))
>>
>>136346446
If I want to touch "black" hair I can just shove my hand down by crotch.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.