[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the flag of true patriots during the civil war

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: .....png (11KB, 1235x650px) Image search: [Google]
.....png
11KB, 1235x650px
Please prove me wrong on how the confederate flag is anywhere near patriotic to the united states.
>>
>>136346344
A reminder that Texas is the best state in the union. We shall secede and become the Republic of Texas once again. Americucks have ruined the country.

We are also taking Oklahoma with us and will reclaim our lost territory in the future.
>>
>>136346460
Texas is fucking Mexico at this point

it's like 47% white
>>
>>136346460
>We shall secede and become Mexico again

fixed that for you
>>
>>136346460
>A reminder that Texas is the best state in the union
>Wants to secede
>Thinks it can just leave despite living in a democracy, and can just take all its land and resources from the majority of the rest of the US.
>all without a fight because they are such patriots and love their country.
no
>>
>>136346460
Mexas you mean.
>>
File: oklahoma babby.jpg (237KB, 859x896px) Image search: [Google]
oklahoma babby.jpg
237KB, 859x896px
>>136346460
>We are also taking Oklahoma with us

Why would anyone want Oklahoma?
>>
>>136346794
Border autism
>>
>>136346510
>autistic screeching
Don't be crying when we leave and America goes full commie.
>>
>>136346344

This was the flag of true patriots during the revolutionary war

Please prove me wrong on how the separatists flag is anywhere near as patriotic to the British Empire.
>>
>>136346635
>implying a lot of the soldiers in Texas aren't just as proud as being Texan
We will beat you during the upcoming civil war.
>>
>>136346794
>all counties vote republican
>is good for comfy but not too far getaways
>literally our hat
>>
>>136346460
Nobody cares about Oklahoma, but we won't let you take two stars off of our flag, it would look weird, so prepare for a fight.
>>136346870
>Full commie
anon there aren't even enough commies in california or jewyork to make either of those states full commie, why would anything change? texas's state capital, is primarily Democratic, as are El Paso, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and the Rio Grande Valley, and it has 40% democrats for it's population overall.
You really think every non commie lives in Texas?
>>
File: oklahoma3.jpg (279KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
oklahoma3.jpg
279KB, 500x723px
>>136347033
Oklahoma is where you go when you've failed literally everywhere else.
>>
File: British Wisconsin.png (112KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
British Wisconsin.png
112KB, 2000x1000px
>>136346931
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>>
>>136346931
The difference is Britain was being an actual cunt, and treating the US like well a colony, but a shitskin colony, like in India.

The south was just full of elitiest democats that were mad their "states rights" didn't let them keep their negro slaves, enslaved so they work them with no punishment for mistreatment and zero pay.
>>
>>136347168
>Full commie
>anon there aren't even enough commies in california or jewyork to make either of those states full commie, why would anything change? texas's state capital, is primarily Democratic, as are El Paso, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and the Rio Grande Valley, and it has 40% democrats for it's population overall.
You really think every non commie lives in Texas?

>what is a hyperbole
Of course the US isn't going to full communist you retard. Without Texas the U.S. will still be less-republican, less-conservative, etc. no matter how you try to frame it. You haven't been to Oklahoma during the holidays, huh? It's always packed with cars from Texas, even up to OKC. We won't stay against our will without a fight either.

You do realize Texas has voted for Democrats at higher percentages in our past. Between the 2008 and 2012 election, Texas had an increase in the Republican vote. Even then, this election was an outlier for Texas as this was one of two states that voted for Ted Cruz during the primaries. Keep pushing the "hur deep Texas will be Mexico meme," it's useless.
>>
>>136347210
It isn't very urban, so I strongly doubt it. You are referring to Jew York of L.A.
>>
>>136347573
Still, Texas leaving won't impact the amount of republicans in other states.
>>
>>136347611
>Living in LA as a failure
Good luck buddy, you either got to live in the slums of the slums on welfare 24/7, or have a really good job to live there.
>>
>>136347710
Good job on bringing up something irrelevant. Again, regardless of how you twist it, without Texas, the U.S. would become less right-wing and more liberal. When Texas votes majority Democrat (aiming it'll ever happen), then you can proceed to cry about how Texas contributes to toe liberal problem in the US.

Also, we have a lot of urban areas tojehat area are republican. Fort Worth being the largest one (15th largest US city, Tarrant County is the second largest republican county in the US, might be first- I've seen mixed sources on it. Overall DFW is a right wing stronghold, Dallas is the only weak link, Houston suburbs are also right-wing, S.A. and Austin are liberal shit-holes which both have kikes for mayors, I didn't realize Jews existed in Texas).
>>
>>136347986
assuming*
>>
>>136347986
>tojehat
Somehow my keyboard autofills the "t" with this word, I meant the*
>>
>>136347986
when it comes to maybe the senate that might matter a bit, but your also getting rid of all the texas democrats, so it's like 2+2-2-2.
It won't effect other states really.
>>
>>136346344
>US was founded on self determination and a people deciding their own fate
>Won't let others leave
>>
>>136348247
Keep trying.
>>
>>136348269
United state, not separate states of anarchism, where you can do whatever you want even if it hurts other's rights.
>>
>>136347390
But that's literally all wrong. While the American colonies didn't have a proper vote in Parliament, the British did treat colonists as being the same sort person as anyone living in Great Britain. We weren't being put on boats and shipped of to support their other colonies; they weren't governing us through a local Indian Chief or some shit. It was basically entirely that we didn't like taxes. And guess what? Defending a distant colony from France is expensive.

And then your crap about the Confederacy: you have to understand that the original formulation of the United States had a fairly weak federal government. The States had significantly more power. While it's certainly true that the South seceded in order to keep their slaves, the Civil War started because the North refused to let them go. It doesn't get much less Democratic than that: the people of the South decided they no longer wanted to be part of the Union, and the Union said they couldn't leave. I mean, do you believe in divorce? If your roommate wants to get his own place, do you think you should be allowed to beat him up and force him to renew the lease with you?
>>
File: Original USA flag idea.jpg (21KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
Original USA flag idea.jpg
21KB, 300x219px
>>136346344

America was founded by occultist maniacs. One big masonic chess board.
>>
File: SHALL.jpg (173KB, 1000x555px) Image search: [Google]
SHALL.jpg
173KB, 1000x555px
>>136346931
>>
>>136346344
I guess it depends on your point of view. If you view the CW as the inception of a great federal power then you are happy with the flag of the north. If you look at today's centralized power political state of the US with skepticism and wonder if the right side won, then maybe there's something more to the rebel battle flag than ((muh slavery)).
>>
>>136347390
If the CW was about slavery, why wasn't it abolished immediately? Why would you wait for 2 years to declare the purpose of your fight? It was about money. Same as every other war fought since people started keeping money in banks.
>>
>>136348768
fuck off history channel, The US isn't full of crusader illuminati free masons and not every ancient culture has to do with aliens because they drew characters with big heads or flying rides from the sky.
>>
>>136348684
Divorce is different to one part of the group of roommates crying they'll ruin the place if the next roommate to join doesn't agree with them. The Union's goal was to stop the war and reunite with the south, but the south just couldn't let go of slavery and change it's economy and manufacturing system.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.