[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let us start with this...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1492286551426.jpg (71KB, 700x545px) Image search: [Google]
1492286551426.jpg
71KB, 700x545px
War of ideologies on /pol/
Albeit I it find amusing how easy it is for a reason to win on this bizarre ground.
I can also easily see how poisoned are we by the ideologies.
We oppose the cancer, but our cures are cancerous as well.
All of the ideologies i see spawned from /pol/ are seriously flawed. Their flaw is like with any ideologies, in inability to conceive where that ideology stops being meaningful and starts hurting the well being of humanities.
Every one of these, has rightful question they pose.
NatSoc; how do we preserve culture of our ethos and well being of our tribe, how do we protect it from outside poisonous manipulation and damagefull integration.
Leftists and libertarians; how do we protect our individual freedom from the oppression of common cause that is in lot of cases destructive for our individual expression. Also, how do we stop humans from oppressing each other in unnatural and lying class division.
And so on and on...
But each of these give not meaningful answer to the questions they pose.

Let us name those flaws. Regardless even if it is our ideology we are criticizing. Show me you have clear minds.
>>
File: 1490546734488.jpg (23KB, 647x452px) Image search: [Google]
1490546734488.jpg
23KB, 647x452px
Unauthoritarian Leftists want freedom of individuals, but yet can not find the solution on how to secure that freedom, because any outside control is contradictory to that freedom. They want social stability for all, and yet are unable to dig out the means for providing that social stability.

Unauthoritarian right wants freedom of individual over the governmental rule; yet is blind to the fact that such atmosphere will give birth to monsters that will take away that freedom in a way no government would be capable off. There is not immune system in such "free" society.
>>
File: 1490375493228.jpg (37KB, 534x443px) Image search: [Google]
1490375493228.jpg
37KB, 534x443px
Authoritarian Left is evil lie like almost no other. It will lie to people that they have power, that the state belongs to them. And will achieve that by actualy striping any sense of personal belongings away from its people and put it in hands of the party. Everything belongs to Everyone, that means no one really owns anything because it is in the hands of Everyone.
>>
File: Political_chart1.png (108KB, 2000x2177px) Image search: [Google]
Political_chart1.png
108KB, 2000x2177px
>>
I think we all are retards
>>
>>136345324
>War of ideologies on /pol/
biggest problem here is people incorrectly upholding ideologies specifically to misinform the youth that come here. got a bunch of kids that believe in the wrong system and for the wrong reasons, and argue with both of these in mind in favor of it.
>>
File: 1500835239363.jpg (57KB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
1500835239363.jpg
57KB, 960x632px
>>136346377
not that i disagree with ya. But are we not all slaves of our ideologies?
everyone "feels" like they know how things should work, everyone "wishes" for a world made by the image of their desire.
>>
>>136346559
I have no interest arguing the mindless subjectivity you propose but I will bump your thread so maybe you can find someone else
>>
and the funny thing is; a cure for this is not getting rid of Ideologies.
Cure is creating an immune system in your thought process. That will enable you to see the matter from as many angles as possible.
Teaching your self to see the implications. And shaping your ideas around them. Making them bulletproof
>>
People are lazy and won't double check infographics. Assume malice where there's none. Are far too emotionally attached to a victim narrative.
>>
>>136348987
I also think we always assume the good in people.
"if everything was put correctly in its place, everyone would be good and we could all eat rainbows and shit cookies'' type of deal.
Almost no ideology in its roots takes into account human nature.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.