[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has /pol/ prevented you from sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1488.png (266KB, 468x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
266KB, 468x530px
Been on a few dates with this 3.14 white pure girl, who was pretty innocent, objectively 8/10 and 17 years old, luckily didn't bang her...

At her place we get into the topic of sex, she told me she had slept with a couple of guys over the past two years. Which was fine I wanted to impregnate her. Suddenly she told me the last guy she slept with was black.

Then she tried to kiss me and I couldn't stop laughing. I gtfod so hard that rather than going out the front door I jumped down two floors, from out her window. Jumped out the window as an immediate reaction while laughing my ass off.

Once a girl has been djangoed, she is no longer pure, but tainted. She went from a 8/10 to an immediate 3/10 knowing she has had nigger dick inside her. I never contacted her again, I've seen her on the train station from time to time, but I ignore her and pretend she's not there.

What are dealbreakers for you?
>>
this is probably fake , but you are right on the " knowing she had niggger dick inside her " it s the most disgusting thing i could imagine .
>>
>>136345147
please sphageto, the spacing
>>
did you see any curly black hairs in her mouth when she tried to kiss you
>>
>>136345005

Sadly so many dumb white women don't realize burning coal alienates them from decent men ever wanting them
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.