[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else serious about wantinf to kill black people? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

Is anyone else serious about wantinf to kill black people? I dont care about their personality, I dont care if they think im cool and look like a dragon ball z character that isnt mr popo, I hate them. I hate their dark skin and kinky hair and over-melanatedness, I hate that they are coming in in such huge numbers because africa is shitty and they cant keep their dicks in their pants (average woman there has 8 kids or more, AVERAGE...let that sink in...AVERAGE)

on top of this they are the most genetically distant race. Everyone who isnt black originally came from a common ancestor, except blacks. This is all coming from recent data that was just approved as fact. Not lying to you.

So basically they arent us, they want to be us so they go after our woman (who the media is more than happy to assist with) theyre ugly as hell they are the color of human feces and the only thing we can do is either hope and pray asia nukes africa or we can force them to die with guns ourselves in a giant racist militia.

But I think we should accept other races into said militia on the basis they hate niggers

They hate them in India, China, Hell anywhere that isnt white majority bar Africa its socially accetpable to hate niggers. Cut our socially awkward cousins some slack we can fight with them against the blacks.
>>
>>136342148

Time to take a break, CIA nigger.
>>
>>136342212
I am not the CIA you fucking faggot, goddamn CIA probably hates niggers too
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (59KB, 848x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
59KB, 848x750px
answer
>>
File: 1499177950544.jpg (116KB, 754x564px) Image search: [Google]
1499177950544.jpg
116KB, 754x564px
>>136342148
can i get a couple of links for that pic related OP. where is the study and has it been peer-reviewed
>>
>>136343597
use google reverse image search or tineye
>>
File: IMG_0265.jpg (68KB, 750x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
68KB, 750x510px
heres another scary picture
>>
File: IMG_9932.png (477KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9932.png
477KB, 1334x750px
average birth rates
>>
File: IMG_0619.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.png
28KB, 1357x800px
average iq
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>136342148
>we can force them to die with guns ourselves in a giant racist militia.
>a giant racist militia
>>
>>136342148
I would just rather the uncivilised ones (ones without large white mixture) go to Africa where they can just kill each other.
>>
>>136344746
or maybe the civilized ones can go so they can help their beloved african buddies not fail at being fully evolved human beings
>>
>>136345370
> fully evolved human beings
Why are there so many fucking retards on the right that make us look bad with their pathetic understanding of evolution? Niggers evolved to be in jungles, they evolved to think in the moment and not long term. This doesn't mean they're not fully evolved, we're just importing niggers out of their natural habitat which is the jungle.

It's like when a person snatches a wild animal to keep as a pet and then starts bitching and moaning when it goes wild and attacks them.
>>
File: 1501060063169.jpg (173KB, 1094x926px) Image search: [Google]
1501060063169.jpg
173KB, 1094x926px
>>136345370
Friendly reminder that they had tens of thousands of years to accomplish this feat and that they never will
>>136344746
>I would just rather the uncivilised ones go to Africa where they can just kill each other
>pic related
>>
>>136345665
whos importing them were letting them come here themselves Trump is about to make it much harder though, but then what do we do about the ones already here?
>>
>>136346896
If you want to kill niggers become an abortion doctor and go pro-bono. Otherwise you're just a larper with degenerate fantasies of mass violence.
>>
>>136347016
Well I want those fantasies to become a reality but perhaps without actually getting my hands dirty, hoping someone crazier than me uses this website
>>
>>136347357
Well at least your admit it, perhaps you will get what you want.
>>
>>136344746
Wow, so you just want to keep all the good ones? That's fucking colonialism! No, the politically correct thing to do is to send them all back :^)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.