[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there be war soon? Hopefully not. The situation in Bhutan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_20170806_143854.jpg (131KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_143854.jpg
131KB, 720x450px
Will there be war soon? Hopefully not.

The situation in Bhutan is escalating. The standoff is now more serious. Both sides obviously don't want senseless bloodshed but how long can this last?

If we do go to war, both sides are evenly matched. Assuming Indian and Chinese allies don't take part in the war (which I highly doubt considering Donald Trumps relationship with the Chinese government, we both stand the same chance of winning.

Strengths of the Indian military-

+Much better trained and experienced infantry and air force

+Terrain favours the Indian side

+Superior missile technology

+Better intelligence group

Weaknesses of the Indian military-

-Border patrol awaiting ammunition supply

-Only 22 out of 73 all-weather roads along the LAC are ready

Strengths of the Chinese military-

+Can mobilise 34 divisions

+Superior air defence

+Electronic warfare

Weaknesses of the Chinese military-

-Military highly disorganised

-Low experienced troops as they haven't seen action since 1979

-Low experienced pilots as the Chinese side has not fought an air war since 1953
>>
Ehh. Thinning out a billion or so ought to improve those countries considerably.
>>
File: 20170805-001.jpg (20KB, 512x509px) Image search: [Google]
20170805-001.jpg
20KB, 512x509px
>>136340076

You will never be that original and witty anon who made others laugh on /pol/
>>
>>136339809
sounds like a shitty situation
>>
>>136340167
>laugh

Who's joking? The demographics of both nations would be improved by pushing young men through the capability sorter of war. I'm not even mentioning there modernization related to reconstruction.
>>
>>136340589

The fittest and strongest of our people join the military. If they die, all that's left are poo in the loo scum.
>>
You want to actually know who wins though?

China.

No question. It's a matter of logistics. India has inferior capacity in this regard.
>>
File: 1448679640473.jpg (96KB, 853x853px) Image search: [Google]
1448679640473.jpg
96KB, 853x853px
>>136339809
>Will there be war soon? Hopefully not.
>Hopefully not.
>>
>>136340757

Actually, we have an advantage in size as well.

War isn't as simple as taking your entire military and making them go head on against another country.
>>
>>136340789

Syria hmmm....
>>
What the fuck is wrong with everyone, there should be a massive war that kills off billions of people, we need to reconquer the rest of the world and depopulate unwanteds
>>
>>136340589

There is no capability sorter in large automated modern warfare. Nationalist strong men are first to die. This is how you remove bravery genes from the pool.
>>
>>136340927

bravery gene?
>>
>>136340927

Agreed.

War is hell, we gotta avoid it at all costs.
>>
>>136340839
>War isn't as simple as taking your entire military and making them go head on against another country.

Who's talking about an entire military? You identified to examples of the logistical weaknesses yourself. What does it mean when you came go over ground? Air. What kind of air lift can operate in the region? Gonna have to be helicopter. Initial helicopter lift capability is weak. I'm willing to give India fighter superiority. But if you can't do anything with it ...
>>
No, there will not be a war. SCO exists and India is a new member in it. Think of this current border gaffe as joint military exercise.
>>
Blood for the blood god?
>>
>>136341197

Choppers and jets are important, sure but they don't make or break victory.

Not to mention we have superior anti-aircraft guns and missiles.
>>
File: 1501592623501.png (1MB, 1695x822px) Image search: [Google]
1501592623501.png
1MB, 1695x822px
I wonder who'd win
>>
>>136341361

Fucking ISRO

They could have atleast named it something cool
>>
Apparently the geniuses in New Dehli have a choice between losing face because they've crossed an international border in a dispute that doesn't concern them or, getting their shit rocked by the PLA.

Whatever choice they make I doubt they brought any porta-loos with their literally illegally invading battalions.
>>
>>136339809
This is the war that will turn India into a superpower 2020.
>>
File: comfy0.jpg (97KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
comfy0.jpg
97KB, 640x360px
>tfw the next big wars will be fought in Asia

thank God Europe isn't a supapowah anymore. as long as we can keep the Russkies busy
>>
>>136341640

Bhutan is a close ally of India. Bhutans problem is our problem and as they don't have a military of their own, we had to intervene before China annexed their land.
>>
>nuke india
>poopzilla gets created
>>
>>136341675

This war will just cripple us. We're developing fast, unnecessary bloodshed will just slow us down.
>>
>>136341360
>Choppers and jets are important, sure but they don't make or break victory.

You can't have victory if you can't show up or sustain yourself in theatre.

>Not to mention we have superior anti-aircraft guns and missiles.

Which mean nothing unless you can get them there.

Here's how it will play out:

A Chinese assault will find little resistance. India may be able to counter later, but taking back the territory from a dug in China will be hard and bloody. Political will won't be there for it. Result: China restores its 18th century Qing border.
>>
>>136340757
I would assume the Xingjian and Tibet would use the opportunity to free themselves from Chinas grasp
>>
>>136340589
Look how that turned out in Germany,U.K & France all brave men died in the war leaving only weak cucks behind and know they have goverments who let child rapists free out of fear of offending them and same shit with terrorists who blow up children
>>
It's herd thinning time. Prepare for war.
>>
India wins

they have chemical weapons (poop) and the Chinese haven't won a war in like ... 200 or something
>>
>>136339809
you will back down again or your people will die. its that simple. playing with pakistan is nothing

china fought and won against australia with a naval battle and the west was so ashamed all they did was mirror image the vid taken by some tards in the philipines and pretend there was a new battle australia won but it was clearly the same footage of the original

and china set foot on american soil in washington state not long ago. india cant handle pakistan currently. you wont save the west and be praised poo. you will just waste time. china wont let you have land and they sent a misile over the united states. india sent a rocket carrying a satellite into the indian ocean

its nothing personal its just 40 years to soon for you to be winning that fight assuming the west keep supporting you for 2 more decades
>>
>>136342102
>free themselves

No such opportunity exists.
>>
>>136342320
At the very least distract the Chinese from the Indian border.
>>
>>136342011

What India lacks in sheer number of choppers and jets, we make up for in strategy and experience.

Chinese pilots have zero experience. Our pilots know what its like out there, they know how to improvise, they know how to strategize.

We have an air base close to Doklam whereas for the Chinese, the closest one is back in Tibet.

They towed artillery and anti aircraft missiles is outnumbered two times so if China and India do engage in an air war, its likely China will face heavy casualties.
>>
>>136342222
>Look how that turned out in Germany,U.K & France all brave men died in the war leaving only weak cucks behind

I think the lesson of the Great War is mine. The survivors of WWI rebuilt Europe in ONE GENERATION to put together WWII.
>>
>>136339809

Im worried that if China and India go to war the Chinese victory would be so one sided that India would just say fuck it and escalate it to a nuclear conflict.
>>
>>136340701
Both india and china has like 30m excess men, right?
Yeah, just send them to die
Instantly:
Unemployment down
Rape per capita down
GDP per capita up
>>
>>136342296

The Pakistani military is a joke. You're talking out of your ass.

They spend 40% of their GDP on their military, while we spend a mere 3% and yet, they're still inferior in all categories against the Indian military
>>
>>136341176
I'am so bored. This war better happen soon.
>>
>>136342562

India has a no first strike policy so as long as noone nukes us, we wont nuke anybody.
>>
>>136341833
it is chinese territory as agreed in the chinese british raj treaty of 1890 and confirmed after the indian republic and bhutan anarchy (it isn't a real country) took shape in the 1960s
on every official international map dong lang is shown within the chinese border and they can build fucking roads wherever they want on their land. it doesn't threaten india, the local border patrol are just retards and new dehli is willing to trash it's economy because of some paranoid belief that china wants too invade them
>>
>>136342625

Like I said, the strongest and fittest of our races are in the military. If they die, all that's left are dog eating and poo in the loo scum
>>
>>136339809
Nice blue camo, chinkfags
>>
>>136342677
>The negros-slimes is right beside you, raping and plundering
Nah, I'm bored
>>
>>136342514
>What India lacks in sheer number of choppers and jets, we make up for in strategy and experience.

I give you air superiority based on that. Indian fighters are likely to out dogfight Chinese.

But you simply cannot make more materiel move by "strategy and experience." N helicopters can lift P pounds in S stories (requiring F fuel.) That's a matter of math.
>>
>>136342716

The British Raj can fuck off. No third party can take a decision concerning us.

POK and Ladakh are part of India but we don't make an issue on their foreign rule, same goes for Bhutan.
>>
>>136342840

That's true
>>
>>136341312
Skulls for the skull throne!
>>
>>136343072

Hahaha....kys
>>
>>136342877

>confirmed after the indian republic...

Seems like India agreed with it.
>>
File: china1871ad_copy2.jpg (44KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
china1871ad_copy2.jpg
44KB, 500x457px
>>136342877
>The British Raj can fuck off. No third party can take a decision concerning us.

You ever look at a map of the region from the 18th century? That little dangling bit of India in the Northeast is China. That you have it at all is because of the British Raj. Specifically the unequal treaties of the Opium Wars.

China sees this as a restoration of the Qing borders.
>>
>>136342840

The Chinks train with the Russians all the time. Actual combat experience is helpful but lets take this into perspective. Combat experience in strikes against a nation without a credible airforce is meaningless against a nation with a modern airforce, anti-air defense, and support systems.
>>
>>136343180

If its 'restoration', then free Tibet.

This is all just an excuse for Chinas ambition of expanding its borders as it wants to spread out its population in the east
>>
>>136339809
America will join us in purging the communist menace
>>
File: china1789ad.jpg (43KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
china1789ad.jpg
43KB, 500x457px
>>136343180.
>China sees this as a restoration of the Qing borders.

Compare prior map to this map of 1789.
>>
>>136343332

Dude, come one. Poos don't even want to live in India, you think the Chinks want to fight you for it?
>>
>>136339809
Jai Shri Ram.
One day chinese and pakis will pay with their life.
>>
>>136343429

Nice job hiding your flag, cunt.

Us Indians are patriotic as fuck. We love our country and our proud of our rich culture.

You on the other hand are so ashamed of your country that you hide its flag on a place like /pol/
>>
>>136342748
Most of the soldiers are from UP, and other poor states.
>>
>>136343534

I hope we don't go to war with Pakistan. Regardless of politics, they are still our people. They share our same blood.
>>
>>136343375
Lol no
You will buy arms from america to purge the communist menace
Though you being a good friend, are offered a 30% discount and 20 year 0.5% interest rate loans
>>
>>136343429
Only South Indians use that flag mate. If you use that, you are outing yourself as south Indian nigger.
>>
>>136343592
The state that produces the most selection in almost all relevant exam
>>
File: 1500478057334.jpg (203KB, 900x556px) Image search: [Google]
1500478057334.jpg
203KB, 900x556px
>>136339809
Chink soldiers look like little kids that haven't exited puberty phase tbqh.
>>
>>136343332
>Chinas ambition of expanding its borders

If you believe this, you do not understand China. They are an ancient nation that things in very long timeframe. For them, the opium wars was just last week. They're correcting the matter.

China seeks balance and stability above all. Expansionism is incompatible with that. They want the Middle Kingdom restored and able to maintain itself for another thousand years. And a thousand after to that.
>>
>>136343393
Qing was established by the barbarian race called manchus who litteraly killed 30 million chinks and forced every chinese person to wear a certain hairstyle.
I don't see why normal chinese would want Qing back under manchu rule.
>>
>>136343592

I have no idea where you got that but its most certainly not true.

Not to mention, it doesn't matter where you're from. If you're fit and you have good genes, you're important to the country.
>>
>>136343652
Nope we have a base sharing agreement for this exact scenario and we are friends with Israel too :^)
>>
>>136343699
No surprise why we have so much corruption.
>>
>>136343721

We want the same but we are not annexing territory to achieve our goal.
>>
>>136343711
Are those sikhs soldiers?
>>
>>136343766
Well in time is all I can say, we have proper government after a long time
>>
>>136343711

Come on now, I don't give a fuck which country you're from.

Men in uniform deserve respect.
>>
>>136343810

Indeed
>>
>>136343863
t. Congress
>>
>>136339809
Don't get my fucking hopes up.
I waited for the Korean war to start up again and that shit fail hard.
I want you guys to fuck china up, god fire the frist bullet already.
>>
>>136343711

The chink looks like hes trying to talk some sense into the terrorist.
>>
I would love a war where I hate both sides.

Syria and Ukraine were too stressful
>>
>>136343788
>We want the same

Undoubtedly. And the Moghul got along just "fine" with China for millennia.

>but we are not annexing territory

China doesn't see it as annexing. They think you guys (the Brits, really) did that. They see it as restoration.
>>
>>136339809
>tfw the subhumans begin to eradicate themselves
nice
>>
File: akhanda-bharat.png (136KB, 594x476px) Image search: [Google]
akhanda-bharat.png
136KB, 594x476px
>>136344165
It's beyond the Himalayas and is almost 300 years old, fuck off with unrealistic claims
>>
>>136344165

Thats the Chinese view.

Seeing it from another perspective, you'd say what they're doing is wrong.
>>
what are poo in the loo`s gonna fight with?
Shit in the streets of china?
>>
>>136344409
Yes
>>
Poos will lose the "war" if it ever happens with in 3 days.
But it's not going to happen.
>>
>>136341176
It can't be avoided, we are accelerating into a global battle for living space. You better get your shit together India, because I like you guys a lot more than China.
>>
>>136343072
Poo for the shit streets
>>
>>136344174
But China would win paneer.
>>
>>136344382
> you'd say what they're doing is wrong.

Oh, I've got no dog in this fight. Personal opinion doesn't much matter. (I'd like to see the Chinese get past their isolationist tendencies and join the team of the world, which means putting silly territorial stuff like this to rest.) I'm just trying to give you a realistic evaluation of the situation.

Good luck.
>>
>>136344409

Good job hiding your flag, faggot
>>
No side will dare do anything. It's not 1900 anymore.

This will fizzle out and we'll not be talking about it in a year. Screencap this.
>>
>>136343711
>Camo turban

Sikhs a beasts
>>
>>136344797

I hope it fizzles out, Britbro
>>
>>136344065
Look dirty south Indian is butthurt because sri lanka doesnt give fuck about him
>>
>>136343393
>>136343180
do you have maps that a look like they were not made in MS paint

how about actual maps from the time period
>>
Please fight
>>
>>136344857

Again, nice job hiding your flag

kys
>>
>>136344846
I'd come to your aid though, however, Indians would probably be too proud to accept British aid and my "aid" would probably consist of shitposting
>>
>>136344904

World War 2 wasn't very kind to France.

The same might go for India. Peace is better than war any day.
>>
>>136339809
hey, son of south read nostradamus, european prophet

he predict this war and said it will be short but "blood will flow in so great number that you could refill whole ganges in this"

sorry for my bad english

QUOTE: Russia will be greatly benefited by its alliance with the Hindu Rashtra. Nostradamus describes Russia's good fortune :

Quatrain 26, Century V

“The Salvic folk will be on the winning side,

And rise to the highest point,

They cast off their paltry ideological guide,

The mountain-army crosess the sea in an expidition joint.”

QUOTE: As the Hindu troops sweep through the Middle East avenging former wrongs, the Russian army in the Caucasus mountains will link up with them. The paltry ideological guide who will be abandoned is Karl Marx. The sea to be crossed is either the Mediterranean or the Black Sea.

Inevitably, the question crops up: Are such things possible? Here is a convincing reply to prove the seer's clairvoyance :

Quatrain 77, Century III

"In October seventeen twenty-seven,

The Afghans and Turkey will score,

Areas lost by Iran, Christians beseech heaven,

Against Moslems shedding innocent gore."
>>
This event took place exactly 172 years after the publication of the forecast by Nostradamus in 1555. Afghanistan and Turkey made an agreement in October 1727, dividing up Iran. Christian communities which came under Turkish misrule were brutally treated in Georgia and Armenia (both now in U.S.S.R). Nostradamus had never been out of France except for a brief visit to next-door Italy. Yet he foresaw what the Afghans and the Turks would do in Iran in October 1727! This is truly an amazing prediction by any reckoning. None of the parties concerned had ever heard of Nostradamus.

Let us now return to the Hindu holy war.
Quatrain 59, Century III

“The empire of Islam by Hindus overthrown,

The majority of Moslems will succumb,

To radio-active fall-out by India blown,
Making Muhammad forever silent and numb.”
Interestingly, in his prose-introduction to the "Centuries", the seer dwells at some length on the destruction of Islam and Mecca. The city will be smashed up in such a way that all those who enter it will sicken and die. The only interpretation of this forecast is that there will be radioactive fall-out in the area. Nostradamus declares that the Hindus will be engaged in the task of revenge for seven years from the seventh month of 1999. Interestingly, even Islamic texts predict doom in the 15th century of their religion.
>>
>>136344958
WW1 was worse in many ways, anyway I'm bored as fuck and chinks need to fuck off
>>
http://www.godrealized.org/nostrodamus/nostradamus_century_2_quatrain_89.html
>>
>>136345083

Dang, Polbro
>>
File: 820.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>136345083
>>
>>136343711
>ywn have a qt sikh bf that comes complete with a flower crown

why even live
>>
Don't know anything about it. But I'll bet 10 bucks the Chinese win decisively.

This is just based on my general observations of South and East Asians over the years.

Plus, I like the Chinese Uniforms better.
>>
>>136345256
>>136345162
yes yes i know that in nostradamus timeline india revolt muslim occupation, if you wish i can try find polish intepretator and try find some about india - china war

this guy (arteuzo) was popular on internet forum some around 2012 he try re-interpretite his centuries to 2300 year

like europe "nationless continent" - there will be no nations in modern meaning in 2300, btw we will start colonise moon and mars so..
>>
>>136339809
why are you risking war over some shitty mountain ranges?
>>
>>136345627

They've had border skirmishes before ...nothing huge will come of it.
>>
W tym samym czasie w USA trwa jeszcze w najlepsze II Wojna Domowa. Niemcy po zabiciu własnego Cesarza dalej się wyrzynają – w tym wewnętrznym rozgardiaszu (anarchii), po upadku restytuowanego Świętego Cesarstwa Rzymskiego Narodu Niemieckiego, uczestniczą miejscowi muzułmanie i podżegający ich Taliban Mahdiego. Chiny po opanowaniu azjatyckiej Rosji szykują się do wojny z Indiami, a Polska podpisuje z nimi (w wyniku mediacji Wielkiego Talibanu) pokój.

sorry once again for my english, in biiig shortcut

In usa, "Second Civil war"
Germany start kill each other like "mad wolfs" in their country
Chiny after annexion of syberia start prepare to war with india
poland make a peace treaty with great taliban
>>
Glorious PRC will curb stomp dirty poo in loos.

We can out produce, out fight, out tech the loos.

The only disappointment is the cyber infrastructure raping that bindia will get will go unnoticed by the people as it doesn't function enough to be used anyway.
>>
>>136342296
Chong did you forget to take your meds again.
>>
>>136339809
>Both sides obviously don't want senseless bloodshed but how long can this last?

China does want senseless bloodshed though
>>
>>136345862

Peace is better than war, Chinkbro

If we do go to war, a lot of us on either side will die for nothing
>>
>>136339809
The shit will hit the fan.
>>
YES I FOUND IT (in big shortcut let some polebro translate it better)

Czyli wydarzenia związane z przebiegiem III wojny światowej i wydarzenia związane z Wielką Katastrofą Kosmiczną (kraje leżące na południu Azji nad Oceanem Indyjskim katastrofa ta dotknie w niewielkim stopniu) zaskoczą CHINY I WIELKI TALIBAN!!! Ludne Indie będą do wojny dobrze przygotowane i uzbrojone.

("great disaster" happen in south China, but india will be not affected too much. India in china - india war will be well prepared

CHINY z całą siłą zaatakują pierwsze, ale nad Gangesem poniosą Wielką Porażkę (niejedną zresztą). Chiny poproszą sojuszniczy Wielki Taliban o pomoc! Ale MAHATMA nie będzie czekał i uderzy pierwszy z całą siłą na muzułmanów – przekroczy rzekę Indus i zdobędzie kolebkę Talibów Afganistan! Mahdi zarzuci myśl o zaatakowaniu i podporządkowaniu sobie „resztek Europy” na skutek wielkiego zagrożenia na wschodzie. Szybko i konsekwentnie zacznie przerzucać swoje zbrojne Turbany z Afryki i Europy do Azji, ale ich wojska będą w ciągłym odwrocie! Rozejm z
Indiami Taliban i Chiny podpiszą dopiero w 2038? roku.

china will attack India in late summer, but under Ganges they Lose greatly ( and they lose on many other battlefields) and china ask "muslims" about help, but India soliders (MAHATMA?) will be not wait on arrive of "muslim" army - they attack them first - they invade afganistan

Peace treaty beetween India and China in 2038
>>
>>136346126
fuck me
u may be onto something
>>
File: old.jpg (29KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
29KB, 477x477px
>>136343711
Chinese always look like suck faggots man. Indian bros get to wear sick hats while chink boy still looks fourteen.
>>
>>136346020

>die killing poos
>laughing with your xiongdi as you flamethrower poo towns
>not for nothing
>>
>>136346306
such* but suck works when concerning chinks
>>
I po raz pierwszy Chiny i Taliban będą musiały uznać Indie za równorzędnego gracza – to ten kraj (czyli Indie) uzyska skromne, ale ważne ustępstwa terytorialne Wielkiego Talibanu i Chin na swoją korzyść!
USA i Wielka Brytania, a także Francja Herkulesa i Henryka V Szczęśliwego podpiszą sojusz, do którego przystąpi – UWAGA! – i POLSKA. Kiedy Wojska Talibanu będą lądować na brzegach Skandynawii, a Chiny napadną na Indie, a Indie w odwecie wkroczą na ziemie ich sojusznika -Talibanu, to w POLSCE wybuchnie WIELKI BUNT WOJSKA I LUDNOŚCI przeciwko Generałowi Dyktatorowi. Wielką rolę odegra przyszły król Polski i PIĘCIORGA NARODÓW
ŚRODKOWEJ I WSCHODNIEJ EUROPY. Polska wypowie natychmiast traktaty z Wielkim Talibanem i Chinami. Przyszły król Polski wyśle desanty na pomoc Skandynawom. Polska,

It will be a first time when china will be need admit that India is on the same level of superpower as China, they get even some lands from China and afganistan.UK, France, Great Poland and India make a military alliance/ pact

meantime when india will be fight on two fronts, great military revolution happen in poland aganist General -Dictator. Poland break peace treaty with muslims and send troops aganist them on north and annect Sweden

You wish to continue translating this with my broken english?
>>
>>136339809
if you would have just shit in the toilet China wouldnt have a problem you poopoo's
>>
File: popcorn.gif (498KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
498KB, 500x236px
>>136339809
Shitskins killing shitskins over where the line goes through some inhospitable mountains. Sounds good to me.
>>136340076
yep
>>136340513
yes, but will BOTH sides go full fling-poo
>>
>>136346334
you are not making some polish fanfiction are you
if not please continue I wish to know more
>>
File: 1497112458471.gif (496KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1497112458471.gif
496KB, 500x332px
So are we going to war or what?
>>
>>136346438
if you wish i can try give you even a centuria where he write it.

anyway i will write now GREAT CHINA - INDIA WAR. Let continue
>>
>>136346499
as soon as it becomes (((profitable))).
>>
>>136339809
the star will gorge itself on clay

sorry indianbros
>>
>>136346574
Fuck profits lets just kill each other like the good old days.
>>
>>136340701
Wait so your strongest and fittest men cant poo in the loo?
>>
File: 1501693956084.png (102KB, 1278x2407px) Image search: [Google]
1501693956084.png
102KB, 1278x2407px
>>136339809
>mfw when India and China go into war, all media will go there
>mfw Germany can silently annex Poland
>>
INDIA - CHINA WAR , years 2034- 2038 , part 1

W roku 2034?, po zniszczeniu Rosji, Chiny (po kilkuletniej przerwie wykorzystując walki Talibanu w Europie) przygotowały się już do rozprawy ze swoim odwiecznym wrogiem w Azji, czyli z Indiami. Tzw. „Czerwony Cesarz” – Liang wysyła do Indii poprzez kotliny Asamu i Birmę
olbrzymią ponad 100-milionową rzeszę wojska, tzw. „Rubinową Armię Północy” zahartowaną wcześniej w bojach z Rosją i „Szmaragdową Armię Południa” zahartowaną wcześniej w bojach z Wietnamczykami i Tajami. Przed tym lądowym uderzeniem rozpocznie się wojna rakietowo-jądrowa obu państw, która doprowadzi do ogromnych zniszczeń materialnych i ludzkich – zginie olbrzymia część populacji obu państw.
Najprawdopodobniej olbrzymie połacie terytoriów obu państw i przyległych Indochin, wskutek m.innymi promieniowania radioaktywnego, a także używania broni chemicznej, najprawdopodobniej napalmu i innych środków, nie będzie się nadawała do zamieszkiwania i uprawy roli.

In year 2034, after annexation of syberia, and after few years of relative peace China start preparing to fight aganist their ethernal enemy - India

"Red Ceasar" - LIANG send to india due valley of Asam (?) and Birma GREAT army of 100 000 000 troops called "Ruby army of north" (they fight aganist russia few years ago) and "Emerald army of south" (these fight in vietnam and thailand)

Before land invasion "rocket-atomic- war" start. it bring great loss and disaster for both sides (fallout etc)
great area will be polluted due chemical, napalm, and atomic attacks

i tried to find it in english ( nostradamus, liang in google) but i wasnt very sucefull
i have this century in polish
>>
>>136346854
>implying there is anything left there worth annexing
>>
GREAT CHINA - INDIA WAR, PART 2

W/g różnych przepowiedni wskutek nagminnego używania również broni biologicznej (rozpylaniu w atmosferze zarazków zakaźnych chorób ) z trzy miliardowej liczby ludności obu
krajów (łącznie) pozostanie po III wojnie światowej ponoć około 500 milionów, czyli populacja obu krajów zmniejszy się sześciokrotnie – straty byłyby więc większe niż w Europie. O tej wojnie nie ma licznych czterowierszy czy sześciowierszy Nostradamusa, ale to co pisze jest bardzo ważne!
Otóż m.innymi pisze On, że w Europie nie używano niszczycielskich broni na tak masową skalę, jak w wojnie Chin z Indiami.
Myślę, że Chiny dążyły do szybkiego zniszczenia południowego (też ludnego i groźnego przeciwnika jakim są Indie), bo ich wzrok coraz bardziej spoglądał na wschód, to jest na wody Pacyfiku, na USA, Kanadę, Meksyk i Amerykę Południową.

many nostradamus prophercies said that as a result of this "total war" their population will be reduced from 3 000 000 000 population in both countries to 500 000 000. their poplation reduce x6 . Material loss will be so big because china wanted total destroy india before confontation with USA (who will be weakened by "Second civil war"

thats all what he wrote about china- india conflict

here have his centuries in polish, retranslate if you wish:
>>
>>136347252
nice
let the hounds of hell run wild
>>
>>136339809
People have been talking about a China-India war for more than a decade now. It's never gonna happen. Poos aren't stupid. Bravado aside, they know China would crush then.
>>
>>136339809
are indian soldiers potty trained?
>>
>>136347492
no, they use their poo as biological mines. chinks step on poo, die of smell
>>
Ambitny wódz zacznie prześladować swego wroga,
Mimo kontrataków wkroczy do kraju przeciwnika:
Poruszając się szybko do przodu tak zbliży się do prześladowanego,
Że pewnego dnia dojdzie do Wielkiej Bitwy w pobliżu Gangesu.

Ziejący i Rozpędzony Smok znajdzie się w kleszczach Armii Skorpiona,
Drugi Mahatma jak chytry lis w wielkiej zasadzce zniszczy kamienne wojsko Lianga,
Smród milionów trupów będzie się tu roznosił przez jeszcze długi czas,
Nim żądni ziemi tubylcy wszystkie spalą i zamienią w korzystny popiół!

Płomienne niebo nad połową Azji rozsiewające wszędzie grozę i śmierć,
Dwaj najwięksi i najludniejsi będą walczyć o wszystko jak Tygrys i Lew,
Po sześćset sześćdziesięciu sześciu prawie wszystko już zużyte zostanie,
Gdy zabraknie sił, Smok z Azjatyckim Słoniem podpisze rozejm bez wiedzy Talibanu.

a first:
NOSTRADAMUS - Quatrain 4,51
A Duke eager to follow his enemy
Will enter within impeding the phalanx:
Hurried on foot they will come to pursue so closely
That the day will see a conflict near Ganges.

cant find in english the other two`s
try re-translate it yourself
>>
>>136347665
The Spawning and Spinning Dragon (Fuk Knows) will be in the Scorpion Army's claws,
Second Mahatma as a cunning fox in a big ambush will destroy Liang's stone army,
The stench of millions of corpses will be spread here for a long time,
Before the landlady (Motherland), the natives will all burn and turn into beneficial ash!

The fiery sky over half of Asia spreading terror and death everywhere,
The two largest and most inhabited will fight for everything like Tiger and Lion,
After six hundred and sixty six, almost everything will be consumed,
When it runs out, the Dragon with the Asian Elephant will sign a truce without the Taliban's knowledge.

>< Sounds partially like an anime.
>>
>>136347665
second and third quatrain by myself:

second quantrain:

yawning ( but its bad word ehh ) and coasting Dragon will be caught in pincers of Scorpion Army
Second Mahatma like clever fox in great ambush destroy Liang Stone army
stink of milions bodies will be spread a long time
before bloodthirsty natives didnt burn them and turn into useful ash!

third quantrain:

burning sky on half of whole asia bringing to everyone terror and death
two biggest and most populated will fight about everything like Lion and Tiger
after 666 (?) almost everything will be used ( in meaning: destroyed/broken/useless)
when both fall from strenght, China dragon with Asian Elephant write peace treaty without knowledge of great Taliban
>>
>>136347989
you were 2 minutes faster then me, heh
>>
>>136339809
You'll have the entire former British empire backing you up if you start losing so you don't fucking back down cunt.
>>
>>136339809
cool

I'm looking forward to it
>>
I would support India, the Chinese can't fight for shit.
>>
Russia and US will side with India. So Chinks wont start a war. Indians on the other hand may want to start a war but they're adraid of Pakistan. So there won't be war
/thread
>>
>>136339809
>Superior missile technology
>Much better trained and experienced infantry and air force

Didn't work out for us. Good luck.
>>
>>136340589
Modern war tends to be dysgenic, especially with volunteer armies. China does have a surplus of young males, but it would be better to think of a way of getting rid of the ones who AREN't fit for military service rather than the ones that are, perhaps by shipping them to Africa to breed with the niggers.
>>
>>136348623
Pakistan can't do shit, they would be steamrolled were it not for there nukes.
>>
>>136348623

Actually, the Pakistani military is a joke but China on the other hand, is a formidable opponent
>>
>>136348736
>>136348757
Daily reminder that Pakistan is the only muslim country with nukes. They can go allahu akbar any time big time. Sad.
>>
The poos got their arses kicked in 1962

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
>>
>>136349181

Yes, we did. We were ill prepared and we faced defeat.

Now we are no longer ill prepared. We no longer disregard defense. India has the 4th most powerful military in the world ffs
>>
not even the US will fuck with china india would get steam rolled and would no doubt call for help from the Commonwealth our current leaders are gutless fucks and would probably let china annex all of india before they decide to act.
>>
>>136349343
War now would escalate much more quickly - both sides have fast jets and even nuclear weapons. For that reason it probably won't happen.
>>
>>136349413

We never asked for help before, why would we start now?
>>
>>136339809
Well, for a start, I don't think the ching chongs will get very far with bright-blue camouflage. I think it will go to the poos if it all kicks of for this reason alone.
>>
>>136349499
Nehru asked Kennedy for 12 squadrons of fighter jets with pilots in 1962 and got nothing, it's part of the reason India became pally with the Soviets after that.
>>
>>136339809
Bhutan > India
China > India
India > Pakistan

In that order, only in that order.
>>
>>136349722
Get out, gook-lover.

Poos will always be better than chinks for the sole reason that they don't eat doggo.
>>
>>136342840
> But you simply cannot make more materiel move by "strategy and experience." N helicopters can lift P pounds in S stories (requiring F fuel.) That's a matter of math.

This isn't really true, as the human factor and planning is just as important in logistics as it is in actual combat. You can have plenty of equipment, but if your supply line is a giant ill-improvised clusterfuck and your commanders are corrupt, selling what they were supposed to be ferrying on the side, you're not going to do all that well.

Not sure how this is relevant to both sides of this potential conflict, just pointing it out.
>>
>>136349499
because you would be annihilated if u didnt.
>>
>>136349685
Yeah well, it helps to be jewish in situations like that.
>>
>>136349685
Nehru knew about the road building in Aksai Chin for years before he made any attempt to clear the Chinese.
>>
>>136339809
Actually it'd be great if poos went to war with chinks. Kill each other off a bit to prevent overpopulation.
>>
>>136341422
Maybe the are all /pol/tards, kek.
>>
>>136349857
Are you that same pole who knew vedic astrology?
>>
>>136350250
>implying thambis could handle the bantz
>>
>>136350093
"Hindi-Chini bhai bhai", worst mistake ever, you can't trust them an inch.
>>
>>136339809
No not until you're an old man taking your second daily shit on the street and you look up seeing Chinese self flying jets flying towards your nuke power plants.

Meanwhile the European union will declare jihad on Israel and the USA will be nuked by the Chinese Empire for trying to stop them from colonizing the USA's african brothers.
>>
I don't understand the appeal of bullpup rifles in developing countries
why not stick with traditional ones
>>
>>136344285
>subhumans
Achmed plz go
>>
File: stopit.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
stopit.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>136339809
No, stop fighting dammit!
>>
>>136340701
Lots of dead Sikhs.
>>
>>136339809
I've had a think about it and I'm backing India all the way, you can do it!
PUT THE CHINKS IN THE STINK!
BANG A CHANG!
PUT THE RICE ON ICE!
>>
>>136339809
As much as I wish for a big happening nothing will happen.
>>
File: 1498634651091.jpg (89KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1498634651091.jpg
89KB, 500x746px
The Chinese are scum. Poos are the only ones who can stop them.

Go on poos, you can do it! Drown the little yellow bastards in your sewage!!!
>>
I mean look, how can anyone say that this isn't taking the complete piss. This little slant-eyed munchkins need to be put down.

It's not cricket.
>>
>>136352713

Varg is bae
>>
>>136344301
Topkek.

T. Saffron shill
>>
>>136349611
>Being this retarded and not realise it's for the navy
>>
>>136339809
how the fuck can you think india is in anyway better than china with your sorry ass ww2 era weapons
>>
>>136342748

Dog eaters are also in military you faggot.
>>
>>136355885
Soldiers don't fight in the water, fucktard.
>>
>>136355931
Navy personel, ffs
>>
>>136339809

I'm on your side, India. Defeat the soulless chinks for me.
>>
My money is on India because the second china comes over you'll start seeing TOWs in the hands of Indian partisans
>>
>>136355931
+ anti piracy in the gulf of eden.
what went wrong jonathan, forgot how to navy?
>>
>>136356070
What I'm saying is, blue is only ever going to be an effective colour if the background is also blue. So either they need to be fighting in the sea or in the sky.
>>
>>136356249
ie not on a fucking grey boat.
>>
>>136356249
that isn't the standard issue uniform for the PLA GROUND FORCES.
>>
>>136343721
Nothing will matter after the singularity.
>>
>>136355896

If you think the Indian military uses ww2 era weapons, you're more inbred than I thought
>>
>>136356342
Yes it is, millions of dog eating yellow cunts will be swarming across the Himalayas wearing that shit, and the poos will cut them down like daisys.
>>
File: 1499287140128.jpg (78KB, 480x602px) Image search: [Google]
1499287140128.jpg
78KB, 480x602px
>>136346046
those dogs don't look happy :(
>>
>>136356287
American navy also uses blue
http://images05.military.com/media/news/people/mcpon_hooyah.jpg
>>
File: 1501756621392.jpg (87KB, 628x757px) Image search: [Google]
1501756621392.jpg
87KB, 628x757px
>>
>>136340589
This is 19th century style thinking. If you think rising powers getting involved in massive conflicts is good eugenics you should crack open a history book and wonder how we else we could inhereit this future other than culling the strongest, bravest virgin men and having any survivors forever tormented by their memories. All this degeneracy you hate is the world licking its wounds from ww2, its not freedom, its trauma.
>>
>>136356141

What's a TOW?
>>
File: d4bed9d4d2201478dbb60b.jpg (135KB, 900x579px) Image search: [Google]
d4bed9d4d2201478dbb60b.jpg
135KB, 900x579px
Being serious now, it's actually the standard battle dress for the Chinese marines. So whilst not all of their land forces, it;s still a significant portion and a fucking idiotic colour scheme for people who'll be in the water for less than a few minutes.
>>
>>136356455
http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=China
>An arid or brown version of the Type 07 pixelated pattern was also introduced for PLA personnel operating in mountainous regions. It has been worn by Special Forces personnel also, and first appeared on this unit when marching in the 60th National Day parade in 2009. The pattern itself was released in 2007.
Seriously? Are you indian diaspora?
>>
>>136339809
Is blue camo just a meme or does it actually work?
>>
>>136339809
I hope you win. Can't stand the PRC.
>>
>>136356751
doesn't work, probably isn't supposed to work.
most likely there for identification within the chinese military
>>
File: IMG_20170806_194637.jpg (98KB, 720x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_194637.jpg
98KB, 720x635px
>>136356602

Indian Marines wear black
>>
>>136339809
So what would need to happen to realistically start a major conflict? How far from it are we/you?
>>
>>136339809
Poos are better then Chinks

go poos just don't use nukes
>>
>>136357065

Not too far but we'll most probably we'll solve the issue diplomatically.

We're having a BRICS conference soon, if we solve it then and there, we wont have a problem
>>
File: husaria.jpg (300KB, 1024x729px) Image search: [Google]
husaria.jpg
300KB, 1024x729px
>>136345256

>you will live to see brown people die of radiation poison by the millions
>>
>>136346334

The withdrawal of his troops will be due to the (after great and long preparation) of the war of China with INDIAMI, which so far not fighting anyone will become GREAT
THE BOHATER OF THESE EVENTS !!!
II MAHATMA (the first was Gandhi) as he was called Hindus well watching the world around.
So events related to the course of the Third World War and events related to the Great Catastrophe (countries lying in the south of Asia on the Indian Ocean disaster will touch to a small extent) will surprise CHINA and GREAT TALIBAN !!! People of India will be well prepared and armed to the war.
CHINA will attack with the first force, but over the Ganges will suffer a great defeat (more than any). China will ask the Great Taliban allies for help! But MAHATMA will not wait and hit the first with all the power of the Muslims - it will cross the Indus River and win the cradle of the Taliban Afghanistan! Mahdi accuses the idea of attacking and subjugating "the remnants of Europe" due to the great threat to the east. He will quickly and consistently begin to move his armed Turbans from Africa and Europe to Asia, but their troops will be in constant retreat! A truce with
Will the Taliban and China sign up only in 2038? year. And for the first time China and the Taliban will have to recognize India as an equal player - this country (ie India) will gain modest but important territorial concessions of the Great Taliban and China to its advantage!
The United States and Great Britain, as well as France Hercules and Henry V Happy will sign an alliance to which they will join - ATTENTION! - and POLAND. When the Taliban troops will land on the shores of Scandinavia and China will attack India and India will retreat into their lands in Taliban, the POLITICAL BATTLE OF THE MILITARY AND POPULATION will rise in POLAND against General Dictator.
>>
>>136357270

No side will resolve to nukes.

We have a no first strike policy so as long as China doesn't nuke us, we don't nuke them.

If China actually does dare to strike first, we'll strike back with full force.

There are no winners in nuclear warfare. Everyone dies. The end.
>>
>>136346020
>"Glorious PRC"
>Chink
Whos hiding under that yellow skin? Cause that's definitely something a chink would say.
>>
>>136357767
Wouldn't*
>>
Its going to be like the Falklands war, purely localized.
Neither side will go full retard trying to cripple and bomb everything outside the contested area. Its just not worth it.
>>
File: gentledoggie.jpg (129KB, 739x720px) Image search: [Google]
gentledoggie.jpg
129KB, 739x720px
>>136349830

I completely agree with you.
>>
>>136342683
>Implying India will prefer getting invaded again instead of violating its own no first strike policy.
Are you a retard?
>>
>>136342296
>china set foot on american soil in washington state not long ago

Xi made a state visit, I don't think that counts as China "setting foot" on American soil. Don't spend that 0.50 all at once now.
>>
>>136339809
If China goes to war with India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will follow suit smelling opportunity for some land-grabbing. Pakistan is almost a puppet state for the Chinese, they were feeding the Chinks intel on the ISAF forces in Afghanistan as well as their military capabilities. The Pakistanis also allowed key members of the Taliban to meet with Chinese military advisers on how to best the ISAF's air strikes through deception, low-tech communication, and minimizing force concentration. All of these are part of the Chinese military's guidebook on dealing with the US military.

India will have to fight a war on all 3 fronts, with TWO nuclear-armed countries bearing down on it. China can easily cut off the southern sea route to India, as the Indian navy struggles to intercept a single Chinese sub in its waters today. There is little doubt in my mind that India can not win a prolonged ground due to how worn out the Indian forces will become after a month of war.
>>
>>136357955

China wont full on invade us, they'll just go for the north east.

China wont want to risk the lives of that many troops which is why we wont have to worry about nukes.
>>
>>136345044
Fake news, those aren't Nostradamus' words
>>
>>136339809

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INSAS_rifle

Poos can't even design/manufacture their own assault rifle. The rivers of blood in the Indian streets will wash away all of the human shit.

F
>>
>>136357990
It'll probably only be a skirmish, so pakistan and bangladesh probably shouldn't get their hopes up
>>
>>136340167
It's not even a joke, he is speaking the truth. Both countries are extremely overpopulated and polluted and would do not only the world and ecosystem a favor by halving their populations, but to their own countries as well.
>>
>>136357990

We'll have a hard time going against all our neighbours but our navy is top notch.

If all our neighbours do engage in war, surely we'll have foreign support. The west will not see its ally go down just like that.
>>
>>136356854
Shouldn't an Indian marine outfit be brown?
>>
>>136357859
China can gain control of the Eastern half of Indian Ocean, which cuts India off from its eastern sea routes. Their military suppliers are in the West and North, but there is no easy way to get to India by sea or air.

>>136358239
I doubt it. Border conflicts can easily spiral into a full-blown war, especially when you're dealing with two countries that would love a chance to prove themselves on the international stage as a military superpower. Defeating India or China is a huge boost in prestige, and not just for national sentiment.
>>
>>136358120
Mate, this isn't 1962 anymore.

In 1962, the political boundaries of India weren't well defined like Sikkim which joined India in 70s.

Now, the political boundaries of India has been well defined for more than 2 decades, North East has now become the LEGIT part of India, invading it will be considered an invasion of India.

People won't accept it, and it will either lead to the stepping down of Government or a nuclear strike, In case of stepping down of government, the new government will conduct a nuclear strike because "not doing it in the first place" will be the only reason the government will fall.
>>
>>136358218

We make our own towed artillery, submachine guns, grenade launchers and special forces rifles.

Russia supplies us with mass produced rifles for the infantry and that's about it. Same goes for China.
>>
>>136358218
We don't use it anymore, We now manufacture Tavors for our military because we bought a license for it from Israel.
>>
>>136358320
>but our navy is top notch.
That's not true. The US Navy noted that their Indian counterparts were critically under-funded and under-trained, and that their capability to secure their own waters was not feasible by any measure.
Your navy have too few warships to secure the Indian Ocean in peacetime. Your navy have weak anti-submarine capabilities (Chinese subs are routinely fucking around in the Indian Ocean just to rub that in). Your navy lacks the training of even your Chinese counterparts. You don't have the same tonnage and parity in modern equipment/weaponry that the Chinese have.

If war was to break out tomorrow, your Navy would undoubtedly lose its ability to secure Indian waters within a week. You need more ships and you need more modern radar, sonar, and ESW countermeasures.
>>
I hope US army wouldn't have to engage in war to save ur asses
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74KB, 624x850px) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74KB, 624x850px
Indian soldiers will simply erase all soulless chinks from existence when they awaken their siddhis, just like the Hakai ability used in Dragonball Super. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
File: IMG_20170806_201632.jpg (50KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_201632.jpg
50KB, 720x534px
>>136358721

We have the fourth most powerful navy in the world. Our navy ofcourse isn't as powerful as China.

With our allies support, we can engage in full naval warfare. Alone, we cant hold them off. Sure, we could most definitely win in some areas in the Bengali area where we have a strategic advantage but as a whole, China has the upper hand.
>>
File: IMG_20170806_201314.jpg (64KB, 720x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_201314.jpg
64KB, 720x465px
>>136358218

This is what our troops use now. Indigenously produced ofcourse.

We no longer buy Russian weapons.
>>
>>136359076
Gave me some chuckels,
thanks straya
>>
>>136344567
Probably but your still a faggot.
>>
>>136358721
I have read that report, though Indian Navy is actually better than the Chinese ones, that American report focuses more on the new Indian Aircraft carriers because they don't have an advanced air defense system on it.

The US Navy recommended an advanced air defense system on it, while the Indian Navy insisted that it will be just wasting money since the carrier will be accompanied by stealth destroyers and frigates which have the modern air defence system.

We can't restrict the Chinese military from Indian Ocean since, they have diplomatic ties with our neighbors, there has been no incident ever of a Chinese sub entering our waters because we keep an eye on them

We are weak in Air and a little bit on ground not at the sea.
>>
>>136359221

You are welcome, but I am being completely serious. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with.
>>
chinese army would be anally raped by india in any kind of warfare.
>>
>>136359492

Turkey would side with Pakistan which ofcourse would side with China.
>>
>>136359112
>With our allies support,
Spoiler: you won't have that many
Australia will sit out the conflict hoping not to get their economy and trading routes fucked by the Chinks. The EU will abandon you to maintain access to the Chinese market, which is what most of their growth is dependent on. The Russians will reduce their support for India out of diplomatic and geographical reasons (the EU will almost certainly try to prevent Russian supplies from passing through the North Atlantic "for reasons"). The US can not to much to support India without getting dragged in themselves, which will ignite a powder keg in Asia with a nuclear-capable North Korea in play.

China plays the long game, they know that they best way to win a war is to make it too costly for their enemies to wage. They've pulled it on us, and they've pulled it on you. India will have to fight this war alone.
>>
>>136342289
That's where you got wrong kiddo. Chinks have been living and enjoying in an extremely toxic environment for several decades, poop weapon is simply useless!
>>
>>136359577
more like middle ground because of semi-friendship with NATO
>>
>>136342296
>china set foot on american soil in washington state not long ago.
Do you mean you're chinese living in Washington and you have just arrived recently and are thus fresh off the boat...indeed ching but you still need to go back
>>
>>136359578

We don't need troops. We need financial support and supplies.

Considering the US's stance on China, I doubt they'll sit back and relax while we blow each other up.
>>
>>136359211
>cheap knockoff of israeli crap
Sorry to tell you, but it's shit
>>
>>136359578
>First their will be no war.
>Second the War is about the Sovereignty and Protection of Bhutan
>India won't go to a war for Bhutan, this is just a competition of "Who's got a big dick" between the people who are know to have the smallest ones.
THE FUCKING END
>>
>>136359345
>though Indian Navy is actually better than the Chinese ones
10 years ago. China has been building up their naval force exponentially since that report came out in 2005. Now the gap in capability is even higher as India hasn't improved their Navy by any significant measure.
>there has been no incident ever of a Chinese sub entering our waters because we keep an eye on them
That's not true at all. Chinese diesel (*snort*) subs have been routinely flirting around Indian territorial waters for no reason other than to take the piss on India. It's the same reason why the Chinks keep passing over your Himalayan border and firing mortars in your part of the mountain range.
>>
>>136342683
I've played civilization so fuck you i know that's a lie
>>
>>136359474
I get ya bro, fucking sub terranian bird people want us to belive that reality is real, but it's all an illusion my friend.
Fucking mossad agents funding the antlantian jews which support the KBG, which funds the lizards who are a crucial ally to the fucking feathers.
>>
>>136359797
It's actually the Israeli Tavor not a knock off, we are a licensed producers of it.
>>
>>136359112
If you get western allies but your navy is honestly aweful. US officers who spent time on Indian ships were generally disgusted. Also remember when that ship sank coming out of dry dock? What was also learned from that was the other ships next to it were covered in rust.

I hope you guys win. Im really rooting for India, but that will have to be on land.
>>
>>136359874
FACT
>>
>>136359797

We used mass produced Russian shit till now and I can say this is a lot better than what we used before.
>>
>>136357500
Do you have enrichted poos in your nukes?
>>
>>136359920

Actually, the US and India go on joint naval exercises all the time and both sides have generally positive views about each other.
>>
>>136360067

Pooranium
>>
>>136359760
>We need financial support and supplies
And I just explained why you won't get any support. The EU are pussywhipped for that Chink money. Same with Ausfailia. The Russians are strapped for cash themselves and would go out of their way to sell India supplies and equipment, but they have to go all the way around the world just to get to you. The US won't be able to help because of China's grasp on the global economy. Also, Pakistan is technically a US ally as well, and any aid to India will ruin that shitty relationship.

I'm excluding other Asian nations because they will try to stay out of it, lest they incur China's wrath. Korea and Japan have already been feeling China's scorn since the US installed THAAD in South Korea, causing China to throw a literal hissyfit.
>>
>>136359831
That's where you are wrong. we have been doing that for more than a decade, since 2005, we have produced 6 stealth destroyers, 3 more in construction, 5 stealth frigates, 3 more in construction.

>That's not true at all. Chinese diesel (*snort*) subs have been routinely flirting around Indian territorial waters
Wrong,
First as you said they were "AROUND" not "IN" Indian territorial waters
Second, that sub was near Pakistan, which is a puppet state of China, any action on that would only lead to Pakistan dragging us into UN, whine about the fact that it invited the Sub, and make us look like a fool.
>>
>>136360072
Maybe officialy for diplomatic reasons. But ive read unofficial stories from the officers on board and they arent very complimentary.
>>
>>136360105

Kek, you're alright.
>>
>>136340076
anon, congratulations, you've discovered the secret diabolical racial goals of climate change and environmentalism
>>
>>136360160
>Huge difference between culture and daily routine
That's how, we are completely different from each other, the reason why your soldiers make fun of ours and ours make fun of yours like how you used to let manlets and gays in your army.
>>
>>136346949
Guten Tag
>>
>>136343711
doesnt even have camouflage turbans
>>
File: AK103.jpg (44KB, 437x404px) Image search: [Google]
AK103.jpg
44KB, 437x404px
>>136359967
You do realize that you had to use russian weapons because your own indigenous INSAS is such an unusable pile of shit, not to mention that Tavor is not a standard issue rifle, it's just for special forces. Btw, your SF still use our ak-103.
>>
>>136360160

Unofficial.

Same here. I've read about Indian officers making fun of other militaries and their peculiarities. I doubt they're legit or that even if it is, if they were being serious.
>>
>>136360360
No there was nothing cultural in it at all.

Here is the copy of one ama.

http://www.paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0;wap2
>>
>>136360150
"stealth" boats are as stealthy as a sheet of metal floating in the ocean. What India needs to be concerned about (and still hasn't been addressed) is Chinese subs. I don't think any Navy has the ability to keep their eyes on all the subs in the ocean, but
>Chinks have lots of subs
>Chinks are right next door to India
You have a Chink waterroach infestation issue and almost nothing to deal with them

>not "IN" Indian territorial waters
If a Chink sub PASSES through your controlled water, then they are IN your territorial waters. The Indian Navy knows that the Chinks are doing it, and that's not the main problem. The problem is that the Indian Navy doesn't know how many times the Chinks infiltrate their waters. They only managed to detect a handful of subs last year, but even the Russians believe that the Chinese are doing these border incursions on a routine basis.
>>
>>136360438
That anon is just kidding mate, Russia has always been our best mate, the reason we are buying s-400s from you. And making that sukhoi-pakfa jointly.
>>
>>136344382
oh my god fucking literally
>>
File: IMG_2338.jpg (104KB, 960x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2338.jpg
104KB, 960x562px
>>136360072

>Indian navy
>competent

Hahahahaha

https://www.google.com/amp/indianexpress.com/article/india/guided-missile-frigate-ins-betwa-tips-over-in-dockyard-2-sailors-dead-navy-4412108/lite/

ahahahahahaha.

Didn't you guys lose a kilo sub in dock too? The biggest threat to the poo navy are the poos
Indians are going to
>>
>>136360121

Pakistan is a terrorist state. We know it, they know it, the world knows it. Bin Landen was hiding there for a decade.

The US should make its stance clear in South Asia.
>>
>>136360473
Im sure, but i do think there is a huge quality difference between US and Indian ways of doing things in the navy from the experience that has been gained.
>>
File: 1501739886403.png (77KB, 771x686px) Image search: [Google]
1501739886403.png
77KB, 771x686px
>>136341793
I wonder who's fault that is
>>
>>136360512
There is, your army has different practices ours have different.

>>136360535
We have a whole fucking fleet of Boeing Poseidon Sub hunters, and our own nuclear subs with nuclear capable SLBMs with a range of 3500km
>>
>>136340757
Eh, depends where the battle happens and how long.

Logistics dont matter as much for a pump-and-dump skirmish. A prolonged battle? Maybe. You also have to protect your logistics, which can be hard, especially if India can seize the sky early on.

There's a LOT of pride riding on this. China wants to show that its a "real" power and demands respect. China also has a lot to lose; if India wins the PRC will be weakened, which slows their rise and potentially lets the US continue their global military dominance indefinitely.

India views it as a vital strategic interest of the state, and wants to be respected too.. India also doesnt like China because China supports Pakistan.

Neither side can really back down without looking weak, and both want to be the heavy weights of the Himalayas.

"this town aint big enough for the both of us" syndrome.
>>
if trump stays in power , I think usa will intervene . trump is a business man and he understands the Chinese market needs to go and we have more or less the same work force as the chinks but more favourable to the world because we are peaceful
plus if the us defeats the chinks it will be a redemption for 'nam wars
>>
>>136342011
Given the extreme altitude, i'm not sure I would even rely on helicopters and jets. That has to be uncomfortably near their max flight ceiling.
>>
File: 1500836324624.jpg (128KB, 773x808px) Image search: [Google]
1500836324624.jpg
128KB, 773x808px
>>136346614
I...i remember the profecy they said it was about greater israel expanding but yes it could also mean the chinks commie stars and the gangs river clay
>>
>>136342296
Are you fucking high??

The US did in-fact occupy China, dont forget.
>>
File: ind1.jpg (99KB, 670x394px) Image search: [Google]
ind1.jpg
99KB, 670x394px
>>136360544
didn't want to sound offensive, we're still best buds
>>
>>136360704
So you didnt read it based on that answer i guess
>>
>>136360105
Pootonium
>>
>>136360652
We should. Pakistan is gay.
>>
>>136360652
Blame Bush for that. We knew that Paki's IS were passing intel to the Taliban and al-Qaeda, but we didn't do anything about it for diplomatic reasons. Even after that information went public with the aftermath of the bin Laden raid, the US still refuses to drop Pakistan as an ally. Even the fucking Iranians refused to sell out US intelligence sources during the Afghan invasion, and they hate our asses.

>>136360704
>Boeing Poseidon Sub hunters
They can't do 24/7 patrols, nor do you have enough to cover the extent of the eastern ocean passage into South East Asia.
>our own nuclear subs with nuclear capable SLBMs with a range of 3500km
I'm not talking about nuclear-capable subs, I'm talking about anti-shipping subs. I'd be less worried about their nuclear subs and more worried about their tiny diesel subs.
>>
>>136359076
this would be biased to only highlight the spiritual teachings found only in South Asia. Have no doubt the Chinese Military has made use of spiritual teachings found in Eastern Philosophy.
>>
>>136339809
The minor alliance with Bangladesh may be the biggest short term impact. The only way a land grab works is if they make the Indian area a puppet of Bangladesh.
The real strategic issue is to get a solid line of transport to the Indian Ocean cutting off large amount of time to get things to Africa. No longer needing to run the gauntlet of the Phipeneens, Vietnam, Malaysia etc.

Just set up a train through the mountains and straight to a port in Bangladesh. I can't see any other reason to risk blood over a shitty road.
>>
>>136360438

Yeah, I was fucking around.

Russia is love
Russia is life
>>
>>136361039
This is another interesting aspect. Russia sells arms to both sides. But Russia and China arent so close anymore.

India has a lot friendlier relations with the greater world than China, both due to English occupation (connection to the greater commonwealth), democracy, and outright isolation (behind mountains, far from other key powers).
>>
>>136339809
im going to india end of the month, do i need to rethink this?
>>
>>136361719

Nah, man. You're safe.

Come to Kerala. It's like Florida, just greener.
>>
>>136361039
And we will be, always

>>136361050
Nope

>>136361192
We have 4 anti sub frigates and 4 under construction, and about radars and sonars, dude we are building laser weapons and even have a weapon locating radar that can even locate ARs of the enemy.
>>
>>136361465
>The minor alliance with Bangladesh
Kek, you do realize that Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka don't have proper well equipped army right? We learnt our lessons with Pakistan and China and never let our other neighbors build a proper army.
>>
>>136344604
>Not poo for the loos
So disappointing
>>
>>136361815
isnt it also fucking hot this time of year?
>>
>>136342716
British should have put nukes in Hong Kong, communists deserve nothing but death
>>
>>136361815
I am pretty sure that Kerala is far better than Florida, and I am not even a South Indian.
>>
>>136361821
Lol thats the attitude that keeps your way of doing things so low in quality. Just chalk it up to cultural differences rather than inefficiencies as an excuse.
>>
>>136361936

Nepal has a small but well trained and experienced army. They're not something to be laughed at.
>>
>>136361237

A lot of Eastern philosophy is inspired by Buddhism, which is an Indic religion.
>>
>>136361821
>dude we are building laser weapons
Good luck getting it to work through water. Even the most powerful laser we've tested lost 50% of its effectiveness on a mildly damp day.
Seriously though, India needs to up it's training, it's naval budget, it's modernization, and it's anti-sub capabilities. And even then, it might not be enough to thwart the Chinese waterroaches. These sly fucks train to defeat US carrier groups at their highest state of readiness. The fact that they have the balls to even consider a full-on assault on a fleet with more combined firepower than most of the world's naval fleets shows how dangerous these slant-eyed fucks can be.
>>
>>136362008
>Kerala
>Hot
There's no winter in Kerala since its below Tropic of Capricorn but thankfully the state faces the sea on its one side.
>>
File: IMG_2339.png (491KB, 602x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2339.png
491KB, 602x452px
>>136360650

Man the more you read the funnier it gets

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_Naval_accidents

>An article in India Today reported that since 1990, the Indian Navy has lost one warship in peacetime every five years. Since 2004, it has lost one naval combatant every two years.

Poos will attrition themselves from
Self inflicted losses
>>
>>136360650
>>136362227
>losing a sub near a dry dock
How in the fuck?
>>
Ig I were the Indians, I would try to get as much as Rafales as you can since you ordered them. The french gov can be quite picky when it comes to delivery of military hardware with countries at war.

Look at the Malvinas war, when an Exocet sunk the HMS Sheffield, we blueballed the argies from buying more, while the rest of the world started to buy the shit ASAP.

tl,dr: buy our shit. It's efficient, can kill anglo-tier military, not much costly than the russians, and we don't put killswitches on it US-style. But the delivery can be really shitty.
>>
>>136362106
You do realize that Nepal doesn't have an Army right? They only have land forces and they are not well equipped, They are few helicopters for their Air Force and they don't even have guns on them. Its is no point of having a Navy on a landlock mountain with no huge river.

You are mistaking every Nepali as a Gurkha that's not the case, Nepalese Police is way better trained and equipped than their Army.
>>
>>136362328

A pajeet tried to cook chicken paneer in the torpedoes compartment
>>
>>136362388
This is actually kinda very true than France has a way better military Hardware than the Brits.

You have a nuclear Aircraft carrier that's also CATOBAR, Mirages and Jaguars are still one of the finest fighters ever produced by man and you also have more nukes than the Bongs.
>>
>>136362388
>Look at the Malvinas war
that's not what it's called faggot, use the islands proper names.
>>
>>136362789
Malvinas
Malvinas
Malvinas
>>
File: IMG_2340.jpg (41KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2340.jpg
41KB, 373x550px
>>136362227

June 2016: Two people, a sailor and a civilian contractor, were killed by a toxic gas leak that occurred during maintenance work in the Sewage Treatment Plant compartment during the first refit of the aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya at Karwar. Two other people were injured and taken to the naval hospital.
>>
>>136361936
Positioning is what matters. The time taken to take them out of the forces needed to protect strategic areas that could be attacked are the issue.
Sure India could destroy their army in weeks but to do that while also fighting off china and or Pakistan is the issue.
Wars between nuclear powers can only last a few weeks before people start wanting to use nukes.
>>
>>136363151
poo gas so lethal that it kills humanized poo
can't make this shit up
>>
>>136362008

I live in Kerala. It's warm af, man

I've been to London. I'd say you'd find it to be a lot warmer than what you're used to.
>>
>>136362461

They don't.

But they DO have something to defend themselves unlike Bhutan
>>
>>136362210
They only do that because liberals constantly get them all the info on our planes, ships, and missiles in exchange for massive donations.
>>
>>136362789

Holy fuck that triggering, pure gold, it always works. Stress out mate, you won those islands, the pitiful argies are reduced to cry at the UN, which is quite frankly pitiful.

>>136362775

To be fair, the Jaguar is a Franco-british plane. But yeah, our military equipment is based around this motto "how can we fuck the brits with it?" with the occasionnal "can we make something with the brits?". Note that every finished military project with the anglos is awesome, and sells quite well worldwide. Wait for the FCAS.
>>
>>136363547
i was going to do the golden triangle then go to durga puja in calcutta how long would i need there?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.