[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21st Century European

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: landscape.jpg (12KB, 405x270px) Image search: [Google]
landscape.jpg
12KB, 405x270px
>>Be me, just born in a lefty European country i.e. Sweden, France etc.
>>Father is a social worker who lets migrants fuck your mother because MUH TOLERANCE
>>Mother has one white child (me) and 8 multi-racial children
>>Go to preschool, teacher tells class about how he dressed up as a woman and went to the transsexual bathroom, got raped by a gang of Muslims and them talks about how he has a tramp-stamp saying 'All migrants welcome!'
>>pick up a children's book for a quick read, its about a bi-species rabbit/rat who is gay and has kids with a foreign crab who practices Islam from the beach
>>Go to church. Reverend converted to Islam and your the only one there. two months later, it is now used for migrant housing
>>High school, Christianity is forbidden because it offends non-Christians but religious tolerance is encouraged. Despite contradictions, everyone understands mostly because 80% pupils are North African and 20% are tolerant evil whites.
>>Get expelled because I put the Iron Cross on my WWII history project, principal says "NAZI IMAGERY WILL MAKE THE PRECIOUS CHILDREN ALL NAZIS!"
>>No job prospects, living in my parents house/immigrant food storehouse, move out because I get raped by my Syrian adopted brother. Its cool though.
>>Working at a service station, meet 11/10 white qt3.14
>>orbit her for weeks, finally break the barrier and start dating.
>>we buy a place not far from the city.
>>497th wave of migrants march past our neighbourhood to get to money from the government.
>>They break into our house after food they are given is "FOR DOGS" ravage our vegan, halal food.
>>get GF under the floorboards to hid from the Pakistani SS
>> they sniff her out and she gets gang-raped by the entire 100,000 people coming through
>>I watch and congratulate the virgin migrants for exploring their sexuality.
>> now outside my house, burned to the ground.
>>GF tells police it was consensual
>>
>>Next night I try and snuggle with her in the concentration camp
>>She screams "RAPE" to the Muslim gestapo guards
>>I am now in jail, serving life for attempted rape
>>
>>Goodbye forever guys, I accidentally said Muslim and am now on death row
>>As my last words I made this post
>>
>>136337536
Yeah My sister got sentencee to 6 months of community sex service because she tried to hide from the migrants who wanted to stay in our house (it is required by law to let migrants stay and sleep/live in your home if they ask, along with providing them with food, sex, anything they ask)
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.