[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day I was at my local grocery store when I noticed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0454.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0454.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
The other day I was at my local grocery store when I noticed this children's book. Look closely at its cover.

Now, tell me that isn't a blatant dick made by the veggie tale characters. Is this one of the many examples of subtle brainwashing for children?

Does anyone know of any Veggie Tale books or movies that have highly suggestive imagery or content? What's your opinion on this?

Veggie Tales is supposed to be a good (((Christian))) franchise, but this is anything but that. What do you make of the publishing industry having the peas to do such a thing? Is it related to our degenerate society and pedophiles in the industry getting a kick out of publishing a children's book with a vegetable dick on the front? Is someone just having a giggle?

Thoughts?
>>
good goy
>>
YES GOYIM YOUR CARROTS BELONG TO THE GREEN MAN
>>
>>136336501
Why are the vegetables eating and apple pie? What does it mean?
>>
>>136337490
They are consuming the American dream. This is what your future looks like you pathetic yank. Get used to it
>>
File: IMG_3014.png (69KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3014.png
69KB, 195x195px
>>136337642
I don't care about that, there are fruit characters in veggie tales. Why are vegetable children eating a fruit pie?
>>
File: Dolphins or Lovers?.jpg (61KB, 615x823px) Image search: [Google]
Dolphins or Lovers?.jpg
61KB, 615x823px
This pic, when shown to kids has been found that they only see the dolphins.

Almost all adults see the lovers.

What OP is describing says more about him than 'subtle brainwashing'.

There is a brain process called the RAS, which is what we'd have used to check where the berries are in a bush, or where danger might come from. Basically its a sort and filter process. It's now been tuned differently by society and influences the way we see hidden meanings, (((coincidences))), or recognise our sports team's logo from massive distances, or notice a hot woman in a crowd. Exceptionally useful most of the time. Can be wrong. For example, look closer at the hottie and its a 65yr old with a bad dye job.

OP, retune your RAS.
>>
OP is seeing dicks everywhere.
>>
I think you need to go watch Celeste.and.Jesse.Forever.2012.
>>
>get a life flanders
>>
>>136336501
Veggie tales got bought out awhile ago.

The older stuff is great moral teachings but the stuff in the last couple of years is shit tier. I'm pretty sure it's not Christian owned anymore.

Moe and the big exit ftw.
>>
Yup DreamWorks owns it now.

This is why it's not Christian anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.