[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are all cowards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: SUPERGOY.png (166KB, 344x499px) Image search: [Google]
SUPERGOY.png
166KB, 344x499px
Like some dude said, "Be the change you want to see in this world". All I see on this board is a bunch of cry babies. Every thread comes to the same conclusion that kikes are the root of all the problems. Guess what, jews aren't the reason you cant get a girlfriend, jews aren't the reason you cant get a fucking job, jews aren't even the reason the world is going to shit. Stop looking for a scapegoat every time you see something you don't agree with. The reason the world is going to shit is because of this exact toxic thinking. JEWS ARE THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. The real enemy is the self. If people stopped worrying so much about everything around them being the cause of their shortcomings and instead only focus only on what their own problems are, it would be a lot easier to get shit done. The world wants you to think there should be a villain. This isn't a fucking comic book where jews are Mr. Penguin. You want to see a villain? Look in the god damn mirror incel. Pick yourself up and dust off your chaps, fix yourself before you try and fix the world
>>
>>136335800
Let me ask you a question, if you were living in 1945 and were drafted into war, would you tell the recruiting officer, "Nazi's are just a scapegoat, the real enemy is the self?"

And no don't say, "false equivalence" give me your honest answer.
>>
File: gay.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>136336526
Obviously no but luckily this isn't 1945
>>
>>136337092
You know you're making a straw man fallacy yourself right? Tell me, why wouldn't you say that to the recruiting officer or your drill Sargent?

After all
>If people stopped worrying so much about everything around them being the cause of their shortcomings and instead only focus only on what their own problems are, it would be a lot easier to get shit done.

Those Nazi's? Stop worrying about what they're doing, just focus on yourself and you'll have no problems in life because literally every single problem comes from the self. That's what you're preaching right?
>>
>>136337257
You are oversimplifying this dude. What I am preaching is against people rallying against an enemy as the cause of all the problems in the world when they themselves are the problem. If you search hard enough you will find some reason that jews are fucking you over. "Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it." The thing is not to look for who is causing all your problems because if you look hard enough you will just jump to conclusions. Find the problem with yourself, fix it, then see where the real evil lies.
>>
ITT: 2 little faggot bitch boys whine about nothing in particular. KYS ASAP, retards.
>>
>>136337996
If youre not contributing to this pity party then get the fuck off my thread
>>
>>136337839
>What I am preaching is against people rallying against an enemy as the cause of all the problems in the world when they themselves are the problem.

But Jews are a problem, they are literally the ones pushing for policies that destroy societies.

>If you search hard enough you will find some reason that jews are fucking you over.

Well this is where a lot of people disagree but I'm a Biological determinist so I believe Jews fuck people over specifically because they are Jews, it's in their nature so to speak. To answer the question, "Do Jews shape their culture or does their culture shape the Jews" I would choose the former.

>"Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it."

I won't even argue that. People who hate Jews aren't searching for evil, they are searching for the source of their problem and finding evil (Jews). You seem to think Jew hating is like a religion where the Answer is given and we're told to mold the question, but in truth it's more like a Science. We're given questions and told to find the answers

> The thing is not to look for who is causing all your problems because if you look hard enough you will just jump to conclusions.

Lol, there's a difference between jumping to conclusions and coming to conclusions.
>>
>>136338464
I'm not going anywhere you little fucking shit stain lol. Gonna give your whiny dog shit thread a big fat sage though. No bump for you, cletus.
>>
>>136335800
You sound like you are twelve. If you are a Jew you shouldn't give a fuck why everyone is against you. Just as US shouldn't give a fuck why everyone is against US. You are at the top, let those below try to catch up if they can, you are already doing your job.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.